For payment, you can use a credit card or coins, but not paper bills. Just be sure you have one in case there is a transit official on board doing a random check. The when you hold your ticket there it will be read and the machine will beep at you. We will visit Strasbourg next June but I must be prepared for all the relevant information. . Learn how your comment data is processed. There are 6 tram lines in the city that are identified with letters and shown with different colors associated with each line. Les stations les plus proches de Esplanade sont : Ces lignes de Bus s'arrêtent près de Esplanade: 2, 30, L1. There is also a public transit office at this corner, and a number of different ticket purchasing kiosks. Moovit fournit des cartes gratuites et des instructions en direct pour vous aider à vous déplacer dans votre ville. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Strasbourg tram C F • Université 48 34′ 58″ N, 7 45′ 50,1″ E Strasbourg tram C F • Observatoire 48 34′ 53″ N, 7 46′ 08,5″ E Strasbourg tram C F • Esplanade 48 34′ 42″ N, 7 46′ 10″ E Strasbourg tram C • 48 34′ 25 Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. ブルス・エスプラナード, ストラスブール (Esplanade Tram Stopから0.7 km). Ride a bus to one of the many stops in the area or take the tram to the Winston Churchill Moovit vous aide à trouver le meilleur moyen pour vous rendre à Esplanade avec des instructions étape par étape à partir de la station de transport en commun la plus proche. But, Europe is my particular love. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Also, Line D in the direction of Poteries stops here and will arrive in 1 minute, and again in 5 minutes. Rome; Esplanade; Observatoire. Also, a ticket is valid for 1 hour after being validated, including any transfers within the bus/tram system during that time. , Pingback: Visit to Strasbourg from PARIS – Travel With Me 24 X 7. All rights reserved. Moovit vous aide à trouver des itinéraires ou des horaires alternatifs. Moovit vous aide à trouver les meilleurs itinéraires pour vous rendre à Esplanade en utilisant les transports publics, et vous guide étape par étape avec des horaires mis à jour pour les Bus ou Tram de Strasbourg. I’m always happy to hear from you through my contact page! Booking.com™. Jardin botanique de l'Université de Strasbourgから徒歩8分のAppartement 3 pièces, Krutenau, Parking privéはストラスブールにある宿泊施設で、共用ラウンジ、無料WiFi、24時間対応のフロント、共用キッチンを提供しています。無料専用駐車場を提供する宿泊施設で、St. As you travel, each Tram stop will have the name of the stop on it somewhere, so just keep an eye out and be sure to get off at the right stop. It is surprisingly hard to find such a Strasbourg Tram map for some reason. 中心部 - プチフランス - カテドラル, ストラスブール (Esplanade Tram Stopから1.5 km). Paris Charles de Gaulle Train Station Step-by-Step Guide, 10 Best Things To Do in Strasbourg France - wandertoes, Paris to Strasbourg Train Day Trip - wandertoes, Day Trips from Strasbourg France - wandertoes, Visit to Strasbourg from PARIS – Travel With Me 24 X 7, Puerto Morelos Map of the Best Things To Do, 10 Best Things To Do in Strasbourg France, Cenotes Near Cancun: Ruta de los Cenotes, Dos Ojos, & More, San Francisco’s Stair Mural: Instagrammable Community Project, Thorough JW Marriott Review: Where to Stay in Cancun, Day Trip from Quebec City: Wineries and Treats of Ile d'Orleans. Esplanade est à 168 mètres soit 3 min de marche. There are 6 tram lines in the city that are identified with letters and shown with different colors associated with each line. And France is beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful time. Strasbourg : le passager meurt d'un arrêt cardiaque dans un tram Ce lundi 31 août, un homme de 74 ans inconscient allongé dans une rame du tram à la station Esplanade à Strasbourg … Because I know how helpful it was for me to be able to verify I was really going where I thought I was by watching the tram stop names as I traveled, here is a list of the tram stops for each line. Point A on the Tram Map above shows Homme de Fer tram stop, the transfer point between lines A, B, C, D, and F.  This stop pretty much takes over this intersection with spots on different corners for boarding different trams. SO, here’s the step-by-step: This picture is of one of the kiosks to buy tram and bus tickets. Consultez cette liste d'arrêts les plus proches de votre destination: 6 km from Park of the Chateau de Pourtales, Quai 17 Maison d'hôtes is located in Strasbourg and features free WiFi, express check-in and check-out and concierge services. The first tram line in Strasbourg, which was originally horse-drawn, opened in 1878. It really isnt hard once you know the system. Les secours sont intervenus lundi vers 15 h 30 à l’arrêt de tram Esplanade, avenue du Général-de-Gaulle à Strasbourg, pour un malaise. This gives a a bit of an idea of the crowded state of the taxi, and it got more crowded from here. Many thanks for producing it. I’m Megan, the voice behind Wandertoes. After 1894, when an electric-powered tram system was introduced, a widespread network of tramways was built in the largest city of Alsace , including also several longer-distance lines on both sides of the Rhine. (Esplanade Tram Stopから0.6 km). Copyright © 1996–2020 Many many thanks for the mist most useful and comprehensive guide about Strasbourg transport. STRASBOURG Un passager fait un malaise mortel dans le tram 31 août 2020 à 17:38 - Temps de lecture : La rame est restée bloquée à la station Esplanade pendant plus d'une heure. Once you are on the tram, you don’t need to scan your ticket or show anyone or anything 99% of the time. Strasbourg If Grenoble was such a thing as a first prototype for modern tramway systems, Strasbourg was the city that brought the basic guidelines of Grenoble s tramway to perfection. Appartement 3 pièces, Krutenau, Parking privé, Le Carré d'or - Appartement avec vue Cathédrale, 1207070,1216650,1213650,1214600,1212510,1170590,1133410,1214850,1215070,1215250,1214730,1185210,1201970,1215070|4,1215070|6,1201970|3. The most common ticket used by visitors is the paper ticket purchase. When you arrive at the Strasbourg Tram stop, before you board your tram, you need to validate your ticket. Lamp inside Melissinos, the Poet Sandal Maker’s, shop. It just takes a minute and you'll always know about our newest posts. The Strasbourg Trams and buses use the same tickets. Use this step-by-step Tram Strasbourg Map and Guide (with pictures) to get you on the Strasbourg Tram system and to all the Strasbourg things to do and Strasbourg shopping that may be calling you. 中心部 - プチフランス - カテドラル, ストラスブール (Esplanade Tram Stopから1.6 km). Rome est à 124 mètres soit 2 min de marche. That is also the stop closest to Place Kleber in the city center, and is walking distance to the major sites. La Celestine B&Bはクルトゥノー地区にある19世紀築の建物を利用した宿泊施設で、ストラスブールのクリスマス・マーケットまで500mです。わずか300m先のウニヴェルシテ停留所から欧州議会へ直接アクセスできます。 La Celestineの客室とスイートはそれぞれ時代の異なる内装で、無料インターネット回線、専用バスルームが備わります。一部のユニットにはラウンジがあります。 La... ブルス・エスプラナード, ストラスブール (Esplanade Tram Stopから0.6 km). These tickets can be purchased on a bus, from a kiosk at a stop (as the above photo) or in a CTS office. The most cost effective way is a card used by regular commuters, but impractical for visitors as the card has an initial purchase price of €4.00. Both Place de la Republique and Parc l’Orangerie (which is reached via Tram line E that can be taken from the Republique Tram stop) are discussed in 10 Best Things to do in Strasbourg. Hold your ticket against the yellow “Card” painted in the center of the blue with yellow arrows pointing toward it. Les lignes de transport suivantes ont des itinéraires qui passent près de Esplanade, Cliquez sur la ligne de Bus pour connaitre les directions étape par étape avec des plans, heures d’arrivée et horaires mis à jour. Free WiFi is available. fr、Esplanade Tram Stop付近のホテルをオンライン検索。お得な宿泊料金のお部屋を豊富にご用意。オンライン予約、支払いは現地ホテルにて。予約手数料なし。 Here are two different tram maps to help put the whole system in perspective, as well as show the section that most visitors usually deal with: As you can see from the map above, Tram lines A, B, C, D, & F – so all lines EXCEPT E – cross at the Homme de Fer stop. Notice that the 10-ticket pack (paper ticket purchase) only saves you money if you are going to use at least 8 of the tickets. Bus: 2, 30, L1 Tram: C, E. Vous souhaitez savoir s'il y a un autre trajet qui vous y amène plus tôt? This blog info on the CTS trams and bus network is spot on — just what I was looking for. Recevez des directions depuis et vers Esplanade facilement à partir de l'application Moovit ou du site Internet. Starting a little south of the historic center of Strasbourg, the Bourse-Esplanade district stretches east toward the Bassin Vauban waterway. Vous n'avez plus besoin de télécharger des applications pour les bus et/ou pour les trains, Moovit est votre application de transport tout-en-un qui vous aide à trouver les meilleurs horaires de bus et de trains disponibles. Vous cherchez l'arrêt ou la station la plus proche de Esplanade? Okko Hotels Strasbourg Centre is located on the Malraux Peninsula in Strasbourg, 200 metres from Winston Churchill Tram Station. Ces lignes de Tram s'arrêtent près de Esplanade: C, E. Vous vous demandez comment vous rendre à Esplanade à Strasbourg, France? That starts your valid time with that ticket, and you are free to use the trams for the next hour. Each tram stop has a display like the one pictured below. Also Note that the Badgéo card costs an initial €4.00 to obtain, and then you add the listed fare costs to use it. Observatoire est à 446 mètres soit 6 min de marche. Explore here to learn more about me and the wonderful historic places and sights, foodie stops, and just weird spots I find. To do so, use one of the machine’s pictured below. This next Strasbourg Tram Map puts the tram lines on a map of the historic city center, showing where the lines and stops are in relation to the sites. Therefore this card is really not cost effective unless you are staying quite a while in Strasbourg and using public transit a lot. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you find the inspiration, information, or bit of mental vacation you are seeking. Consultez les horaires, les itinéraires, les emploi du temps, et découvrez combien de temps faut-il pour se rendre à Esplanade en temps réel. Neudorf - Port du Rhin(ストラスブール)のホテル It is designed for residents and commuters. In this way, Strasbourg became the blueprint for many following systems and acts as a worldwide reference for public transportation to date. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ありがとうございました!メールをお送りしたので、そちらからメルマガの登録手続きを完了させてください。, Booking.comは、オンライン旅行サービスのグローバルリーダーであるBooking Holdings Inc.の一部です。, クチコミ件数は7,000万件以上!そのすべてが実際に宿泊したあとでユーザーから投稿されたものです。, クチコミを投稿するにはまず予約が必要です。当サイトのすべてのクチコミは、宿泊施設を実際に利用したゲストからの投稿です。, 利用者が宿泊施設を訪れ、客室の騒音レベルやスタッフのフレンドリーさなどについてチェックします。, 旅行の後に、宿泊者が宿泊施設に泊まった感想を投稿します。寄せられたクチコミは、宿泊者本人による投稿であること、また不適切な表現等がないかどうかを弊社のスタッフがチェックを行い、最後にサイトに掲載されます。, Booking.comで予約した宿泊施設のクチコミを投稿するには、ログインしてください。, ウィッシュリストへの登録回数が多いEsplanade Tram Stop周辺のホテル. (function(d){var f = d.getElementsByTagName('SCRIPT')[0], p = d.createElement('SCRIPT');p.type = 'text/javascript';p.async = true;p.src = '//widgets.wp.com/platform.js';f.parentNode.insertBefore(p,f);}(document)); View of Lycabettus Hill, to the north (left) as seen from front hotel rooms. Moovit, une société d'Intel, est le leader mondial des solutions de mobilité en tant que service (Maas) et le créateur de l'application de mobilité urbaine #1. Hi! For line E, I have written the stops between Parc Republique and Droits de l’Homme (the stop for Parc l’Orangerie) in purple. L'application de mobilité urbaine la plus populaire de Strasbourg. Ce sont les lignes et les itinéraires qui ont des arrêts à proximité - The starting screen has a touch-button in the bottom left to select your language by selecting the appropriate country flag (British flag for us English speakers), and then choose your tickets (see below about tickets). These kiosks are also located at most (if not all) tram stops, and are very easy to use. Toutes les options de mobilité locales dans une seule app, Lingolsheim Alouettes - Robertsau Lamproie, Wattwiller - Robertsau Sainte Anne/ Chasseurs. 旅行や移動に関する制限をご確認ください。特定の目的でのみ旅行や移動が許可されている場合があり、また特にレジャー・観光目的の旅行や移動は禁止されている場合があります, ブルス・エスプラナード, ストラスブール (Esplanade Tram Stopから0.3 km). A homeschooling mom about to launch two strong, funny, and intelligent daughters, I grab any opportunity I have to explore the world. Nous rendons l'accès à Esplanade plus facile, c'est pourquoi plus de 865 millions d'utilisateurs, y compris les utilisateurs de Strasbourg, ont choisi Moovit comme la meilleure application de transports en commun. Use this step-by-step Tram Strasbourg Map and Guide (with pictures) to get you on the Strasbourg Tram system and to all the Strasbourg things to do and Strasbourg shopping that may be calling you. Point B at Place de la Republique is another useful transfer point with lines B, C, E, and F all intersecting. I created this because I had to ask bystanders how to validate my ticket, I couldn’t figure things out from the signage! I am most happy learning about the history and sometimes quirky stores of a place, and sharing that with those around me. But obviously, this savings is only accurate if you are actually going to use all 10 tickets! If you buy two tickets together you will save €0.10, and if you buy 10 paper tickets together it will save you €3.90. For lines A, B, C, D, & F, the stops that are in the immediate vicinity of the historic center, and thus most likely to be used by visitors, are written in blue. (The bus system uses the exact same tickets.). Follow wandertoes on WordPress.com This is one of several in the main hall of the Strasbourg train station. Ok, so that’s all well and good – but useless unless you both know how to use the system, and are confident enough to do so, none of this is useful at all! Get it? In particular the ticketing and validation process was what I needed. The Strasbourg Tram network is a quick, efficient, and cost effective way to visit the greater-than-walking-distance sites of the historic city – whatever greater than walking distance means to you! Vous pouvez vous rendre à Esplanade par Bus ou Tram. Set in Strasbourg, this apartment is 200 metres from the Botanical Gardens and the Observatory of Strasbourg, while St. Paul's Church is 1.2 km away. If you are considering a trip to Strasbourg, these posts may be of interest: Pingback: 10 Best Things To Do in Strasbourg France - wandertoes, Pingback: Paris to Strasbourg Train Day Trip - wandertoes, Pingback: Day Trips from Strasbourg France - wandertoes, Thanks for the beautiful and comprehensive guide! As you can see below, the most expensive ticket is purchased on the bus. L'institut Internationale D'etudes Françaises, Faculté de droit - Amphi Carré de Malberg, Agora De L'etudiant - Strasbourg Aime ses Etudiants. Will be there in coming Nov, Good luck!! This shows that line A in the direction of Parc des Sports will be stopping here in two minutes, and then again in 10 minutes. So you know there will be a Green Line D tram, then a Red Line A tram one minute after the green one. Glad it helped you. ストラスブールの中心部にあるCarré d'orはストラスブール・クリスマス・マーケットから徒歩4分、ストラスブール大聖堂から1.2kmで、無料WiFi、バー、エアコンを提供しています。St.

Affaire Conclue Inscription Téléphone, Lyon - Bron Itinéraire, Fête Des Fouées Rou-marson, Bonne Fête Papa En Italien, Funérarium Nantes, Menus Du Jour Restaurant, En Chantant Piano, Saint-malo Et Alentours, élection Municipale Vaulx-en-velin, L2 Marseille Sorties, Rita Saison 4, Pierre De Tuffeau à Vendre, Par Conséquent, Nîmes Olympique Facebook, Encore En Tunisien, Taf Lfob, Cours De Théâtre Trélazé, Jenifer Taille, Week-end Amoureux Val De Loire, Office De Tourisme Pontrieux, Prolog Pdf, ça Va ça Vient Paroles, Gite De Groupe Maine Et Loire, Rmc Sport Direct, Djadja En Espagnol, La Maladie D'amour Partition, Balade Côte Sauvage Le Pouliguen, Délai Passeport Lyon 2020, Je Vole Auteur, Abîme Au Pluriel, Circulation Différenciéelyon, Fête De La Musique Tarare 2020, Parking Du Mail Angers, Global Temperature History, Coups De Feu Lyon Aujourd'hui, Hotel D'anjou Biarritz, Puisque Tu Pars Explication, Desigual Part Dieu, Nombre D'adhérents Lrem 2019, Soprano Parole Le Coach, Si T'étais La Karaoke, Archives Chalonnes-sur-loire, Ou Investir à Colmar, Meilleure Méthode Pour Apprendre La Guitare Seul, Anne Nivat Origine, Total Feyzin Raffinerie, Habiter Nantes Ou Angers, Bohemian Rhapsody Chords Ukulele,