The show is based on a graphic novel and stars Smulders as Dex Parios, a hardened, sharp-witted military veteran-turned private detective in Portland, Oregon. It’s typically a disease that women over 63 face but as Smulders knows, sometimes statistics don’t matter. Her plays-by-her-own-rules character has endeared herself to fans, and, as a result, the show has become the sleeper hit of the season with nearly 3 million viewers per episode on average. Which character will die in 'Avengers: Infinity War'? Cobie Smulders certainly became a popular face after her starring role on the hit sitcom, How I Met Your Mother. Cobie Smulders is best known for her decade-long performance as Robin on CBS's "How I Met Your Mother." L’actrice Cobie Smulders. Check out our recommendations to stream this month. She also voiced the character of Wonder Woman for The Lego Movie and its aptly named sequel The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part. As a girl, Cobie had set her sights on becoming a doctor or a marine biologist. You might know her as Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother, but your kids and the rest of the general population under 25 know her as that bad-ass agent from the At All Costs: The Conrad Costas Chronicles, Michael B. Jordan/Cobie Smulders/Sean Finnerty, Cobie Smulders/Sebastian Stan/Joel Kim Booster, Cobie Smulders/Judd Apatow/Mark Duplass/Life of Dillon, Tom Holland/Jake Gyllenhaal/Zendaya/Cobie Smulders/Jacob Batalon/Vampire Weekend, Mark Consuelos/Cobie Smulders/Audra McDonald/Gary Woodland/Tenney Flynn, Guest Co-Host John Leguizamo/Cobie Smulders/Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Cobie Smulders/Josh Groban/Willow Shields & Mark Ballas, Kevin Hart/Gwyneth Paltrow/Keegan-Michael Key/Cobie Smulders, At The Red Carpet Premiere - SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, Spider-Man: Far from Home Live Red Carpet World Premiere, Kevin Bacon/Cobie Smulders/Jordan Klepper/Jessica Burdeaux, Cobie Smulders/Chris Meloni/Maggie Rogers/Thaddeus Dixon, Cobie Smulders/Andre Braugher/Phil Hanley, Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame LIVE Red Carpet World Premiere, Cobie Smulders vs. Ryan Eggold and Kathy Najimy vs. Ali Wentworth, Woody Harrelson/Cobie Smulders/Emmylou Harris and Her Red Dirt Boys, Spider-Man: Homecoming/Friends from College, War Dogs/Ben-Hur/Southside with You/The Intervention, Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation/Vacation/Unexpected/Smosh: The Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron/Far from the Madding Crowd/Just Before I Go, Cobie Smulders/Bomba Estéreo/Skylar Astin, Tom Cruise/Jude Law/Catherine Tate/Cobie Smulders/Kings of Leon, Cobie Smulders/Werner Herzog/Lindsey Stirling, Avengers: Age of Ultron - From the Inside Out: Making of Avengers - Age of Ultron, Cobie Smulders/Jonathan Silverman/Chi-Lan Lieu, The Cast of "How I Met Your Mother"/Nancy O'Dell/Chef Rick Bayless, Cobie Smulders/Nick Cannon/Manchester Orchestra, Cobie Smulders Wears a Black & White Strapless Dress, Avengers COBIE SMULDERS & DREAMWORKS CEO STACEY SNIDER Interview at DELIVERY MAN Premiere with PIPER, Cobie Smulders and Dreamworks CEO Stacey Snider Interview: Delivery Man, Disney, Shrek & Safe Heaven, The Avengers: Assembling the Ultimate Team, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. Yep, we’re talking about Cobie Smulders, who is actually having a whole new career after making it big in the superhero world. Cobie Smulders was born on April 3, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to a Dutch father and an English mother. Ovarian cancer kills nearly 14,000 women each year and accounts for the most deaths of all female reproductive cancers. Elle y donne la réplique à Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan et Neil Patrick Harris. Her first time playing Hill was in The Avengers, the first installment of the hero franchise in 2012 (HIMYM aired from 2005 to 2014—feel old yet?). Cobie Smulders est spécialement connue pour interpréter le rôle de Robin Scherbatsky dans la série télévisée How I Met Your Mother. And if I can create more awareness, I’ll do it.”, RELATED: Everything You Need to Know About ‘Songland’ Season 2, I am not currently subscribed to PureWow.com, so please subscribe, I am already subscribed to PureWow.com, let me tell you the email address I used to subscribe, Please accept the terms and privacy statement by checking the box below. Little known fact: Smulders played Commander Maria Hill, the former director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Prime Video has your Halloween movie picks covered. “I had tumors on both ovaries," she told Women’s Health in 2015. Primeros años. And what about life after being in the same movies as Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (if such a thing even exists)? And as for her personal life, we’re glad to say the star is finally cancer-free after a battle with ovarian cancer that started in 2010 when Smulders was just 25 years old. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Never created a password? Looking for something to watch? © 2010-2020 Wow Media Products, Inc doing business as PureWow. Create one here. After multiple surgeries over the course of two years, Smulders finally emerged in good health, but the experience left her eyes wide open to how susceptible we all can be to major health issues. What’s Cobie Smulders Doing After ‘Avengers?’, Who Is Madonna's Boyfriend? Cobie Smulders was born on April 3, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to a Dutch father and an English mother. For Smulders it’s called Stumptown, her new show on ABC that was just picked up for a sophomore season while still in its first. Cobie Smulders shares what it's like being in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the Avenger that left her starstruck, as she reprises the role of Maria Hill in Spider-Man: Far From Home. We Got the Scoop on the New Man in Her Life. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Notons qu’elle avait joué ce même rôle dans le film The Avengers, sorti en 2012. All rights reserved. Are you sure you want to remove this item from your Recipe Box? Smulders seems satisfied with the moves the sequel is making in this regard. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. In fact, it wasn't until high school that Cobie started to explore acting after appearing in several school productions. Smulders, 39, has also enjoyed a long cinematic career having spent more than a decade at the heart of Marvel's "Avengers" saga. “And the cancer had spread into my lymph nodes and surrounding tissues.”. Sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these (It’s free!). Coolest DC Superheroes/Supervillains name? To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. You might know her as Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother, but your kids and the rest of the general population under 25 know her as that bad-ass agent from the Avengers movies who often stole shared scenes with Samuel L. Jackson. “I see Maria as having a more of a female presence in this world, and it’s really exciting to have Scarlet Witch come in, and to see the Black Widow [Scarlett Johansson] have these amazing … “Now that I’m five years out, I’m trying to think of it as a positive thing and what can I learn from it. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Sign up for PureWow to get more daily discoveries sent straight to your inbox. As a teenager, Cobie caught the ... TVLine Items: Your Honor Gets Court Date, Extra SNL Episode and More, Alicia Keys, Kerry Washington, America Ferrera to Co-Host ‘Every Vote Counts’ TV/Streaming Special, Alicia Keys, America Ferrera, and Kerry Washington to Host Non-Partisan Voting Event, Untitled Cobie Smulders/Amy Stuart Project, What to Watch: IMDb's New Fall 2019 Series Guide, Editors' Picks: Our Favorites From the Week of Jan. 6, Every Character Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity War'. However, real fans will know that she has also had her fair share of roles on the big screen.With hit TV shows and blockbuster films, there is definitely enough great content for fans to binge. As a girl, Cobie had set her sights on becoming a doctor or a marine biologist. (it’s a Marvel thing) while she was staring in a whopping 208 episodes of HIMYM. Cobie Smulders, Actress: The Avengers. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. In fact, it wasn't until high school that Cobie started to explore acting after appearing in several school productions. Hija de padre neerlandés y madre inglesa, Smulders fue bautizada como Jacoba en honor a su tía abuela neerlandesa, de ahí su apodo Cobie. "I don’t think I’ll ever feel like I’m cancer-free,” she said. She reprised that role in 2014’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier and went on to do so again and again in other Marvel Cinematic Universe blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far from Home and the TV show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mémorial De La Shoah Programme, Ugc Les Halles, Croix-rouge 44, Angers Feu D'artifice 2020, After Foot Replay, Faïza Younsi Wikipedia, Kendji Girac Midi Files, Hôtel Ambassadeur Cherbourg, Pourquoi Aller Vivre à Nice, Je Chanterai Gloire Paroles, Quels Sont Les Meilleurs Quartiers Du Mans, Plan Colmar Parking, France Abonnements, Plan Colmar Parking, Les Initiés 2000, Damso Louane Parole, Château De Noirieux Tripadvisor, Louresse-rochemenier Visite, Rmc Story Direct Tv, Afp Actuel, Lion Vs Manchester City Live, Parc D'attraction Angers, Emily Ratajkowski Mariage, Psg Leipzig Streaming, Institut Municipal Conférences, Faire Du Champagne Maison, Tuto Guitare - Chanson Facile, Brel T'as Voulu Voir, Meteociel Annecy Heure Par Heure, Propriétaire Du Château Du Plessis-bourré, 20h30 Le Dimanche, Maria Belon Livre, Tramway T1, Pourquoi C'était Mieux Avant, Faits Divers Nord-isère, Affaire Conclue Record Danseuse Bronze, Château De Noirieux Tripadvisor, Ou On Va Vso, Karl Toko-ekambi Instagram, Les Initiés 2000, N'oubliez Pas Les Paroles Aujourd'hui Direct, Ville Idealer, Chanteuse Coeur De Pirate, Dam Dam Dé De Si Si Olé Olé Origine, Maison Troglodyte Saumur, Jake Gyllenhaal Couple, Le Lapin Blanc Info, Galeries Lafayette Annecy, Château De Noirieux Michelin, Quelle Couleur De Cheveux Pour Avoir Bonne Mine, Gerland Lyon Itinéraire, Carte De La Sarthe, Clip Ultra Chaud, Commentaire En Anglais Sur Facebook, Institut Municipal Angers Telephone, M6 Boutique Résinence, Où Se Situe La Ville De Saumur, Premier Théâtre Municipal D'angers, Plan De Gerland 21700,