Sadly, it didn’t feel like anything particularly special. Allemagne, 19/20 Pour Lyon, c’est 30.000 euros bruts par mois, un salaire largement supérieur au reste du vestiaire de l’équipe. How much does it hurt not having your parents or brother at this special occasion and how are you staying in contact with them? It was a great moment. DFB.de: You’ve just won the Women’s Champions League for the fifth time, the fourth time in a row with Olympique Lyon. The 28-year-old playmaker discusses the significance of the landmark, the best moments in her career and the importance of family in interview with DFB.de. Marozsan: I’m glad that women’s football is making great strides in England. Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. It’s really important to me that I do that. Dzsenifer Marozsán, Position principale : Milieu centre gauche, Maillot Olympique Lyonnais third 2020/2021, Maillot Olympique Lyonnais domicile 2020/2021, Maillot Olympique Lyonnais événementiel 2020/2021, Maillot Olympique Lyonnais extérieur 2020/2021, 19/20 adidas recrute Jürg, Le très beau bus de l'OL en image, pour accompagn, adidas et Manchester United dévoilent le maillot, Sortie ce samedi matin, du maillot domicile Nike x, Aubameyang, Lacazette ET le nouveau maillot domici, Après Paris, direction Saint-Etienne, futur adver. Elles sont arrivées ensemble, après le déjeuner traditionnel en commun au centre d’entraînement de l’OL. I’ll phone them just before we set off like before every game. We have a lot of talented players who give it their all in training. C', Le PSG et Jordan brand dévoilent le maillot third, Voici, dévoilé au jour du tirage au sort, le bal, Mercato des équipementiers : Do you start looking towards the 2022 EUROs in England or even the 2023 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand now? Alex Morgan gagne plus que tout le reste du vestiaire de l’OL. But this time it was a little different due to the restrictions imposed because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Frankfurt, 21/22 D. Marozsán Dzsenifer Marozsán. I remember how she came over to me to high five. Playing your first game for the women’s national side – it’s really gets you pumped up. It’s going great. DFB.de: It’s well known that you have a strong bond with your family. If you invest a lot, you can be successful. Marozsan: It was in Wolfsburg in October 2010 against Australia (2-1). I think it’s an unbelievable honour. Jean-Michel Aulas la voulait, le président de l’Olympique Lyonnais a réussi à la signer : en décembre dernier, la star du foot féminin, Alex Morgan s’est engagée jusqu’à la fin de la saison, avec le club des Gones. How did you find it? Back to the homepage of Deutscher Fußballbund, DFB postpones all youth internationals until the end of 2020. Enregistrer mon nom, mon e-mail et mon site web dans le navigateur pour mon prochain commentaire. Recevez la newsletter pour ne pas rater les prochains ! The 28-year-old playmaker discusses the significance of the landmark, the best moments in her career and the importance of family in interview with DFB.de.. DFB.de: Dzsenifer Marozsan, what does it mean to have played your 100th game for Germany? Mais l’arrivée de l’ultra-populaire joueuse US a permis au club de mettre encore plus en lumière sa section féminine. We made history, but it was really unique because the feeling was a little odd. N° 10 MC VALEUR 93 000 000 € SALAIRE 66 000 € 27 ans (18-04-1992) 1m71 (5'7") - 67kg (148lbs) Droitier MOC MG MC Au club depuis le 01-01-2015 Fin de contrat: 2024. Why have you stayed in Lyon? I was really young, I had a lot to learn. Tout sur Dzsenifer Marozsán : transferts, salaire, palmares, statistiques en club et en sélection nationale. FFC Frankfurt in Germany's Frauen Bundesliga. It’s a lot better to take things a day at a time. Cristiano Ronaldo teste et approuve la Bugatti… par Sportune. – @Facebook. Que gagne Arnaud Rouger, le nouveau DG de la LFP ? Allemagne, Trophées UNFP : Dzsenifer Marozsán meilleure joueuse de D1 Féminine, D1 : l'OL atomise le PSG et file vers son treizième titre consécutif, LdC (F) : l'Olympique Lyonnais écarte Wolfsbourg. Partenaires à Lyon et rivales en sélection, les deux joueuses racontent comment la concurrence s’exprime dans le football féminin. That’s a great motivator for me every time. Management: Ness & Network Dietmar Ness dn@ness-network.com www.ness-network.com #TeamVisa DFB.de: The clubs in England have strengthened a great deal in the summer break. It’s the only title that I’m missing, but I’m not putting myself under any pressure to win it. DFB.de: How do you feel when you look back on your career? Dzsenifer Marozsán (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈd͡ʒɛnifɛr ˈmɒroʒaːn]; born 18 April 1992) is a footballer who plays professionally for Olympique Lyonnais in France and the German national team.She previously played for 1.FC Saarbrücken and 1. It was definitely the right decision to make to come here. Not everyone can say they’ve achieved that. DFB.de: Can you still remember your debut for Germany? C’est en effet deux fois le salaire proposé à la défenseur et emblématique capitaine du collectif lyonnais, Wendie Renard. Lyon, 16/17 L’internationale allemande a signé un contrat de deux ans, à près de 12.000 euros bruts mensuels, soit une saison proche de 145.000 euros bruts, sans les primes. (laughs). Dzsenifer Marozsan: I got goosebumps when I was thinking about it earlier. I’ve definitely developed both as a person and as a player. All is well, I have a great life. Lyon, 18/19 I had an offer from England. I never thought this would happen at the start of my career. 91 POTENTIEL. / If I’m still fit and healthy in 2023, it’s obviously my goal to play in another World Cup. Lyon, 15/16 Le meilleur du sport business est aussi sur Instagram. Joueurs The 3-0 victory against Montenegro in European Championship qualifying was Dzsenifer Marozsan’s 100th international. Coming onto the field in place of Melanie Leupolz: Dzsenifer Marozsan, Dzsenifer Marozsan: “”I’ve developed as a person and as a player”, First game for the women’s national side in 2010, Fifth Champions League trophy with Lyon: “We made history”. There were lots of highs and lows. Would you agree? The league has become really attractive, it’s really competitive, but Lyon is the best club for me. All the big clubs have had enough of us doing well. I feel valued and enjoy every day in Lyon. Cristiano Ronaldo teste et approuve la Bugatti…, Les 10 agents de foot les plus influents au monde, FIFA 21 : Voilà l’équipe la plus nulle, pour les plus motivés, WWE – Les 10 catcheurs les mieux payés en 2020. NOTES ULTRAFIFA. L’internationale française émarge à 15.000 euros bruts par mois, hors les primes à la performance additionnelles. I think that I can pass on my experience now to the young players. Marozsan: My dad, mum and brother are with me in my heart like always – they’re always with me! DFB.de: Martina Voss-Tecklenburg said that you’re under huge pressure mentally to win title after title at such an ambitious club. / The 3-0 victory against Montenegro in European Championship qualifying was Dzsenifer Marozsan’s 100th international. DFB.de: Just like this summer, there won’t be a big tournament for the Germany women’s side next summer. I’ll almost be 32 then – but why not? Le salaire annuel de Dzsenifer Marozsán égale le revenu mensuel moyen d’un joueur de l’OL. The president (Jean-Michel Aulas) doesn’t see any difference between the men’s or women’s side. I don’t remember much from the game itself, but I still remember being substituted on in place of Birgit Prinz aged 18 – I had butterflies. Accueillir Alex Morgan c’était faire des efforts financiers car l’attaquante de 27 ans est une star internationale qu’il faut payer en conséquence. Jusqu’à l’arrivée récente de Alex Morgan, elle était la joueuse la mieux payé de l’Olympique Lyonnais. Vérifiez votre boite de réception ou votre répertoire d’indésirables pour confirmer votre abonnement. Dzsenifer Marozsan et Amandine Henry ne se connaissaient pas personnellement avant que la Française ne revienne à l’OL, en janvier 2018. Lyon, 17/18 I got loads of messages afterwards, including from my teammates with Germany. A titre indicatif, ce montant annuel versé à Dzsenifer Marozsán correspond très exactement au salaire moyen des hommes de l’Olympique Lyonnais, cette saison 2016-2017. That makes me proud and happy. "Le football français peut-il s’effondrer ?" DFB.de: Dzsenifer Marozsan, what does it mean to have played your 100th game for Germany? Marozsan: A lot has happened, ten years is a really long time. 52K likes. Le top 10 pourrait très prochainement bouger entre les nouveaux contrats de joueuses importantes à venir telles que Dzsenifer Marozsan (en fin de contrat en juin 2020), et le mercato qui pourrait voir Kady Diani signer à Portland et devenir par la même occasion, la Bleue la mieux payée au monde. Un peu plus que la milieu de terrain, Dzsenifer Marozsán arrivée l’été dernier en provenance de Francfort. Marozsan: We obviously went into is as the favourites as the holders, but we didn’t succumb to the pressure that comes with that. 91 NOTE. Accueil Mais ces 145.000 euros, eux les gagnent… tous les mois ! We celebrated on the pitch and in the dressing room and headed back to Lyon, but then there was no more time to celebrate. Dzsenifer Marozsan. I know that they’re really close to me even when they can’t be in the stadium. Marozsan: It gets harder and harder to win the Champions League each year. Marozsan: Since Coronavirus, you can’t look so far ahead anymore. We have to play the rest of the European Championship qualifiers first, and then we’ll hopefully be at the 2022 EUROs in England. The dates are set, but it can all change. It’s a special day, and I’ll enjoy it. We can feel in every game, in every tackle, that the opposition want to finally beat us – we saw that against FC Bayern and VfL Wolfsburg.

Cash Investigation Octobre 2019, Musique Confinement Parodie, Sa Maison Se Visite à Rochefort, Faits Divers Nord-isère, Guide Vert Pays De La Loire, Florent Mollet Fiche, Longueval Bron, Date Mercato 2020 Ligue 1, Louresse-rochemenier Restaurant, Miss France Sourde 2013, Meteo Marine Camaret, Lafayette Portrait, Météo Temps Réel Lyon, Plan Bus Banlieue, Chambre Funéraire Lyon 7, Population Guadeloupe 2019, Météo Angers Demain Heure Par Heure, Vague Tsunami Japon, Météo Craponne-sur-arzon, Accident | Rocade Est Meyzieu, Musée De L'hospice Comtesse, Météo Guipavas Agricole, Magasin Metro La Chapelle, Avis Vintage Mecanic, Power Ranger Lorenzo, Voiture K 2000, France 24 Actualité, Stromae Maladie Cancer, Dimanche Politique Bfm, Eric Brunet Famille, Chanson D'espoir Pour Un Monde Meilleur, Dadju Je Ne T'aime Plus Lyrics, Nombre Habitant Tassin-la-demi-lune, Occasions à Saisir Nombre De Saisons, La Roseraie Angers, Ovs La Roche-sur-yon, Face à L'info Replay, Dardilly Le Jubin, Emily Ratajkowski Mariage, Météo Dinan, Les Plus Beaux Morceaux De Guitare électrique, Christophe De Goulaine, Angers Loire Métropole Logo, Roland De Cossé-brissac, Château D'amboise, Inflammation Des Articulations Codycross, Elle Avait Son Djo Signification,