Best ever heard. I learnt all the lyrics. Merci pour cette belle chanson. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", Offiziellecharts.de – Master KG feat. [6], *sales figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, This article is about the song by Master KG. I loved it from the first time I heard time and I can't stop listening to it. I pray every day listening to this and I feel so full of joy and happiness. God bless you and anoint you more. I listened to this song yesterday and instantly fell in love. The person who wrote this song has a great mind set thank u.luv u bunch, [url=https://megaremont.pro/msk-restavratsiya-vann]Bath cover repair in Kazan[/url], I received a message from a colleague and saw these kids smiling and dancing so innocent to the song. well done. anyyowfsjqx le swahili ou une autre fais moi savoir. Jerusalema is a great hit. some time we treat this song like a song wos maked for dancer couse we wosen't know the meaning. This song makes me so deeply & proudly South African. iopiogec http://www.g2qf4a5160l8ji0vbj0h74y915k7ewf7s.org/ but i was suprised when i say the lyrics. It's a song that will get you out of your seat to dance, I liked it before even knowing the lyrics, it got better finding the lyrics, and now that I know what they actually mean! Zungangishiyi lana(Do not leave me here) Mbuso wami awukho lana(My kingdom is not here) All the way from Ghana. I heard this song on kfm it struck a nerve one of those where you don’t need to understand the language to understand the song. The Balobedu must and has been ruled for generations by a queen who goes by the name of "Modjadji Rain Queen." The first time i heard it.....i fell head over heels in love with the voice. Even in the darkest of days there's always a little light to show us the way. El mensaje de Jerusalén estaba destinado a los jóvenes, con sus letras que describen la relación de la banda con…. Before knowing the meaning, I loved the song. Asante sana. très joyeux ça nous mets en Joie !. I am enjoying it in Ghana, Accra. Exactly what my spirit needs in times good or bad. I love this song very much first time I heard I love it, To be honest I don't even knw what this song means but ever since I heard it on trace I had to download and I play it every day and I even lost count. Waiting on your next beautiful song!!!!!!!!!! Nomcebo).mp3 (4:14, 4 Mo). 1er single de l'album « jerusalema » dÉjÀ certifiÉ platine #1 airplay france pour la quatriÈme semaine consÉcutive #1 airplay general #1 fortes rotations #1 radio indÉs #2 airplay tv #1 shazam monde, #1 shazam france +120 million de streams dans le monde + 200 million de vues sur youtube. Gives the body all kind of feeling Would love to see it be the theme song for a United Africa (one super country) where all African live in freedom. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", "Top Airplay 100 - La vremuri noi, lideri noi, chiar şi în muzică! Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-CompartirIgual. I had to look the words up ... it’s very catchy and very soothing to the mind. Encuentra los temas, álbumes e imágenes más recientes de Jerusalem. Its been 4hours straight, and Jerusalema has been on repeat. Amen, For me Jerusalem reminds me of all the people who died horrifically it reminds that they are in a better place,where there is no more suffering just peace and love, Its just yesterday my sister introduced me to this song and I cannot listening to it. I loved every bit of it . For the 2008 South African film, see, 2019 single by Master KG featuring Nomcebo Zikode, List of Airplay 100 number ones of the 2020s, "Jerusalema (feat. I equally love the song too... good instrumentals. This one will be added to my morning inspiration songs. Love all the dance moves to it too. I Just looked up the meaning. The upbeat gospel -influenced house song was initially released on 29 November 2019 after it garnered positive response online, with a music video following on 21 December. I thought it was a song made by Londolozi Lodge....but, i was wrong. Ver todos los eventos, Agregar imagen Avec "Jerusalem", Master KG a fait danser le monde grâce à une chorégraphie devenue un challenge viral sur TikTok.Le musicien et producteur originaire de la République du Zimbabwe est devenu une star en Afrique; il a tout de suite rencontré le succès avec ses premiers titres, devenant dans la foulée l'ambassadeur de la communauté de Balobedu. I fell in love the more. There are still several Kingdoms, each with their kings, all of which still have a certain political power. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) Nice one Master Kg, keep it up may more songs be revealed. It's awesome. Peut-être l’avez-vous entendu résonner au moment le plus solennel d’un mariage cet été, à moins que ce soit son tempo qui sur une piste de danse vous a envoûté, peu de chance en tout cas que vous soyez passé à côté de Jerusalema. Master kg u are great I really love the song it's so emotional and makes me forget about all my worries may God uplift you more and more, No size no limit no boundaries. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) I fell in love with this song it soothes my soul.   Afrique. I'm not religious but i do believe in a higher power in my own way. Frm #GHANA. I loved this song even before i got to know the meaning , Jerusalem is our home, you've touch so many lives positively with this song all over the world both young and old jump up to dance to it with amazing dance steps. The song always get me. Wau from before i wos not understand the meaning of this song but now i really happy. Simple repetitive, catchy phrases, very very powerful message. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix), Swisscharts.com – Master KG feat. This guy knows how to play with people psychology.THIS ISN'T A GOSPEL SONG. Sorti en décembre 2019, le morceau du jeune producteur Master KG et de Nomcebo est rapidement “diffusé sur, Musique. I had no idea what this song meaning was but I felt at peace, joy , happiness, listening to the foreign words. This song is a prophetic song l mean. [url=http://www.g74mrd84bge2459834m7ix8y19b1jibhs.org/]unyyowfsjqx[/url] However, I wish to submit a correction. Master KG and Nomcebo you are the best to me,keep it up shining star of our mother land Afrique. With the translation I love it more. Ce morceau sud-africain religieux aux paroles écrites en zoulou n’était pourtant pas destiné à devenir un tube mondial. Joy, peace, sadness, smile u namn it, Заказать seo поисковую оптимизацию сайта, Заказать услуги по продвижению сайта По всем возникшим вопросам Вы можете обратиться в скайп логин [b]pokras7777[/b]Раскрутка сайта под ключ [8] Prior to the COVID-19 lockdown, Master KG had travelled to Portugal to promote his album, and said he put more emphasis on the song's dance during his shows. Fell in love with it the very first time I heard it. “No Pata Pata” : Angélique Kidjo reprend le tube pour lutter contre le Covid-19. Then I asked for the tittle of the song. Sus conciertos a menudo incluyen llamado para que las personas reciban a Cristo como su Señor. Its just awesome! I am a South African lady who do not understand the language the song was written in, but every time I heard it I get goosebumps and tear up. It makes me so happy to hear it..and to watch all the dance videos of everyone having so much fun brightens my day.. Publié le 22/09/2020 - 06:10. Ahora mismo no tenemos eventos próximos de este artista. The upbeat gospel-influenced house song was initially released on 29 November 2019 after it garnered positive response online, with a music video following on 21 December. Veena 2020-06-13 11:47:00. Заказать seo поисковую оптимизацию сайта, Заказать услуги по продвижению сайта По всем возникшим вопросам Вы можете обратиться в скайп логин [b]pokras7777[/b]Раскрутка сайта под ключ I really fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. It's a really nice song. Thanks. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) Fue una de las primeras bandas en combinar letras de canciones cristianas con el sonido del hard rock. More Grace to you. It’s as full message. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) Une seconde reprise sort le 17 septembre, mettant en scène le chanteur vénézuélien Micro TDH (es), et la chanteuse colombienne Greeicy Rendón[4]. I just saw it on Facebook and I downloaded it today 14th August. From the day i heard this song i loved it It is a gospel groupe or they just made a gospel song? Lyrics, Jerusalema ikhaya lami(Jerusalem is my home) Ngilondoloze(Guard me) The Balobedu tribe was recognized as the first Queen Empire in South Africa in March 2016. très joyeux ça nous mets en Joie !. Listening to this song @covid19 Jerusalema ikhaya lami(Jerusalem is my home) I feel so motivated each time I listen. Looks as if the food taste so good that you want to dance. Nomcebo).mp3 (4:14, 4 Mo). It's so soft and inspiring Since she was only born in 2005, she was already recognized as a future queen, but will only be crowned Queen Modjadji VII in 2023. I wonder what type of song is this? I was afraid to sing something I know nothing about. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", "Burna Boy Chart History (Hot Dance/Electronic Songs)", "Burna Boy Chart History - World Digital Songs Sales", "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2020", "French single certifications – Master KG feat. Une version acoustique en direct à la radio est également interprétée par le chanteur français Vianney[5]. Irish woman here obsessed with this song! I listening to this song on a radio and I ask myself what is this song saying. This is not just any song, it’s a spirit revealed and filled song. I loooooove this song!!!!. Culture. Nomcebo Zikode)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jerusalema&oldid=984979736, Ultratop 50 Singles (Flanders) number-one singles, Ultratop 50 Singles (Wallonia) number-one singles, All Wikipedia articles written in South African English, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceelectronic, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 23 October 2020, at 07:04. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode, Ultratop.be – Master KG feat. Zungangishiyi lana(Do not leave me here), Ndawo yami ayikho lana(My place is not here) Jerusalema is sung in the Khelobedu language. I had to look up the lyrics because it really was so inspirational. Jesus is Lord. I loooooove this song!!!!. El mensaje de Jerusalén estaba destinado…, Existen varias bandas con el mismo nombre: 1) Jerusalén es un banda rock cristiano procedente de Suecia, fundada en 1975 por Ulf Christiansson. ahlwdjjotgy I just love this song it's inspirational,i just can't stop playing it.more grace Master kg, i always play this song without knowing the message is passing out. Master Kg - Jerusalema Lyrics Translation in English (Ft. Nomcebo Zikode) | AfrikaLyrics En octobre 2020, la plate-forme Shazam annonce que Jerusalema est la chanson la plus recherchée du monde ; à cette date, la vidéo initiale cumule 178 millions de vues sur Youtube[4],[10]. After seeing the meaning. Indeed this world is not our home,lord jesus let me regin with u in your kingdom wash away all my sin by your mercy and the blood u share on the cross Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema", "Spanish single certifications – Master KG – Jerusalema (feat. Ecouter et télécharger Jerusalema - Single de Master KG: extraits, cover, tracklist disponibles sur TrackMusik Ir directamente a la página de notas. El mensaje de Jerusalén estaba destinado a los jóvenes, con sus letras que describen la relación de la banda con Dios en una manera extraordinaria, pero radical. Thanks to the composers. I listen to this song countless times and the lyrics keep playing in my head, much love from Canada. I am SO proud and humbled by how this song is touching our entire planet. Just love the song the first day l heard on somebody's WhatsApp status. ysrrsvhnn http://www.g087d3l4q6wyi3tmr0131pw33g2m5g3js.org/ .Так же собираем базы Обратесь всегда будем рабы вам помочь It's inspiring. [url=http://www.g087d3l4q6wyi3tmr0131pw33g2m5g3js.org/]uysrrsvhnn[/url], Заказать seo поисковую оптимизацию сайта, Заказать услуги по продвижению сайта По всем возникшим вопросам Вы можете обратиться в скайп логин [b]pokras7777[/b]Раскрутка сайта под ключ Cuéntanos tu opinión sobre el sitio web de Last.fm. Jerusalem is my home Lord guide me. It has such a beautiful meaning. I didn't know the lyrics.. [8], Master KG's Spotify followers increased to over 1.2 million following the rising popularity of the song. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Italian single certifications – Master KG feat. Enjoying it here in Mucharage, Kitale, Kenya. " Jerusalema " is a song by South African DJ and record producer Master KG featuring South African vocalist Nomcebo. I didn't even get the meaning but I jump to it and later check on the Internet to find out the meaning. The finished version was then uploaded to YouTube in October and officially released on 29 November. Nothing happens by accident or coincidence. Am so happy to see the translation of of the lyrics, surely it is spiritual revealed song. nyyowfsjqx http://www.g74mrd84bge2459834m7ix8y19b1jibhs.org/. Thanks , Terkuma From 9ja, I so much loved the song even before i know its meaning. The region is known for the Modjadji bread palm tree (Encephalartos transvenosus - family of the cycads) that can live for more than 100 years. Musique. aiopiogec, Master Kg - Jerusalema Lyrics Translation in English (Ft. Nomcebo Zikode) | AfrikaLyrics It's a song by Kgaogelo Moagi better known as Master KG. What a unifying master piece. You are prophet Master Master KG, God bless! Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix), https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jerusalema&oldid=175578245, Article contenant un appel à traduction en espagnol, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. Télécharger et écouter Master KG - Jerusalema (feat. I had to purchase this album online. Toutes les nouveautés de Master KG gratuitement en MP3 320Kbps, Zip, Flac ou … Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", Ultratop.be – Master KG feat. Various covers performed around the world with different instruments and sung in a variety languages have also been uploaded on YouTube, attracting their own popularity. I have always loved it. Just the song to listen and dance to during this Pandemic....blessings. God take me home whenever ur rapture comes. You can find this page by searching for Listen Master KG Jerusalema (feat. I fell in love with the song even before knowing the meaning but am a terrible dancer, am thinking of enrolling in a dance class just bcos of this song, I have to rock it too. hlwdjjotgy http://www.gq7x0l0x502yo706c58yijh9tk49w36as.org/ Me even was singing the song and me had no idea what it was saying, so me look up the meaning of the song and I fell so In love with the song. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", Dutchcharts.nl – Master KG feat. télécharger Jerusalema mp3 gratuitement, convertir la musique sans logiciel et sans inscription. Jerusalem is my home. Zuhambe nami(Walk with me) It reminds me that earth is not my home and I am only on a journey. Réveil. .Так же собираем базы Обратесь всегда будем рабы вам помочь Glory to God who is alive and who reminds his children in so many tangible ways to stay strong until he comes to fetch us, I am so crazy about this song. Master KG stated: "Some call it tavern music, and I said, 'It's okay, wait and let me show what tavern music can do to the world'". Courrier international - Paris. As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? I really Love this song. Agregar evento En parallèle, de nombreux défis de danse sont lancés sur cette musique, avec le hashtag #JerusalemaDanceChallenge. Actualité Musique Vidéo Actualité Jesus don't let us miss the passport to the real home heaven. Great song, I just hope everyone doing the dance challenge grasp the full meaning of the lyrics. This is currently not an official language in South Africa, but a procedure is underway to recognize it as the 12th official language in South Africa. The part that says '' Guard me '' is actually '' Guide me'', I came across this song by mistake and I just can't stop listening to it. "Jerusalema" is a song by South African DJ and record producer Master KG featuring South African vocalist Nomcebo. God bless you. This is a real powerful and spiritual song, I looooove it so much. je capote pour cette chanson cela fait 2 jours que je l'ai découvert et j'ai déjà appris les paroles mais , je ne sais pas de quelle s'agit 'il For sure, God used these two musicians to deliver people from the entire world from sorrow,lamentations,confusion and so many things. God bless Master KG. Your healing words are simple and repeat themselves. In the meantime, a male regent has been appointed "exceptionally" as chief. Escribe un comentario, Existen varias bandas con el mismo nombre: 1) Jerusalén es un banda rock cristiano procedente de Suecia, fundada en 1975 por Ulf Christiansson. And a little girl told me. they lyrics tho, so meaningful. This song is one of a kind. I really love this song when I playing it..master kg your song is so amazing..you desire accolade to this track..God continue strengthen you more amen. People may not know it but this song is a message to tell you to come Home Heaven to the city of Jerusalem the holy city of God Zungangishiyi lana(Do not leave me here) Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix), Italiancharts.com – Master KG feat. I just love this song can't get enough of it It was later included on Master KG's second album of the same title, released in January 2020. KG YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!! GOD BLESS YOU MASTER KG. I sing and dance Jerusalema even in my dream preparing myself for my Heavenly home to meet with God my Creator. Guide me oh God to forever be with you [12] Music in Africa named it "without [a] doubt" one of the biggest South African house songs of 2020, with the magazine's Ano Shumba stating "Nomcebo has cemented her presence on the local house music scene". I Dont Dance Much Before, But This Music Made Me To Dance, Dance And Dance Always. Écrite en zoulou et dédiée à la ville de Jérusalem au Proche-Orient, cette chanson connaît un très important succès à partir du printemps 2020. It is a South African musician and music producer. Jerusalema est une chanson écrite, composée et interprétée par Nomcebo Zikode et produite par Master KG, de son vrai nom Kgaogelo Moagi, en 2019. They occur in a humid climate and at altitudes between 600-1000 m. These trees used to be the diet of large prehistoric animals. I am from the Caribbean and I absolutely love African music. God Bless You. Master KG. For some reason I felt it was a gospel song even before searching for the lyrics translation. This Music Made Me Feel Emotional Joyous. Feels so happy when I play it, even when I'm sad everything vanishes. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) I saw people dancing chorography with the song anywhere I went Currently there have been 6 rain queens and Queen Modjadji VI died on June 12, 2005 and tradition has it that she is succeeded by her daughter or granddaughter when she is 18 years old. Jerusalem is our Home, Master Kg, U Liburate My Spirit, Emmotions And Fellings With This Song... Must Of It All It Gives Me Hope That I Have A Bigger And Brighter Future That I Should Not Give Up Hope.. More Grace, I Will Like To Be Like You When I Begin My Music Career, It was last year when i went to visit my suster and i heard this song for the first time i thought why is it that the ungodly people dance to this song and play it do they even understand what Jerusalem means then somhow it's like the spirit of God spoke to me in some whay i immediately fell inlove with this song cause i knew this song is speaking about a home coming turning to our rightful place Glory be to GOD. [15] The #JerusalemaChallenge, which has been compared to the Macarena,[16] spawned dance videos from many countries, including Italy, Spain, France, Jamaica and Canada. I fell in love with the song from the very moment I listened to it. Uhambe nami(Walk with me) It's a spirit lifting song, I love it. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode search results, portuguesecharts.com – Master KG feat. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", "Burna Boy Chart History - Canadian Digital Songs", "Burna Boy Chart History - Euro Digital Songs", Lescharts.com – Master KG feat. I would love to organize a group to dance in the streets here in corpus Christi Texas! I am so crazy bout this song. [4] The official music video was released on 21 December 2019. 100% motivation song,I really love this song it's driving me crazy. Since 1996 he has been professionally involved in music. [1] It was eventually released on streaming services on 10 July 2020,[2] after it went viral during mid-2020, garnering international reaction due to the #JerusalemaChallenge. Love this song so much, first in the morning I play it n and last thing at night sometimes sleep with it. My God i love it even more! Am in love. Love u, From Ghana. Le titre Jerusalema rappelle les premiers mots de la chanson, « Jérusalem est ma maison, ne me laisse pas ici »[3]. Naira Marley, Lil Kesh). Sortie dans une certaine discrétion, la chanson devient connue grâce à son utilisation dans un clip du groupe angolais Fenomenos Do Semba[1]. Jerusalema my number one song Zungangishiyi lana(Do not leave me here), Hi! De prêtres en Italie, à de jeunes fiancés au Zimbabwe, jusqu’à des médecins français, le morceau a fait le tour du monde. Because all is vanity without God. Your song is a blessing. Il y a d’abord “ces chœurs obsédants qui évoquent la cité sacrée [de Jérusalem]” et “les paroles religieuses chantées en zoulou [une des langues sud-africaines]”, souligne le site d’information, mais c’est “son tempo entraînant” qui fait toute la différence. Écrite en zoulou et dédiée à la ville de Jérusalem au Proche-Orient, cette chanson connaît un très important succès à partir du printemps 2020. You deserve an award MASTER KG. Comment les rappeurs français et britanniques s’inspirent des musiques africaines, Musique. Le #JerusalemaDanceChallenge est le mot-dièse qui fait actuellement fureur sur les réseaux sociaux. Actualízate ahora, Para ver las notas de esta página, se requiere Javascript. Uhambe nami(Walk with me) I love this song can't let the day to pass without listening to its really inspiring may God bless Master KG. El propósito de la banda fue expresamente la evangelización. Immediately I heard this song I was moved to search for The meaning...i thought is not genuine until I found the meaning...... God bless you richly sir for this transformational song... Amen, [url=https://megaremont.pro/stupino-restavratsiya-vann]Stupino restoration of baths with a liner[/url], Truly beautiful and uplifting song the lyrics transcend language you can feel their meaning before even understanding what’s being said extremely gifted artist love this. Merci pour cette belle chanson. jelusalemu is my home that's right many people while we try to explain this song it wos strong. Proud South African here. The dance competition about this song is really amazing and interesting to watch. Jerusalema is my home walk with me guard me, God is not mentioned anywhere in this song. .Так же собираем базы Обратесь всегда будем рабы вам помочь. [13][14] Lyrically, as noted by OkayAfrica's Rufaro Samanga, "it speaks about Jerusalem being the home of many religious believers". [11] Rufaro Samanga of OkayAfrica called the remix "a straight banger". Peace and love is the only truth. Much love from Bulgaria! I Dance Without Control The First Time I Heard Thist Music And It's So Seraphic. salut It cuts across all humans just like God is for us all!. Master KG said he called "his sister Nomcebo to come so we can we finish the song". I got goosebumps and knew that this song was not just about a nice beat and the feeling to start dancing (whatever the mood) it was deeper I googled the meaning of the words because I am afrikaans. It a great song. Very Awesome Song Master KG. Le ministre des Arts et de la Culture Nathi Mthethwa envoie un message de félicitations aux deux artistes ; il les sélectionne en outre comme « ambassadeurs » de la culture sud-africaine, dans le cadre d'un programme culturel permettant aux artistes de se produire à l'étranger[11]. À la faveur du confinement international consécutif à la pandémie de Covid-19, ces challenges sont considérés comme des moyens de conserver le lien social par la danse, la musique et la vidéo. I loved just the rhythm whenever I had the song mine was just to node my head untill my Kenyan MPs presented it I know no the meaning the song is actually touching we need artist like master kg keep it up, Master Kg - Jerusalema Lyrics Translation in English (Ft. Nomcebo Zikode) | AfrikaLyrics [6] By 27 August the video had passed 100 million views,[17] a rare feat for South African artists. Cant stop listening to this song it is so beautiful. Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre. God bless you Master KG and everyone that made this song and video happen. J'apprends la chanson ! Thank you Master KG and Nomcebo you are humble and super talented and my heart is overflowing. "Jerusalema" is a song by South African DJ and record producer Master KG featuring South African vocalist Nomcebo. Les défis de danse sont repris sur tous les continents, notamment en Europe, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et bien sûr en Afrique[9]. Musique. I love the song... Soo emotional and deep down to the soul! Mbuso wami awukho lana(My kingdom is not here) Genius of a song! I wish Master KG will remix this in English. [6] After it went viral, the song was released to streaming services on 10 July by Elektra France and Warner France. Ngilondoloze(Guard me) J'apprends la chanson ! Capture d’écran Jerusalema / Youtube. I must put my radio loud every time I hear it here in Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean. Thank you MASTER KG for bringing the world together, everyone is dancing to this song. They are large 10-14 m high special palm trees with palm nuts that can weigh up to 34 kg. Conecta tu cuenta de Spotify con tu cuenta de Last.fm y haz scrobbling de todo lo que escuches, desde cualquier aplicación de Spotify de cualquier dispositivo o plataforma. but I have to say I Love this song .. [7] During late 2019, it had become a favourite in South African clubs. I love the language, the meaning, the voice, artistic visual and so on.I told myself keeping doing what you love, one day God will elevate you and everybody appreciate your work. How i pray our goal becomes to head to Jerusalem with our maker. This song is in IsiZulu, one of South Africa's 11 national languages. [6][13], The song's official music video was released onto YouTube on 21 December 2019. He sings in his local language Khelobedu,[4] a language spoken by Lobedu People. Nomcebo) 2020 free mp3, Telecharger Master KG Jerusalema (feat. No one can resist singing, n dancing to it once I receive a call. This earth is not our place we are only passing by for those who lost their lives during covid 19 they only passed by to their rightful place for they are now in a place called paradise Master kg God used you He knew 2020 will be year of prophecy so 2019 this song came as a prophecy as many will return home Could never really understand why, until I read the translation now. I am from Trinidad & Tobago living in the U.S. From the lyrics of this song, I don't think it's a gospel song. Correct this translation A Jerusalem where there are no lockdowns, no infringements on our rights and no masks. It struck me that it was about the heart it was about a much bigger heart (Gods heart) it was about dancing together not seeing black or white in the end all of us that takes a breath of air still has a beating heart may this song bring people to dance together not seeing skin colour or hair or rich or poor but the heart. Zuhambe nami(Walk with me), Ngilondoloze(Guard me) I love this song, l keep repeating it. Its AMAZING. God bless you and thank you so much Master KG. Jerusalema est une chanson écrite, composée et interprétée par Nomcebo Zikode et produite par Master KG, de son vrai nom Kgaogelo Moagi, en 2019. Scrobbling es el seguimiento que lleva a cabo Last.fm de la música que escuchas, añadiéndola automáticamente a tu perfil musical. From the very first time I heard the song, I instantly fell in love with it without knowing the words and when I found out what it meant I loved it even more. The upbeat gospel-influenced house song was initially released on 29 November 2019 after it garnered positive response online, with a music video following on 21 December. Master KG Feat Nomcebo - Jerusalema.mp3 Téléchargée: 42515 fois Taille: 4.11Mo Durée: 04:14 Pays: Afrique du sud Genre musical: Afrobeat sur Terre2Buzz.com. Burna Boy & Nomcebo Zikode – Jerusalema (Remix)", Italiancharts.com – Master KG feat. The equally world-famous dance steps were developed by a group of young people from Angola. I later find the meaning and i play it every now and then while reading the lyrics. This song, at the time of the virus, and the dance-craze that has followed is a prophecy; we are stating that we belong in a spiritual place of freedom.

école Comédie Musicale Angers, Crématorium Animaux, Lyon - Bron Itinéraire, Quartier Du Biollay à Chambéry, Je Vole En Espagnol, Taran Killam Shaelyn Cado Killam, Boutique Slimane, Piste Cyclable Cholet, 27160 Villes, Karaoké Soprano Coach, Michel Sardou La Maladie D'amour Mp3, Atis Lfpg, Vald Taille, Service Public Angers, Mbk Rocket Lorenzo Parole, Centre De Rééducation Loire-atlantique, Gare Et Connexion Part Dieu, Achat De Particulier à Particulier à Vaulx-en-velin 1200, Quartier Madeleine-saint Léonard-justices Angers, Paroles Machistador, Amour Définition Philosophique, Ines Es Mayday, Meteociel Leucate, Espace Famille Inoé, Raz-de-marée Fukushima, Color Gitano Chords, Rodéo Sauvage Vaulx-en-velin, Couleur Cheveux 2020, Sainte-luce Martinique Plage, Sciences De Gestion Définition, Office Du Tourisme Lyon, Châtain Foncé Cuivré, Ecully Et-vous, C21 Tcl, Mort Vaulx-en-velin, Top Chanson, Croix De Guerre 1914-1918, Koh-lanta Replay Episode 3, Jusqu'au Bout Paroles, تحميل أغنية Les Yeux De La Mama, Abonnement Golf Chassieu, Expression Je M'en Fou, Fait Divers Avignon Aujourd'hui, Acheter L'équipe Version Papier, Camille Cottin Sœur, Tcm En Direct, Carrière De Tuffeau Touraine, Mpr Locomoteur, Avant Toi Paroles Calogero, Meilleur Quartier Angers, Bon Vent En Breton, Anne Peichert Instagram, La Défense Département, Revenge Body Inscription, Marché De Craponne 43, La Rivière De Notre Enfance Paroles, Ouverture Mots Fléchés, B And B Paris, Hotel Angers Pas Cher Centre-ville, Saumur Paris Charles De Gaulle, Traversée Le Havre New York Le France, Signature David D'angers, Horaire Billetterie Mhsc, Louane Emera, Cave Troglodyte Amboise, Syndicat D'initiative Ou Office De Tourisme, Mes Chers Parents Je Pars Piano, Le France Annecy, Ligne 62 Horaire, Djomb (bien Ou Quoi), Enterrement Lyon Aujourd'hui, M Pokora Chanson D'amour, Contours Qpv, Fréquence Rtl2 Nantes, Calendrier Match Ol, Motif Animal Crossing New Horizon,