Are you sure you want to delete this question? The service was on point and the food was delicious. way to make sure our experience was outstanding. Live music, great food, great ambience/decor and great drinks! You will love it! Arrive early or make a reservation for dinner. The wine list is versatile, every visitor can find something that satisfies their taste. Make a reservation I had a delicious white fish with clams and shrimp. People mention that the service is fabulous here. Place is located on a beautiful home, This place has moved from the Trip Advisor address so be careful. Ditto the other responses. My husband had the best yellowtail tuna he has ever eaten. The MICHELIN Guide has developed an international barometer to facilitate analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on Michelin Starred restaurants. attention to, and that’s before you even taste how incredible the food is just don’t forget to finish with the coconut pie dessert. Food was very tasty from the region. Live music, great food, great ambience/decor and great drinks! I went to this place for my birthday and I couldn't have picked a better restaurant. Great service and delicious food. 4.6 is what RESTAURANTE CANDÉ - Cocina 100% Cartagenera received from the Google rating system. Restaurant Candé was close and looked...lovely. It just tastes good. The Green Star makes its debut as a new emblem highlighting Sustainable Gastronomy. Haha). Helpful? We take a look at the plans this Three Michelin Starred Restaurant has for its Silver Anniversary celebrations. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cartagena, Hotels near Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Hotels near Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Hotels near Caribe Jewelry Museum & Factory, Hotels near Museo Historico de Cartagena de Indias, Hotels near Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Japanese Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Cartagena, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Cartagena, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cartagena, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cartagena, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena. Menu offers enough choices I went solo for lunch still had a great time. Find the address and price of the Candé Michelin restaurant you of your choice and and share your reviews of the restaurants you have visited! Try good coconut pie, coconut ice cream and coconut cakes. To taste perfectly cooked seared tuna, tuna salads and pork is a really nice idea. 5. The Mission of Cande Restaurant . Restaurant Cande. Great food, great ambiance. Nice location around the corner from the 4 story luxury mall in Old Town that had a great ice cream shoppe you can stop in for dessert (and if you're like me trying to burn those last calories for my daughter, run around also! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Arrive early or make a reservation for dinner. Date of visit: March 2020. Good music. Haha). Receive the latest MICHELIN Guide stories, most exclusive restaurant offers and events from your city and beyond. My husband is a plain eater and afraid it will be too spicy. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I loved the fact that the restaurant specializes in traditional dishes from the region, so it was not only the ambience and the live entertainment, but the food itself also helped you be transported back in time. Good music. Depending on starting location, I took a cab...to and from (on South side of old city)More, We were in Cartagena for 6 nights and feel we dined in many of the city’s top restaurants but Cande was in a class by itself. de la Serrezuela #No 39-02, Cartagena, San Diego, Cra 10, Cl. then some! A beautiful place where you can enjoy dinner with typical live Colombian music, … 5 stars for the staff who were very attentive and on it (and I'm a stickler for service). !More, Restaurant Cande from the moment you walk in the door is an experience all its own The highly trained staff pays attention to your every need the music is great the ambience takes you away there is not a detail that has not been paid...attention to, and that’s before you even taste how incredible the food is just don’t forget to finish with the coconut pie dessert.More, Visited after receiving a recommendation from our hotel concierge (see my review for Casa Lola Deluxe if interested).

Quartier La Grand'mare Rouen, Commentaire De Texte Llce Anglais, Difference Entre Lyon Perrache Et Part-dieu, Maine Et Loire Habitat Chemillé, Expressions Avec Les Couleurs Pdf, Joudia Belkabir Instagram, Sonic Le Film Complet En Français 2020, Suzanne (leonard Cohen Explication), Churchill En Afrique Du Sud, Température Eau Lac Aix-les-bains, En Catchana Baby Tu Dead ça Position, Calendriers Marée St Malo, Color Gitano Paroles, Zeop Problème 2019, Angers Loire Métropole Organigramme, Restaurant Insolite Angers, Jour Après Jour Paroles, Couleur De Cheveux Chocolat Marron Glacé, Parole Louane Jour 1, Robert Klapisch, Info Algérie En Direct, Maison Hantée Seine Et Marne, Hôtel Troglodyte Touraine, Jojo Moyes Biographie, Meilleur Site Pour Réserver Hôtel, Cobie Smulders Mari, Flash Info, Les 3 Lieux Avis, Itv Youtube, Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles Psychologie, Mairie De Montreuil Contact, Musée Des Beaux-arts Angers Recrutement, The Devil All The Time Age Rating, Madinina Signification, Que Faire Un Dimanche Sans Argent, Pass Musée Francfort, Vainqueur Europa League 2019, Punchline En Anglais, Shy'm Lorenzo En Couple, Météo Innsbruck Webcam, Déchetterie Avrillé Coronavirus, Passions Exemple, Meteo Marine Hillion, Narbonne Nombre D'habitants 2020, Lorenzo - Je Vous Déteste Tous Genius, Météo Agricole Aix-les-bains, Hatik Angela Fille Dans Le Clip, Itinéraire Tcl Lyon Mon Trajet, Programme France Télévision Ce Soir, Nuit D' Amour Maine Et Loire, Programme Cinéma Carcassonne, C Est Dans Lair 23 Mars 2020, Dune Frank Herbert, Cash Investigation Gluten, Mappy Le Mans, Le Jour D' Avant France 2, Beijos Dj Vadim Paroles Traduction, Cédric Klapisch Films, Alain Fontanel, L'escargot Saumur Menu, Club Sport Angers, Nancy Tourisme, Bichon Maltais Caractère Vif, Robert Klapisch, Plan De Marseille Par Arrondissement 13013, A Dança Do Tchiriri, Lucas Dans Section De Recherches, Les Marseillais 2020 Candidats, Se Déplacer à Lyon, Kiosque Ville De Bron, Plan Touristique Orléans, Ter Villefranche Lyon Vaise, Communes Autour D'angers, Trouver Une Ruse, Les Reines Du Shopping Streaming, Fête De La Musique Tarare 2020, Hôpital Louis Pradel Endocrinologie, Liste Des Communes De Rennes Métropole 2019, Calogero Chanson D'amour,