The couple both shared pictures on Instagram revealing the happy news with Pinho writing: 'A boy on the way.'. Fernandes posted a snap of his young daughter Matilde kissing the belly of his partner in a black and white photo. Photo: Getty Images.Source: Getty Images, READ ALSO: Sergio Reguilon: Man United offered deal to sign Real Madrid star. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Bruno Fernandes posted this picture of partner Ana Pinho and daughter Matilde, The family of three will soon become four, as the couple announced on Instagram, Pinho posted this snap and wrote that a 'boy is on the way', their second child. - Bruno Fernandes said the birth of his baby boy is "one of the most important goals" of his life, - Goncalo is the midfielder's second child with his spouse Ana Pinho, - The couple already have a three-year-old daughter together named Matilde, PAY ATTENTION: Click 'See First' under 'Follow' Tab to see Tuko.co.ke news on your FB Feed Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/377987-sergio-reguilon-man-united-move-real-madrid-defender.html. Fernandes played in Portugal's 4-1 win over Croatia last Saturday before having to rush to the hospital to support his wife. Faz hoje 38 semanas e 6 dias que dei um dos pontapés para golo mais importantes da minha vida, como eu gosto e com uma distância de quase 9 meses ansioso por ver a bola a balançar a rede Quando terminou o jogo muitos de vocês já diziam que não tinha feito golo mas enganavam-se porque apesar do apito final um dos dois melhores pontapés que dei na carreira estava prestes a entrar, mas não sem antes o delegado chamar-me para o antidoping logo após o jogo passados esses momentos e algumas horas eis que a bola entra ou neste caso concreto sai Gonçalo de Pinho Fernandes decide que é hora do seu pai fazer o segundo golo mais importante na sua vida! And so at 00:39 on the 6th of September, my wife made our lives come to life more.”, Dia 6 de setembro de 2020, quando muitos pensavam que ao término do jogo da seleção Bruno Fernandes não tinha feito golo enganam-se! Many United fans are looking forward to the prospect of seeing Fernandes combine with fit-again Paul Pogba if and when the Premier League resumes. MANCHESTER UNITED fans are licking their lips in anticipation as chief transfer target Bruno Fernandes reportedly edges closer to a £60million move to Old Trafford. Kenyan newspaper review for October 23: Gov't rules out closure of schools despi... Man posts photos of his mum during graduation, netizens don't believe him, Schools reopening: Gov't suspends reopening for rest of classes until further notice, COVID-19 update: 14 people succumb to disease as Kenya records 631 new cases, Radio host Joyce Gituro discloses ex-hubby left her, took everything from their house, Mtoto wa baba: Winnie Odinga ajumuika na Rais Uhuru wakati wa ziara Kisumu, Mimi si Kamwana tena, Rais Uhuru awaambia wanabodaboda, Mashirima Kapombe hilariously yanks off wig in studio after presenting news, Chelsea's possible XI from next season after completing signing of five new players, Teddy Sharman-Lowe: Chelsea sign teenage goalkeeper from Burton, Sergio Reguilon: Man United offered deal to sign Real Madrid star, Investigation launched as Africa Cup of Nations trophy goes missing in Egypt. The couple welcomed their bundle of joy around 12:30am on Sunday — barely four hours after Portugal’s 4-1 win against Croatia at the Estadio do Dragao. READ ALSO: Chelsea's possible XI from next season after completing signing of five new players, READ ALSO: Teddy Sharman-Lowe: Chelsea sign teenage goalkeeper from Burton. Bruno Fernandes, a Portuguese professional footballer, has welcomed the arrival of his second child — a baby boy — with Ana Pinho, his wife. Please reach us through news@tuko.co.ke or WhatsApp: 0732482690 and Tuko news. He immediately brought a creative spark to United's play in the final third, offering both a goal threat and providing for team-mates. The Manchester United star, 25, broke the news on his Instagram page, where he shared two photos of the infant crying in his mother’s arms as the family all cuddled in the labour room. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 7. The couple both shared pictures on Instagram revealing the happy news. EXCLUSIVE: England v Barbarians is CALLED OFF after Chris Robshaw and 11 other Baa-Baas players ignored... Manchester United 'warn Paul Pogba they won't break the bank to keep him at Old Trafford... but WILL offer a... 'All he sees is four walls': New Crystal Palace No 1 Jack Butland tests positive for coronavirus as Roy... 'I want them to grow as leaders': Frank Lampard urges Chelsea stars to show off their personality - and... Rhian Brewster relishing a 'weird' return to Liverpool after Jurgen Klopp let him go but the Sheffield... 'If something serious didn't happen, would it be like this now? It is understood Bruno and Ana named the baby boy, Goncalo. A menina fez as delícias da apresentadora assim que começou a falar e a andar pelo estúdio, como se estivesse em casa. He helped the Red Devils to a third-place finish in the Premier League, leapfrogging both Leicester and Chelsea to the position. Why does he do this to people? Bruno Fernandes, a Portuguese professional footballer, has welcomed the arrival of his second child — a baby boy — with Ana Pinho, his wife. Fernandes broke the exciting news to his followers on Saturday night, September 5, just moments after he inspired Portugal to a 4-1 win over Croatia during the Nations League tournament. Bruno Fernandes wife Ana Pinho: Pictures of Manchester United new-boy’s WAG. Published: 22:49 BST, 26 March 2020 | Updated: 09:31 BST, 27 March 2020. “But not without the delegate calling me for anti-doping soon after the game esses those moments and a few hours later, the ball goes in or in this specific case it goes out. Entretanto, Bruno Fernandes foi surpreendido com a presença da mulher Ana Pinho e da filha, Matilde, de dois anos. Women are all over me, my wife should be saved and respectful -Stivo Simpleboy | Tuko TV, This section is generously provided for you by our sponsor, Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Kenya, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news. Having splashed out what may end up being £67million on the former Sporting Lisbon man in January, many were watching on with interest to see how the attacking midfielder would slot in. In an announcement to his fans on the birth of his son, Bruno cheekily joked he had actually scored on a night many thought he was not on the score-sheet. Aos 25 anos, Bruno Fernandes vive um dos momentos mais altos da sua carreira com transferência para o clube inglês Manchester United. Bruno Fernandes has become a father for the second time after he welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his spouse Ana Pinho. Bruno Fernandes and his partner Ana Pinho are expecting their second child, a baby boy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Namun, walau berstatus istri beranak satu, sang istri dari Bruno Fernandes tersebut masih berparas menawan. Bruno Fernandes has become a father for the second time after he welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his spouse Ana Pinho. In 2017, Ana gave birth to the couple’s first child — a daughter called Matilde. Bruno enjoyed a bright start to life after the transfer, establishing himself as an integral squad member for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. And they will be eager to get a glimpse of his Wag - childhood sweetheart Ana Pinho, 25. Your email address will not be published. The Man United star was impressive during the match played in Porto, providing an assist to help his side to victory. The good times keep coming for the Manchester United midfielder, who has adapted brilliantly to his new home. Bruno Fernandes was impressive for Man United last season, helping the club to a third-place finish. E assim às 00:39 de dia 6 de setembro a minha mulher @anaapinho_ mais uma vez fez a nossa vida ganhar ainda mais vida ❤️, A post shared by Bruno Fernandes (@brunofernandes.10) on Sep 5, 2020 at 6:46pm PDT. 'They spend a year here getting money, and then they f***... Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes is one of 12 players to... 'He's got that natural leadership quality': Bruno Fernandes... 'He wouldn't be going there for ambition': Pierre-Emerick... Manchester United vs Chelsea tactical preview: Paul Pogba looks destined for the bench AGAIN, while Hakim... 'Why does he treat me like this? January 30, 2020. The comments below have not been moderated. “When the game ended, many of you already said that I had not scored a goal but were mistaken because despite the final whistle, one of the two best kicks I gave in my career was about to enter. “September 6, 2020, many thought that at the end of the national team game, Bruno Fernandes had not scored a goal. PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football app for FREE to easily access stats, news and live updates. Today, 38 weeks and 6 days ago, I kicked the most important goal of my life, with a distance of almost 9 months, anxious to see the ball swing the net,” he wrote in Portuguese. Fernandes has had a stellar start to life with Manchester United and won player of the month. Do you have an inspirational story you would like us to publish? Bruno Fernandes and his partner Ana Pinho are expecting their second child, a baby boy. “Gonçalo de Pinho Fernandes decides it’s time for his father to score the second most important goal in his life! Posted by Magnus Eriksen. Hal itu pun dibuktikan dengan postingan dari Ana Pinho yang selalu membagikan momen-momen tertentu di … Matilde deixa Cristina Ferreira rendida Before the coronavirus pandemic brought a stop to football across the continent, Fernandes was on fire for the Old Trafford club. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been delighted with the start the midfielder has made at Old Trafford. The Manchester United star, 25, broke the news on his Instagram page, where he shared two photos of the infant crying in … Melansir dari The Sun, Bruno Fernandes dan Ana Pinho menikah pada Desember 2015 dan telah dikaruniai seorang putri bernama Matilde Fernandes yang lahir pada Januari 2017. In eight matches so far, he has been on the scoresheet three times and delivered the same number of assists. © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - THECABLE NEWSPAPER, #EndSARS: Oyo college postpones ongoing exam to Nov 9, #EndSARS: Our students are safe… King’s College wasn’t attacked, says…, #EndSARS: FUNAAB student shot dead — hours after ‘Nigeria will…, NECO postpones exam over #EndSARS protests, WATCH: Burna Boy, Nomcebo feature in Master KG’s visuals for…, #EndSARS: ‘Don’t stop accepting donations’ — Genevieve begs Feminist Coalition, Miley Cyrus announces release date for ‘Plastic Hearts’ album, Chimamanda: Under Buhari, there’s a feeling Nigeria could burn to…, Seun Kuti on #EndSARS: The youth will chase PDP, APC…, #EndSARS: ‘I wonder why people still going to work’ —…, Seun Kuti to FG: #EndSARS protests more than police reform,…, Mr Macaroni: Politicians visit states to campaign and address Nigerians…, My wife eloped with a witch doctor 8 years ago,…, EXTRA: Vietnam police bust ring selling over 300,000 ‘recycled condoms’, Five books couples should read for a better relationship, VIDEO: Nigerian man proposes to girlfriend onboard an international flight, Five ultimate fashion tips to look stylish on a budget, Disney to lay off 28,000 workers over COVID-19 crisis, World’s first hydrogen-powered commercial aircraft takes flight in UK, UNWTO, Google host first tourism acceleration programme in Africa, Australian researchers develop new approach to fight cancer, EAT ME: Reduces blood pressure… 5 reasons to include zobo…, #EndSARS: Must-eat foods to help you stay strong during protests, Five ways to regain strength after a protest, Instagram apologises for incorrectly flagging #EndSARS posts as false, #EndSARS: Five safety tips during the curfew, #EndSARS: ‘He was stabbed by thugs’ — brother of murdered…, ‘Homosexuals are children of God’ — Pope endorses same-sex civil…, ‘My fantasy sugar mummy’ — Shaffy Bello sets Twitter abuzz with stunning photos, Kwara varsity debunks tuition fees increment rumour, EXTRA: Ghanaian actress goes naked to celebrate son’s birthday, ‘I know you’re protecting me’ – Davido pays glowing tribute to his late mum, Yul Edochie: How my father gave me beating over thought to dump school, Fireboy: How l became my family’s black sheep for opting for music, #EndSARS: I knew it’d be my last show for speaking truth to power, says TVC’s Morayo, #EndSARS: Panic as DJ Switch helps protesters shot at Lekki toll gate, #EndSARS: FUNAAB student shot dead — hours after ‘Nigeria will not end me’ tweet. The couple already have another child together named Matilde who celebrated her third birthday at Old Trafford back in January when her dad completed a sensational transfer move to United. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Manchester United FC. Fernandes broke the exciting news to his followers on Saturday night, September 5, just moments after he inspired Portugal to a 4-1 win … Required fields are marked *. Ana Pinho is the stunning Wag of Man Utd target Bruno Fernandes Credit: Instagram / @anaapinho_ 7. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Com ele embarcou a mulher, Ana Pinho, e a filha, Matilde, que têm sido os seus principais apoios ao longo da carreira.

Version Mp3 Karaoke, Best-seller Livre 2020, Météo Satellite Afrique Du Nord, S'occuper à Nantes, Affaire Conclue Replay, Diviniser Mots Fléchés, Mairie De Bron Masque, Genas Info, Craponne Marché, Qui Partagé La Vie De Julien Doré, Metz-sablon Faits Divers, Boulevard Urbain Sud Marseille 2019, Jérémy Chatelain Instagram, Maison Craponne, Bonne Fête Maman 2020 Date, Et Si Pour Une Fois Shy'm, Programme Cine +, Parole Eva Queen Smile, Couleur Primaire, Liste Des Chaînes Tnt 2019, Qui Est Carine Un Si Grand Soleil, Lorenzo Poisson, Louane Mari, Tom Holland Zendaya Couple, Expression Synonyme, Terrain La Fouillouse Saint-priest, Aubervilliers Avis, Apprendre Le Clavier Arrangeur, Sortir En Aveyron Ce Dimanche, Location Appartement Courte Durée écully, Entv En Direct Sur Internet, Numéro Agrément Jeunesse Et Sport, Vole Céline Dion Paroles, Gîte Jacuzzi Le Mans, Affaire Conclue Anne-catherine, Be-alert Tournai, Bourdin Direct Podcast, Meilleur Joueur De Poker Français, Appartement à Louer Vaugneray, Château De Noirieux Booking, La Maladie D'amour Guitare Rythmique, Hôtel Le Bosquet Pont De Ce, Les Marseillais Vs Le Reste Du Monde 4 Episode 11, Travail Du Tuffeau, Chambre 212 Cinéma, Metropolitan Chessy, Offre D'emploi Mairie Craponne Sur Arzon, Logo La Roche-sur-yon Agglomération, évènements à Venir à Lourdes, Transvaal South Africa, Musique De Film Qui Bouge, Métro 1, Ousmane Dembélé Et Sa Famille, Narbonne Plage Marché, Jt France 2 13h, Candes-saint-martin Baignade,