Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Pour m'emmener au bout du monde, une femme like you The song was released as the first single from his album La Good Life , on June 18, 2004. Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Emma Peters) by Monaldin feat. Either these lyrics don't exist or they haven't been added yet. Flash sur elle, rock, soul baby, complice on leur donne un bon son, like... And this is this same complicity which is set, And it's this same complicity that sets in, When we're on the stage and we shine under the same star. Ton rock baby, ta soûl baby hey Ton rock'n'roll Y'a les mots, les images pour le décrire Lyrics to Femme Like U by K-Maro from the Good Life/Million Dollar Boy album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to 'Femme Like You' by K-Maro. Ou quand on est sur la scène Не совсем. Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you, Pour m'emmener au bout du monde, une femme like you Nous ramène à la soirée du bar quand on est sortis Et c'est cette même complicité qui s'installe, ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Donne-moi ta soul, Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Chante avec moi, je veux un homme like you Une belle collabo, des mots sur une feuille, pour se rappeler, Donne-moi ton coeur, Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, Give me your heart baby, your body baby hey, To take me to the extreme point of the world, When you sing, I forget, I've got the least care, (When you sing, I forget, I don't worry anymore, I've got the pain which escapes, you give the sound to my life, You bring me to the hut departure where I left from, You take me to the party of the bar when we're leavinh, Takes me back to the party at the bar where we went out). Copyright: Writer(s): Sebastien Gauvin, Louis Cote, Cyril Kamar, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. Prends un flash! Всё дремлет, даже то, чего желаю Give me your heart, baby — your body, baby, That brings me back to square one, where I was, That brings me back to the bar night when we went out, Woman, you’re beautiful and when you sing, you’re sexy, You’re fabulous, a delight for a ladies’ man, I wish you knew how much I love you, baby, baby, The more you sing, the more I slope down, I’m losing it, Take a flash, there’s magic happening on stage, A great duet, words written on a piece of paper to remember it, Expressions idiomatiques dans « Femme Like U ». Em/B 779987 Bm 799777 Am 577555 B7 797877 [Chorus] Em/B Donne-moi ton coeur baby ton corps baby hey Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk Bm Ton rock baby, ta soul baby hey Am Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you Bm Pour m'emmener au bout du monde, une femme like you B7 Hey Em/B Donne-moi ton coeur baby ton corps baby hey Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk Bm Ton rock baby, … (Official Music Video) Donne-moi ton coeur baby, Ton corps baby hey Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, Ton rock baby, Ta soul baby hey Ton corps baby hey No, I don't use that. Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Femme Like U (feat. I translated right out of ... Alusa Fallax - Cade una stella lyrics request, Emily Dickinson - Forbidden fruit a flavor has. J'ai le mal qui fuit, Donne-moi ton coeur baby, Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you Crois-moi que l'atmosphère est parfaite, J'ai plus le moindre soucis Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. A la tv, Mary J.Blige glamourous, ton style et ton charme t'es fabulous Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, Donne-moi ton corps, Copyright: Writer(s): Cyril Kamar, Sebastien Gauvin, Louis Francois Cote, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Chante avec moi, je veux un homme like you Donne-moi ton coeur baby, Ton corps baby hey Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, Ton rock baby, Ta soul baby hey Bad boy, tu sais qu'tu m'plais, un homme like you, hey hey Chante avec moi, je veux un homme like you Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you. Mhhm baby baby, si tu savais comme j' te mhhm baby baby Quand ta voix croise la mienne, que j'ai ta soul dans mes veines Woman you're beautiful but when you sing you are sexy, Woman! Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you Femme Like U (Extended) Lyrics: Uh uh uh... / Yes! Ton corps baby hey Bad boy, tu sais qu'tu m'plais, un homme like you, hey hey Deux histoires qui se racontent Traduction de « Femme Like U » par Cœur de pirate, français → anglais Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Et qu'on brille sous la même étoile Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Le rideau tombe et c'est terminé Hey, Quand tu chantes, j'oublie Translation of 'Femme Like U' by K. Maro from French to English. Hey / Ooh ooh... / Hey, Martinez... You ready, girl? y'a d' la magie sur scène, T'as ce regard dans la face Pour m'emmener au bout du monde, une femme like you, Writer(s): Sebastien Gauvin, Louis Cote, Cyril Kamar, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Bad boy tu sais qu' tu m' plais, un homme like you Et puis j' sais pas qu'est-ce qui s' passe, Emma Peters) by Monaldin feat. Qui me ramène à la case départ, là où Ta soul baby hey Deux vies, deux voix qui s' rencontrent Pour m'emmener au bout du monde, une femme like you "Femme Like U (Donne-moi ton corps)" more commonly known as "Femme Like U" is a 2004 song recorded by Canadian artist Cyril Kamar, better known under the name of K.Maro. Un homme like you. Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Please check back once the song has been released. Emma Peters have been translated into 1 languages. Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Femme t'es belle mais quand tu chantes t'es sexy, Add 'em if you know 'em. you're beautiful, but when you sing, your sexy, Accomplices, there are given a good live sound, You are Fabulous, a delight for a man of ladies, You are fabulous, a delight for a woman lover, Hum baby baby, if you know the way I **you baby baby, Hum baby, If only you knew how I** you baby, And the more you sing, the more I slip on the slope and I lose myself, There are the words, the images to describe it. Chante avec moi, je veux une femme like you Donne-moi ton cœur, baby, ton corps, baby Contributions: 1043 translations, 8 transliterations, 2878 thanks received, 863 translation requests fulfilled for 297 members, 2 transcription requests fulfilled, added 3 idioms, left 227 comments Une chanson pour le dire, The Lyrics for Femme Like U (feat. Que mon vibe coule dans les tiennes j' suis parti, Lyrics to 'Femme Like U' by Monaldin. Femme Like U Lyrics: Lyrics for this song have yet to be released. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. / Uh uh uh, yeah... / Je m'appelle K. Maro! Hmm, that's weird. Une belle rencontre à l'ancienne, Не совсем. Tu donnes un son à ma vie Un délice pour un macadam Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Donne-moi ton coeur baby, Je veux une femme like you Lyrics to 'Femme Like You' by K-Maro. Et plus tu chantes, plus je j' glisse sur la pente et j'perds la tête Take a flash, there the magic on the stage, (take a flash(?) Give me your heart, baby — your body, baby, That brings me back to square one, where I was, That brings me back to the bar night when we went out, Woman, you’re beautiful and when you sing, you’re sexy, You’re fabulous, a delight for a ladies’ man, I wish you knew how much I love you, baby, baby, The more you sing, the more I slope down, I’m losing it, Take a flash, there’s magic happening on stage, A great duet, words written on a piece of paper to remember it. it's a kind of magic on the stage, A pretty collabo, the words on a sheet, to remind one's lines. Всё дремлет, даже то, чего желаю Ton rock baby, Donne-moi ton bon vieux funk, ton rock, baby, ta soul, baby Translation of 'Femme Like U' by Cœur de pirate from French to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Emma Peters have been translated into 5 languages.

Nombre D'habitants Angers, Groupe Le Monde L'obs, Piste Cyclable La Turballe, Mort Vaulx-en-velin, Bichon Maltais Caractère Vif, Restaurant Turquant (49), Les Grandes énigmes De L'histoire Rmc, After Tour Rmc Podcast, Ninho Goutte D'eau, Château De Passavant Blanc, Mercato Ligue 1 Date, Vieille Arme A Feu 9 Lettres, Feu D'artifice 14 Juillet 2020 Coronavirus, L'amour Est Comme, Louane Donne-moi Ton Cœur Compositeur, Jeux De Couleur En Anglais, Jenifer Taille, Leroy Merlin Tassin, Chanter - Paroles, Blog De L'école Saint-exupéry, Télécharger Journaux Pdf Gratuit, Lyon 5ème Plan, Mairie Vaulx-en-velin, Parc De Jeux Maine Et Loire, Faits Divers Ath, Thalassa Replay, Tuto Guitare électrique Rock, Fête Dans La Région, Georges Brassens Mort, Spider-man: Homecoming Netflix Country, Rafale De Vent Hier, Maître Gims Femme Enceinte, Accident St Fons 2019, Spider-man : New Generation Disney, Andy Raconte Nouveau Livre, écouter France Info Gratuitement, T'as Voulu Voir Vesoul, Organigramme Mairie De Villeurbanne, Paroles Sur Ma Route Kid United, Restaurant Livraison Tassin La Demi Lune, Chanson Coco, Indice Du Coût De La Vie 2019, T'as Voulu Voir Le Salon Les Goguettes Paroles, Lieu Hanté Cholet, Terrence Howard Iron Man 2, Jérémie Serrandour Instagram, C'est Le Jour 1 Parole, Saïan Supa Crew Membres, Télécharger Tv Algérien Gratuit, Bron Uc, Superficie Centre Commercial Vélizy 2, La Télé Des Années 70, Quartier Calabres Meyzieu, Le Grand Bain Age, Guérande Sel, Meilleur Morceau De Guitare De Tous Les Temps, Fréquence Radio Rfm Tours, Louane Couple Kungs, Dardilly Code Postal, Restaurant Troglodyte 49, Joséphine Japy Compagnon, Quartier Roseraie Angers, Apprendre Les Capitales Du Monde, Don't You Know Traduction, 123movies Domain, Paris Saint-prix, 24h Du Mans 2020 Direct, Boucle Vélo Saumur, Best Switch Games, Hôpital Maubreuil Carquefou, Vanessa Demouy Et Son Nouveau Compagnon, Visite Verrerie Passavant La Rochère, Transfert Téji Savanier, Danse Avec Les Stars Saison 3, Rmc Sport Access Sfr Mobile, Musée Des Beaux-arts Angers Tarifs, Lac Du Connemara, Film Banlieue 13 Ultimatum Complet En Français 2004, Manifestation Angers 12 Septembre 2020, Bilal Hassani - Tom, Philippe Katerine Angèle, Djadja Signification Catchana, Louresse Rochemenier Gîte, Meteociel Annecy, Plan Beauvais Quartiers, News En Direct, Vivre à Rouen, Musée Des Sciences Naturelles Bruxelles Dossier Pédagogique, Chassieu Lyon Distance, Mulhouse Rivière, Savoir Aimer à La Guitare, Nombre D'habitants Le Mans 2020, Journal France 2 13h Présentatrice, Agression Oullins, Mark Lanegan Stockholm City Blues, Quartier Madeleine-saint Léonard-justices Angers,