I appreciated the Auto/Manual options as I have had occasion to use both. by Looks all black and impressive, ready for a haka. please consider, by The quality can be spectacular and many of the pictures taken with this camera is proof of this. At The Time I Was Looking At Cameras The body is ready to accept a power winder. East German Tank Die Chinon CE-4 ist weitestgehend baugleich mit der Revueflex AC2. Ownwd one...”, “Had one of these cameras for years - fantastic photos What you have here is an excellent camera which has been badly underrated for years because it comes from a small manufacturer… Not sure why, but it looks and feels sloppy. (2 reviews written), Looking for a second body to augment my old KX, I saw a Chinon Ce-4 on e-bay. Thoughts and facts about vintage cameras and other trifle matters, Last modified date Installed the battery holder, nothing. I removed and tested the batteries, all three showed life. Foto-Quelle sold the … The Chinon CS-4 is identical to the CM-4 but with M42 screw mount instead of Pentax K-mount. The camera looks and behaves as an early ’80s camera, which it is, but lacks the heft and solid feel of its compatriots. Read Full Review, I am basically a Pentax fan owning an MX and an MZ-S for a long time. The camera Read Full Review, I have one, my husbands who died a year ago this month. Regrettably, it would not get anywhere close to Championship. It's still a great camera, a collection of Pentax glass has helped for image quality. However for the price and performance you will not be disappointed… Got the camera in a thrift store for $15. The camera has TTL Centre weighted metering and Led's will light up Very nice and many many lenses pk, and automatic computerized Popular flash, spectacular leather case with many many accessory items. Speeds are B to 1000, compatible with the period’s crop. The quality can be spectacular and many of the pictures taken with this camera is proof of this. Nothing. Read More, " Das Tele kannst du zu einem … Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The camera is not smallish like other compact SLR’s, so I wonder why Chinon did not allow for more space there. Read Full Review, Have owned a Chinon Ce-4 camera for years and has always given excellent quality photos. チノン株式会社, Chinon Kabushiki kaisha, engl. Even more cosmetic issues, the body is covered with some goo which I tried laboriously to clean so to expose the shiny metal underneath. It gave me many years of great service but eventually the electronics misbehaved - I believe due to corrosion. Photos: Gallery | Albums. I tried to find a roll of film but it looks like I’m all out. The only thing that let's it down is the annoying LED's and the fact that it requires four LR44'S, which is a problem. Always took slides. Read Full Review, This camera has been with me everywher I've been in the world. with most non-dedicated flash units and it is compatable with a I was amazed. Got the camera in a thrift store for $15. Location: Canberra. Think this is a thing of the past, guess the ’80s are the past. Looks all black and impressive, ready for a haka. I have finally entered the digital age, though and want to sell. 141Cox (1 review written), Had This Camera Since The Early 80s Not sure why, but it looks and feels sloppy. Revueflex 5005 (Chinon CE Memotron II - unterscheidet sich nur von der Revueflex 4004 durch das mitgelieferte Objektiv, ein Auto Revuenon 1:1,4/55 mm - Quelle) Revueflex AC-1 (Chinon CE-3 memotron) Revueflex AC-2 (Chinon CE-4 memotron) Revueflex AC-3 (Chinon CP-5) - gab es auch mit einem Datenrückteil und Winder (s. Bildbeispiele) Read Full Review, Had one of these cameras for years - fantastic photos In short, it felt right, and as any photographer will tell you, that is half the battle. All Rights Reserved by Gail Aguiar. I have a Chinon CE-4 that I bought in the late 70s. Love it, would never part with it… To begin with, the leatherette falls off, and where it still (sort of) glued, it shrunk to expose the metal underneath. Brilliant camera can be used as a basic camera with excellent results or you can add different lenses and improve the pictures even more so. My first SLR was a CE4s and I still have it, but sadly it no longer works. Parabéns a Você (Happy Birthday In Portuguese), Let's Compare San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge With Lisbon's April 25 Bridge, The Significance Of November 1 In Portugal, 5 Things Portugal and Canada Have In Common, The Evolution of Casa do Penedo, Serra de Fafe, Western Europe’s Longest Bridge: Ponte de Vasco da Gama, Lisbon, The Chapel At Miramar And Bidding Adieu To Summer. The viewfinder After the first look, I liked it less and less. by Written on: 09/06/2014 There is a tiny lever by the winding arm, to allow double exposure. Shown here with the Chinon 50mm f/1.9 standard lens, which gets quite good reviews! Read Full Review, " The speed dial is difficult to turn when winding arm at resting position, it takes moving the arm off the way to be able to control it. Still Have My Chiny ce4, Hope One Day These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. ”, “I am basically a Pentax fan owning an MX and an MZ-S...”, “The Chinon Ce-4 generally serves very well and is...”, “Looking for a second body to augment my old KX, I saw...”, “The shutter on the Chinon Ce-4 has speeds from...”. "bulletproof" is often an overused adjective. I am currently trying to sell mine. Bei Ebay kann man bei "erweiterte Suche" "beendete Angebote" anklicken. Been in the case most of its life and doesn’t have any wear on it. The Chinon Ce-4 generally serves very well and is underrated in terms of performance. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. biggles44 Now after a couple years… These cameras are simply great and spartan. is average for a camera design of it's age. LED light meter, the shutter, and and maybe something else I haven’t figured out yet. It is very cheap on eBay, so is good value for money. It Was Cheaper Than The Pentax ME Super This is a shame as even the Russian and East-German cameras of that crop used to keep their skin intact. Your email address will not be published. I would love to own one again as I particularly loved the multi-shot function. Required fields are marked *. An absolutely cracking camera… clickey (1 review written). Will miss it when I eventually go digital… I created many many fun pictures in this way. Chinon K.K. William Quayle Read More, " by So much for appearance. Read Full Review, I owned a Chinon CE4 SLR camera for 19 years - until it was stolen seven years ago. Perhaps cameras made were purposely designed not to have a visual signature, but to be a vanilla camera that will fall under the brand it is sold under. Talking about the battery, it takes three LR44 button batteries set in a nifty holder. Moreover, the exemplar I have prefers to go incognito as it is devoid of the nameplate. Read More, by If so, it is haphazardly coated. Eine wirklich gute Kamera, aber allzu hohe Hoffnung würde ich mir nicht machen. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Arcade-style lights flash at the viewer’s left to display speed. " Not a mark on it I always thought it took amazing pictures. Unlike other cameras were pulling the leaver halfway out disables the lock feature, this one shoots with the winding lever folded all the way in. Wonderful Experience Die taucht da recht häufig auf. The mirror slaps gently and the viewer is large and bright. Such cameras were made for Agfa, Argus, Prinz, GAF, Carena, Revu, Balda and others, none of them stands out. Read Full Review, Written on: 07/03/2005 Interested? " And this is what you really need. Chinon CE-4: New York And Toronto On Film. And I Am glad That I Pick It Regrettably, it would not get anywhere close to Championship. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. … Well recommend Chinon Ce-4… It was a very easy to use camera and there honestly wasn't anything I didn't like about it. The features are good. In Deutschland wurden Produkte von Chinon unter ihrem echten Namen exklusiv von der Photo-Porst-Kette verkauft, baugleich aber auch vom Versandhaus Quelle unter der Eigenmarke Revue bzw. The Chinon CE-4 takes three small round alkaline/silver oxide batteries to power the (woo!) in the viewfinder if you press very… Your email address will not be published. The camera is compatable It is very cheap on eBay, so is good value for money. OM10 - Superb 35mm SLR! This led me to Chinon CE-4 (and later CE-4s). " Join Date: Dec 2009. clickey (1 review written), The Chinon Ce-4 generally serves very well and is underrated in terms of performance. The self-timer probably attracted much attention at the time, with a dial and flashing red light. Read Full Review, The Chinon Ce-4 is a durable solid camera. It takes turning the dial all the way back to lock. My...”, “Have owned a Chinon Ce-4 camera for years and has...”, “Used a Chinon Ce-4 for years and always got perfect...”, “The Chinon Ce-4 is a durable solid camera. To begin with, the leatherette falls off, and where it still (sort of) glued, it shrunk to expose the metal underneath. The features are good. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. No frills. Chinon Industries Inc.) war ein japanischer Kamerahersteller. Unfortunately Pentax could not satisfy my need of having a basic electronic camera with classic big viewfinder (split screen/microprism collar), control dial (instead of digital interface) and a depth-of-filed preview lever (as I shoot most of the time with MF lenses). Dann werden alle Verkäufe der letzten Wochen angezeigt. Feature-wise, what I like most is the K-Mount, making it compatible with a wide range of lenses that are at all collectors’ drawers. Good Sharp Pics, Easy To Use There is an Off position on the said dial, assume to eliminate pocket dial or whatever it was called at that time and to preserve battery. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: “I owned a Chinon CE4 SLR camera for 19 years - until...”, “"bulletproof" is often an overused adjective. August 4, 2020. The holder is clearly marked as to the batteries direction. (jap. At second thought, it could be an anti-glare coat. Read Full Review, Written on: 04/01/2004 Think it was meant to feel European, it doesn’t. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. It handled beautifully with all of the controls logically placed, viewfinder bright and crisp and a good, solid "Feel." Viewed images online, and quite a few are naked. Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Chinon CE-4. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month. The only thing that let's it down is the annoying LED's and the fact that it requires four LR44'S, which is a problem. After the first look, I liked it less and less. has a good iso range from 25-3200 iso. And could Use pentax Lenses Film Be come Fashionable again… by Chinon CE-4 camera manual, instruction Steve 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM #4: RobG. My Chinon CE4 has circumnavigated the globe countless times. It is still in great shape and has the auto advance attachment with it… " (1 review written), The shutter on the Chinon Ce-4 has speeds from B-1000th of a second which Till it’s demise, Chinon made cameras for various brands. Revueflex. Button on the bottom left of the barrel activated the meter. Die erste Kamera dieser Reihe mit Pentax-K-Bajonett. Posts: 6,082. The results, quite simply, were excellent. On my list, there are 115 models and variations thereof, where none of them fetches over $100 in the vintage camera world. 141Cox (1 review written), If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Read Full Review, Used a Chinon Ce-4 for years and always got perfect pictures. Cleaned the contacts, cover and thread, nothing. Read More, " visability is ninty two percent which is about average for an SLR. The Chinon CM-4s is the CM-4 with additional self-timer. Read Full Review, Written on: 02/04/2005 Vertical metal curtain clicks nicely, a dept of field activation lever at the root of the lens. Checked again for polarity and voltage. " Chinon dedicated auto flashes S-280 S-180 S-240. Your email address will not be published. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Excellent.Camera It took an ultrasonic toothbrush dipped in solvent to clean the threads on the cover and base to bring it back to life. Otis Memorial Pentaxian. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Ownwd one since 83, still great… Read More, " Great Little Camera It uses split-screen focus, which seems to be easier on my poor eyes than the microprism on the Pentax K-1000, which is tough to use in low light.

Belle Image Gratuite, Grand Pigeon Angers, France 24 En Direct Gratuitement, Location 2 Pièces Ecully, Joyeux Anniversaire En Argentin, Les Délices De La Roche La Roche Sur Yon, Où Vit Claude Lelouch, Carte Insécurité Toulouse, Suggestion Lecture été 2019, Comité En Marche Marseille, Quartier De Narbonne A éviter, Dardilly Lyon Distance, Rendez-vous Préfecture Angers Titre De Séjour Etudiant, François Damiens Caméra Cachée 2020, Hippolyte Girardot : Sa Mère, Pourquoi Dit-on ça Va, Tom Holland Films On Netflix, La Tessoualle Maison à Vendre, Du Grand N'importe Quoi Citation, Ol Tv Orange, Si Je Pars Kendji Accords, Elle A Les Yeux Revolver Accords, Cinéma Angers Jeune Public, Fête De La Musique Angers 2020 Coronavirus, Station Météo Lyon Bron, Le Maquis Vosgien, Villes Sympas Autour De Nantes, Je Viens Du Sud Paroles Et Accords, Les Initiés 2000, Galeries Lafayette Annecy, Maxi Foot, Si Tu Savais Ikaz Boi, Franjo Reno âge, Invisible Man Film 2019, 2m Maroc En Direct Gratuit, La Grand'mare Rouen, Malheur, Malheur Genius, Magazine Féminin En Ligne Gratuit, 43500 Craponne-sur-arzon, Meilleur Livre New Romance 2019, Un Si Grand Soleil En Avance Juillet 2020, Lyon Mions, Que Faire En Loire-atlantique Ce Week-end, Location Maison Mions, Site Streaming Sport, Compagne De Philippe Bas, Vso Membres, Code Promo Rmc Sport Orange, La Chapelle Métro 2, Au Dd Parole, Fête De La Musique 2020 Beaujolais, On Va Sortir La Roche-sur-yon, Bus 29 Tcl, Pire Département D'ile De France, Population Le Mans 2019, Je Ne Comprends Pas L'anglais En Anglais, Pluviométrie Lyon 2018, Le Mans Course 2020, Parole Bizness Canoe, Conservation Comté, Slimane Titres, Festival Country Août 2020, Louane Guitar Pro, Vide Grenier Trélazé Malaquais, Chambre Avec Jacuzzi Privatif 77, Prévision Radar Pluie, Adresse Gare Routière Lyon Part-dieu, Bus Lyon Perrache, Vide Grenier 49 Aujourd'hui, Accueil Collectif De Mineur Sans Hébergement,