Will visit again. The braised beef was excellent. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her fish, and my daughter liked the steak (not to keen on seeing the blood in the steak though) This was by far the best meal I have had thus...far in France. recommend this place for a special night out, because it's a bit expensive. I had the steak and potatoes, it was delicious! Ce restaurant est dans le guide Michelin et a 1 "couvert noir": Chez Rémi propose une ambiance chaleureuse. The menu proposed for lunch is good value for money. I opted to have the Ris de Veau - sweetbreads - which, sadly, is not a dish that you find in the UK! Chez Rémi - 5 rue des Deux Haies, 49100 Angers, France - Rated 4.7 based on 36 Reviews "Adore cet établissement. My wife has Coeliacs disease (Gluten intolerance) Their menu always changes based on what is available at the local market. 49100 ANGERS cooked nicely but the sauce was heavy even by French standards. We all had the 'Gaspacho et Torre D'Anjou" (Cold tomato soup) for starters. My wife has Coeliacs disease (Gluten intolerance) The menu here was limited to 4 starters, 4 Mains and 6 deserts. Chez Rémi, #40 among Angers restaurants: 573 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. Chez Rémi is a Michelin selection and it has been awarded 1 black knife-and-fork symbol: according to the experts' opinion, this place keeps quite cosy atmosphere. After intending to eat elsewhere but being politely turned away for lack of a reservation, we ended up here. I opted to have the Ris de Veau - sweetbreads - which, sadly, is not a dish that you find in the UK! Une valeur sûre ! D'après les commentaires des clients, la cuisine française est plutôt bonne. We will visit again, no doubt ! for the main course both myself and my Daughter had the 'entrocôte de boeuf black angus', and my wife had the 'pavé de raigre de ligne poélé'. Booking recommended. Overall, I would...recommend this place for a special night out, because it's a bit expensive.More, Tried on spec although looked very quiet but told they fit us (8) in the back room. Does this restaurant offer table service? There’s an excellent selection of Loire wine to accompany the meal. The best foie gras I've ever had. It was delicious and my husband's slow-cooked beef was outstanding. The meal cost more than a superior meal we had the night before across the street. My wife has Coeliacs disease (Gluten intolerance) Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. We wouldn't hesitate to eat here again ... just wish they had some gluten-free bread in the freezer. Here you will be offered tasty broth, fish and beef. Κουζίνα. If we where ever coming back to Angers, we would certainly eat here again.More. This place provides dishes for 25-31 €. Latitude : 47.471889 - Longitude : -0.553080. Premiere Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Ce. Chez Rémi Find all the information you need on the Chez Rémi restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… All ViaMichelin for Angers There is usually a menu with several choices among each course, but it is easy to opt for only one or two courses if you want to eat light. It is nice to enjoy great coffee. Be sure you get the address right, the restaurant is now at 5 rue des 2 Haies, which is a very pleasant little cobblestone pedestrian street just off the historic main square, it is lined with other, Three different addresses but we got there. Premiere Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Ce. Chez Rémi, Angers : consultez 278 avis sur Chez Rémi, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #52 sur 435 restaurants à Angers. We wouldn't hesitate to eat here again ... just wish they had some gluten-free bread in the freezer. and they didn't want to bother!)) Chez Remi is well worth a visit! Chez Remi is well worth a visit!More, Chose this restaurant primarily because they could provide a Gluten free option. The meal cost more than a superior meal we had the night before across the street. This is a lovely small restaurant, just right for a special dinner out, It is fresh and local, you can be confident your dinner will be given kind of attention that results in dining well. I opted to have the Ris de Veau - sweetbreads - which, sadly, is not a dish that you find in the UK! After intending to eat elsewhere but being politely turned away for lack of a reservation, we ended up here. Ανακαλύψτε το μενού μας CHEZ REMI Bistronomy ANGERS Γενικές πληροφορίες . Fermé Aujourd'hui 12 /20. recommend this place for a special night out, because it's a bit expensive. This is the first time that I have had a gaspacho, and if I see it again on a menu I certainly will be trying it again, this one was delicious, the subtle flavours of this dish where amazing, saying that however, my Daughter didn't like it. Being at this place, order good parfait. With the homey decor, visitors might feel at home there. Nous avons pris l'entrée, le plat et un café gourmand, les plats étaient délicieux, on ressent réellement dans l'assiette la qualité des produits cuisinés. Accueil Restauration CHEZ RÉMI. We all had the 'Gaspacho et Torre D'Anjou" (Cold tomato soup) for starters. Set in a pedestrian area in the very centre of Angers, this restaurant is a real gem : nicely cooked food, impressive wine list, relaxed atmosphere... and friendly staff ! Chez remi, Angers: See 276 unbiased reviews of Chez remi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 433 restaurants in Angers. Overall, it's fine if you can't get into the better places but I wouldn't start with this one.More, The atmosphere is quiet and sophisticated without being too formal. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her fish, and my daughter liked the steak (not to keen on seeing the blood in the steak though) We both had the fish and it was...cooked nicely but the sauce was heavy even by French standards. It was busy but not full. Après une longue semaine de travail, vous pouvez essayer un café immense. Be sure you get the address right, the restaurant is now at 5 rue des 2 Haies, which is a very pleasant little cobblestone pedestrian street just off the historic main square, it is lined with other, Three different addresses but we got there. The menu was more limited than in other restaurants we've visited here. Be sure you get the address right, the restaurant is now at 5 rue des 2 Haies, which is a very pleasant little cobblestone pedestrian street just off the historic main square, it is lined with otherMore, Michelin, Trip Advisor and Le Fooding all listed different addresses for this wonderful restaurant but the brains of the family got it sorted. Friendly and helpful staff. 278 reviews #49 of 382 Restaurants in Angers $$ - $$$ French. On ne présente plus Rémi Fournier. One other tiny suggestion would be a fan in the back room to push the air around a little ... it was getting a bit airless by the time we left. I tried something new, cold cream mussle soup and absolutely delicious. Their menu always changes based on what is available at the local market. Came here with my Wife and Daughter. Does this restaurant offer table service? To start we had a fish pate, it was extremely tasty. Many of the main thoroughfares were busy and we wanted a quieter atmosphere. Chez Rémi Find all the information you need on the Chez Rémi restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… All ViaMichelin for Angers If you want to experience cool service, you should visit this restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff. This was by far the best meal I have had thus...far in France. We wouldn't hesitate to eat here again ... just wish they had some gluten-free bread in the freezer. Roast veal very good as was cheese plate and decent wine choice, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her fish, and my daughter liked the steak (not to keen on seeing the blood in the steak though) We wouldn't hesitate to eat here again ... just wish they had some gluten-free bread in the freezer. for the main course both myself and my Daughter had the 'entrocôte de boeuf black angus', and my wife had the 'pavé de raigre de ligne poélé'. surroundings I highly recommend this place for superbly cooked fish meat and fowl. This place provides dishes for 25-31 €. We will visit again, no doubt ! The braised beef was excellent. recommend this place for a special night out, because it's a bit expensive. Certains visiteurs aiment un vin délicieux dans ce restaurant. After seeing Place du Ralliement, it may be a good idea to visit this restaurant. Came here with my Wife and Daughter. Europe ; France ; Pays de la Loire ; Maine et Loire ; Angers ; Angers Restaurants ; Chez remi; Search. Friendly and helpful staff. Premiere Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Ce. The foie-gras chicken farci was perfectly good, but lacked a bit of savoriness. One other tiny suggestion would be a fan in the back room to push the air around a little ... it was getting a bit airless by the time we left. Si la cuisine de Chez Rémi reste toujours irréprochable (on pourrait même parler d'éthique culinaire ! To start we had a fish pate, it was extremely tasty. Be sure you get the address right, the restaurant is now at 5 rue des 2 Haies, which is a very pleasant little cobblestone pedestrian street just off the historic main square, it is lined with otherMore, Michelin, Trip Advisor and Le Fooding all listed different addresses for this wonderful restaurant but the brains of the family got it sorted. This is a lovely small restaurant, just right for a special dinner out, It is fresh and local, you can be confident your dinner will be given kind of attention that results in dining well. Partager : facebook twitter plus . We both had the fish and it was...cooked nicely but the sauce was heavy even by French standards. accueil chaleureux, produits de qualité, cuisine raffinée. Comme vous pouvez le voir, cet endroit à un décor moderne. This is a lovely small restaurant, just right for a special dinner out, It is fresh and local, you can be confident your dinner will be given kind of attention that results in dining well. Roast veal very good as was cheese plate and decent wine choice, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Restaurant convivial offrant une excellente cuisine bistronomique à Angers. After intending to eat elsewhere but being politely turned away for lack of a reservation, we ended up here. Chez Remi is well worth a visit! We all had the 'Gaspacho et Torre D'Anjou" (Cold tomato soup) for starters. The meal cost more than a superior meal we had the night before across the street. Chez Remi is well worth a visit!More, Chose this restaurant primarily because they could provide a Gluten free option. It was delicious and my husband's slow-cooked beef was outstanding. far in France. On y mange bien. Se connecter avec Facebook. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Overall tasty experience. The menu here was limited to 4 starters, 4 Mains and 6 deserts. We all had the 'Gaspacho et Torre D'Anjou" (Cold tomato soup) for starters. The meal cost more than a superior meal we had the night before across the street. We all had the 'Gaspacho et Torre D'Anjou" (Cold tomato soup) for starters. The menu was more limited than in other restaurants we've visited here. Je me connecte pour donner mon avis sur Chez Rémi. Set in a pedestrian area in the very centre of Angers, this restaurant is a real gem : nicely cooked food, impressive wine list, relaxed atmosphere... and friendly staff ! Food was all home-made, locally sourced and well-cooked. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Came here with my Wife and Daughter. Sur la place d’Angers, son restaurant de la rue des Deux-Haies est l’un des incontournables de la cuisine bistronomique locale. One other tiny suggestion would be a fan in the back room to push the air around a little ... it was getting a bit airless by the time we left.More, Had dinner here with a group, my 8th night in Paris/ Loire Valley area. There is usually a menu with several choices among each course, but it is easy to opt for only one or two courses if you want to eat light.

Restaurant St Marc Sur Mer, Album De Tal, Wall Street English Angers, Julien Doré Aimée, Replay Tf1 Journal 20h 19 Avril, Bron Centre-ville, Angers Tourisme Agenda, Jean-françois Lepetit Bnp Paribas, Carmen Résumé, Objectif D'un Débat, Mise En Abyme Peinture, Hotel Le Royal Montparnasse, Ben Au Ukulélé, Malice Film Critique, élection Vénissieux, Michelin Star Restaurants, Dire Au Revoir Synonyme, Le Pluriel Des Jours De La Semaine Cours, Maison à Vendre Manissieux, Les Roses Blanches Berthe Sylva, Pierre Niney âge, Château De Montsoreau Tarif, Karaoke Maman Papa Brassens, Rochefort Plage, Jolie Nana Lyrics, Frac Centre Expositions, Type De Folie, Misengrain Noyant-la-gravoyère, Chansigne Pratique, Multisport 3 Streaming, Lyon Classement Ville, Lafayette Et Washington, La Télé Des Années 70, La Maladie D'amour Partition,