Lyon Confluence. The absolute bottom was the ‘coeur de boef tomatoes with burrata’. Adresse: Access the instagram account "Lyon Confluence". Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Sincerely. One (big) downside was the dinner we had in the bar. All of the rooms at the Novotel Lyon Confluence hotel are equipped with LCD TV, free WIFI as well as a minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities and safe. Maison de la Confluence. P. Modern Hotel located in the new area confluence, Marina O. Access the instagram account "Lyon … A poor hotel, hard to praise anything. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Offices : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon, Adresse: I also appreciated the commercial gesture when they proposed us not to pay the parking due to the room issue we had. Place Bellecour and Vieux Lyon are within easy reach by water taxi along the River Saône. A big part of the reson I choose Novotel or Sofitel is the divine beds. Very professional, Jean-Jacques M 26/02/2020 TripAdvisor review. Stayed here for a night on the way to Nice. Whether it's for an active holiday or relaxing weekend getaway, enjoy a comfortable stay with Novotel. Adresse: In addition the air-conditioning was not working. Place Bellecour and Vieux Lyon are within easy reach by water taxi along the River Saône. I will share your comments with our team. Dear Pia B., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. Make the most of your stay by going to the cinema, attending a concert at the Halle Tony Garnier or dining in the district's diverse restaurants. This modern hotel is perfect for families and business travelers alike. The waitress offered a 15% reduction on the total bill for this. Dear : Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. Adresse: Information point : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon Tel: 33 04 78 38 74. No complaints. The "Signs" department is responsible for issuing authorizations for the installation of new signs or for the modification of an existing sign. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Whether you are attending a business meeting or having a drink with friends, we have created the perfect place to while away the hours. COVID19: Our restaurant is open, we have adapted the service in accordance with the new government measures. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Dear Mr W., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. We did not feel safe in this hotel. The "Maisons de la Métropole pour les solidarités" are the single entry point for all requests for support and social benefits. The position is perfect, the Reception staff is friendly and helpful. A priority for the City of Lyon, there are many solutions to accommodate toddlers and adapted to different needs. CONTACT; LEGAL NOTICES; ACCESSIBILITY; GLOSSARY; FAQ; Site Map; Newsletter; Access the facebook account "Lyon Confluence". Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Access the instagram account "Lyon Confluence". Adresse: Offices : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon. This modern hotel is perfect for families and business travelers alike. One only negative thing: the air conditioning in the room is too strong (above all during Covid-19 situation) and it is difficult to understand the function instructions. Anonymous Families - 27/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Although not happy with the room (too dark and just above all the fastfood restaurants with an unpleasant smell as a consequence, very happy with the staff; wether it be reception, restaurant or cleaning staff. My order was on the name Radu T. and you put on my charge the invoice of Iulia T.. Opening, transfer or transfer of a drinking establishment; authorization to open a drinking establishment late; permanent ballroom clearance ... you can contact the City of Lyon for more information. Dear Roger L., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. Access the twitter account "Lyon Confluence". Despite the double glazing window, we could hear noises from the pedestrians in the night. It is at 20 min by car from the center of Lyon, Bellecour area. Tel: 33 04 78 38 74. Couples - 27/09/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. But this is not what hotel can do. C. Couples - 24/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Lojo Friends - 20/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. CONTACT; LEGAL NOTICES; ACCESSIBILITY; GLOSSARY; FAQ; Site Map; Newsletter; Access the facebook account "Lyon Confluence". Access the facebook account "Lyon Confluence". Lyon Confluence. Why not take a few moments to unwind in our cozy and inviting open-plan space. The 3A Plan is a device which aims to help households with modest and average incomes to become owner of a new apartment in the Metropolis of Lyon. With their contemporary and completely modular design, Novotel's spacious rooms are true living spaces and can be adapted to suit all requirements. River view not worth it at all because the windows are very high and so you can't really see out unless you're standing at the window. Gill L. S. Families - 28/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Very noisy at night. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Access the twitter account "Lyon Confluence". Nice room, comfortable and clean, great view. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Sincerely, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, ibis Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences Hotel, Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences Hotel, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team, WIFI in the communal areas1000000000669921. Sincerely. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez apprécié votre séjour et espérons vous accueillir à nouveau très bientôt. Marc Families - 22/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. The Non-Sedentary Trade service provides administrative and financial management for the 75 markets in Lyon, fairgrounds, circuses, isolated rides and itinerant trade. Great hotel location ideal for a week-end in Lyon, close to shops, attractions, restaurants and cultural spots. !Thank you, Anthony D. Business - 06/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, was not able to sleep due to the noise of groups outside, Herman Couples - 06/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. People were taking food without masks, and were passing on materials from hand to hand to grab food. CONTACT; LEGAL NOTICES; ACCESSIBILITY; GLOSSARY; FAQ; Site Map; Newsletter; Access the facebook account "Lyon Confluence". Hotel staff did not appear to be trained on constantly monitoring safety. Daniel Families - 30/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Good room, good parking, good location. What happened to the matresses in my room 403 at Novotel Lyon Confluence? Adresse: Information point : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon Tel: 33 04 78 38 74. We love everything. The location is very convenient; easy to reach from the highway, nice view from the hotel bar / restaurant. I will share your comments with our team. I am not Iulia T. but I have paid his invoice and I told you twice to correct it but it is not yet done. We didnt receive coeur de boef tomatoes but regular tomatoes, there was a big spoon of industrial pesto on top and worst of all the burrata was spoilt and tasted sour. Sincerely. The Sedentary Trade service provides administrative, technical and financial management of commercial occupation permits in the public domain. Relax in our lounge bar and on our terrace overlooking the river. Madame, Nous vous remercions pour l'avis que vous avez laissé sur notre hôtel. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. MOMENT AGREABLE, DE DETENTE, BELLE LITERIE SURTOUT !! Checkin,room, breakfast and staff were perfect. Planner of the urban project, Lyon Confluence is not in charge of public services (management of public spaces, childhood, housing ...). There is also many other restaurant around. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Access the instagram account "Lyon … Make the most of our location in the Presqu'île quarter of Lyons, in a modern and dynamic district, to visit the Musée des Confluences and walk along the banks of the River Saône. Information point : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon. Please, correct it!! Access the instagram account "Lyon … Access the youtube account "Lyon Confluence". Email. The Novotel Lyon Confluence hotel is located in the city's trendiest district, which offers cinemas, 4-star shopping, concert venues and sport and leisure activities. Eric Business - 06/09/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Radu T. Families - 16/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Good stay but I have an insolved issue even today. Most rooms are connecting, so the sounds travel through. The company was created in 1999 by Métropole de Lyon, and heads the development in accordance with the guidelines provided by the elected officials. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Optic fiber technology provides the highest possible speed of Internet connection. The "Advertising" pole ensures compliance with the Local Advertising Regulations for Signs and Pre-signs of the City of Lyon. Minor discomforts: dirty table, spider cobwebs behind us, my beer glass was dirty. Veuillez agréer, Madame, nos salutations distinguées. Regarding the noise in front of the hotel, the general manager was informed. Enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience in our GourmetBar, around culinary themes inspired by the flavors of the world. Take advantage of our FLEXIBLE RATES: Cancellable until D-Day. On our way to Spain we stayed one night at Novotel Lyon Confluence. I had high expectation of the restaurant, but perhaps due to the Covid-19 measures, the atmosphere and style does not look very appealing. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Room was very comfortable and clean. Access the youtube account "Lyon Confluence". It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We therefore invite you to contact the services of the communities or public bodies competent for these subjects. The local public company Lyon Confluence has been the development planner of the urban reconversion project in the southern part of the Lyon peninsula for 20 years. Maison de la Confluence. Information point : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon. Relax in our lounge bar and on our terrace overlooking the river. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. The management of waste sorting and infrastructure (recycling centers, donations, etc.) That’s why I gave a mark of 8 instead of 10. The "Terrace" center examines the requests of sedentary traders who wish to occupy the public domain (terrace, a display or trade equipment). Adresse: Information point : 73 rue Smith, 69002 Lyon Tel: 33 04 78 38 74. I will share your comments with our team. Public toilets, dog excrement, rubbish tips, billboards, graffiti, facade cleaning, etc., the City of Lyon's cleaning service ensures that the City is healthy for its inhabitants. The PLU-H has been enforceable since June 18, 2019, and therefore serves as a reference document for the issuance of permits related to soil law such as building permits. Sincerely. Maison de La Confluence welcomes anyone interested in the project and the quarter. Access the twitter account "Lyon Confluence". Andy Business - 16/10/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, nice hotel, easy to make reservations, easy to get to , clean, friendly, comfy matresses gone and air-conditioning not working - still good buzz in bar and staff adorable, Pia Solo - 03/10/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Our location in the Presqu'île business district puts you near the Confluences Museum, and Vieux Lyon is accessible by bus, tram, metro or the Vaporetto river shuttle. Bar and breakfast service smiling and efficient. But overall you can see there is a lack of management in this bar. Email. Dear Herman V., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. Customer review rating 4.4/5 8,409 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate, The entire team at the Novotel Lyon Confluence hotel welcomes you. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. If I had known this I would never had booked. Access the LinkedIn account "Lyon Confluence". The staff were well versed in the latest requirements in place for Covid 19 pandemic and were adhering to and advising clients to abide to the regulations. Dear Mrs Alexander, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Lyon Confluence. eleonoramuzzi Friends getaway - 08/07/2020 TripAdvisor review. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. The car park was easy to access and very secure. We have the ALLSAFE label: book with peace of mind! No attempt to rectify issues, Well located; we have stayed many times over the years, Alexander F. Couples - 27/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, This trip in spite of Covid our stay was pleasant as always, Wen Couples - 24/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Our hotel in a hip Lyon neighbourhood offers direct access to the Confluence shopping mall. Except, on the weekends, there was a group of people with their cars in front of the parking, putting some music on and we can’t sleep well. Tel: 33 04 78 38 74. Gardens, parks, fountains, children's play areas, the City of Lyon is cultivated and maintains a city where you can get fresh air every da. Email. For up to 2 adults and 1 child, with the possibility to reserve connecting rooms for families. The breakfast was bare bones fare, the mattress very uncomfortable, the shower feeble. Whether it's for an active … Super location; friendly staff and good food. My nights was unconfortable and hot. Email. Then, we ordered a few tapas plates: food quality all mediocre.

Météo France écully, Abîmer Conjugaison, Hotel Cherbourg Octeville, Les Marseillais Vs Le Reste Du Monde 4 Episode 11, Un éléphant Qui Se Balançait Version Originale, Maison Sainte-foy-les-lyon, Circulation Différenciéelyon, La Fouillouse, Saint-priest, Lacoste Solde, Musée De La Civilisation Emploi, Coteaux De L'aubance Bio, Une Poule Sur Un Mur Livre, Marché Potiers La Chaise-dieu, Visite Guidée Angers, Ce Soir Je Rentre Seul, En Chantant Piano, N'oubliez Pas Les Paroles Masters 2020 Tableau, Mustang Voiture, Traversée Le Havre New York Le France, Gare Angers Arrivée, Joyeux Anniversaire En Argentin, Poeme Je Suis Moi Et Alors, Jisca Kalvanda Agent, Médiamétrie Télévision, Solaize Restaurant, Fabrice Du Welz Et Helena Noguerra, France Bleu Isère, Florent Rossi Musicien, Accords Allez Allez Camille, Top Chef Direct, La Cage Angers Drift, Salon Du Cheval Angers, Angers Nombre D'habitants 2020, Bureau De Vote Irigny, Niro Albums, Parle à Ta Tête Signification, Ne Chantez Pas La Mort Texte, Les Incognitos Film, Tuto Guitare électrique Débutant, Votre Demande Est En Cours De Traitement Carte D'identité, Avant Toi Partition Piano Musescore, Immobilier Béhuard, Pourquoi Vous Et Pas Un Autre Entretien école, Doublage Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles, Les Incognitos Vincent Cassel, Stromae Père, Musées D'art Contemporain, Les Marseillais 2019, Le But D'un Debat, Météo Aix-les-bains Lac Du Bourget, Chateau Danois En 8 Lettres, Photo Du Village De Trôo, Code Postal Chaponnay, Hôtel Ibis Angers Centre Angers, Top Arab Tv Apk, Résultat élection Métropole Lyon, Femme Like U Coeur De Pirate, Olivier Truchot Avis, Enquête Exclusive Ibiza Hippie, Saint-fons Lyon, Coloration Marron Miel Sur Châtain Foncé, Louane Isabel Peichert, Fréquence Rmc Lens, Château De Blois Escalier, Ita Latin, Carte Touristique Angers, Télévision France, Je Te Promets Diffusion, Info Algérie En Direct, Telecharger Plan Nantes, Investiture Lrem, Sherlock Holmes Jeu D'ombres Acteur, Fais Divers à Mions, Bfm Politique - Dimanche, Amphitéa Angers Plan, Meleğim Genius, Pasta Al Dente Angers, Capitale Du Monde Quiz, Kendji Girac En Couple Avec Soraya, Champagne - Carte, Population Rennes Agglomération, Top Chef Direct, Quartier Gratte-ciel Villeurbanne, Conservation Du Patrimoine Angers, Parole Papa La Fouine, Histoire De La Télévision, Code Passeport, Lièvre De Mars En Anglais, Les Initiés Production, Arbois Tourisme Portugal, Cite Engloutie En 2 Lettres, Mulhouse Population, Bonsoir Madame Mail,