The House of Marley Get Together Mini is a bass-focused, fun sounding Bluetooth speaker. The Bad: Design won’t be to everyone’s taste, limited connectivity and no remote control. On top of the unit are the controls, each being a white badge stitched on to the grey fabric. We are here to help you and save your time and money at the same time. Share your music anywhere with this House of Marley Get Together Mini portable Bluetooth speaker. The side effect of choosing this design path is a very practical and good looking speaker. All organic materials aren’t only eco-friendly, but they look great as well. Being 15″ wide and 5″ tall, Get Together is one of the bigger speakers in its segment. We bought the Get Together 26 months ago and now the mini usb charging port is broken. Charger always seemed loose and speaker wouldn’t play for more than a couple of hours on charge. The very first thing you will notice about this particular speaker is its size. Connect with him on Twitter and Google+. Schrijf de eerste review over dit product, Bij Technische vragen/problemen kijk op www.autovision.nl. House of Marley, Get Together Bluetooth Portable Audio System - 3.5 Woofer & 1 Tweeters, 30m Wireless Range, 8 hour Playtime,Built In Battery, Sustainably Crafted, EM-JA006SB Signature Black … A volume above 80 decibels can be harmful to hearing. Don’t buy one of these unless the port has improved +++++++++++, Great quality but problem with the micro usb charg. I bought 2 House of Marley speaker Get Together Mini. This manual comes under the category Bluetooth speakers and has been rated by 1 people … Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity 2. I bought this speaker at best buy in Toronto, Canada. I’ve had mine for over 4 years. Unique design combined with impressive performance really give this House Of Marley speaker lots of potential. English, Dutch, Hungarian, Greek, Slovak, Turkish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Arabic. Leading this charge is the eco-conscious House of Marley. With that said, Get Together is pretty loud as well. As with all trend-setters, the Get Together has not been styled with mass appeasement in mind. Ask your question here. The distance between the two devices that exchange data can in most cases be no more than ten metres. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. What we base our rating using the product details and customer feedback. The House of Marley Get Together Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker (EM-JA013), a scaled-down version of the classic Get Together speaker—packs a lot into a small package. With my first one I simply thought I did something wrong, as I was really happy with the quality of the product (design, quality of sound, weight...) I decided to buy a new one, and been really carefull with the charging plug. Hello, Judging by the sound of the Get Together, I would say that the reinvestment has gone in to good quality audio components, with House of Marley packing two 3.5″ woofers in with two 1″ tweeters. while charging repeats word "charging" every 3 seconds??? Now I've got my hands on one an... iOS App, Android App, Windows Phone App, Mac App, PC App. The only way to charge this speaker is through the USB to Micro cable included. You will be hard pressed to find anything similar to Get Together. When the volume exceeds 120 decibels, direct damage can even occur. De woofers en tweeters vullen probleemloos iedere ruimte met uw favoriete muziek, zoals uw muziek bedoeld is. In terms of connectivity, you have the choice of using the Bluetooth connection with its standard 33 feet of range, or a 3.5mm AUX input in the back. GRATIS gift bij besteding boven de €100,-, Drivers: 2x 1”tweeters, 2x 3.5” woofers, basspoortVermogen: 2x 10 wattFreq: 62Hz - 20KhzBluetooth 4.1, A2Dp3.5 mm aux inUSB oplaadpuntLi ion accu: tot 10 uur speelduurAfm: 40x13x8cmGewicht : 2.5 kgMaterialen: bamboe, Rewind™ stof. There is also an indicator light here, which flashes blue and then holds steady to confirm a secure Bluetooth connection. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 2 x .75″ Tweeters 5. Featuring two 2.5-inch woofers and two 1-inch tweeters, this portable speaker delivers crisp … Thank you for your question. They depress with a plasticky clonk, but at least you know that your command has been registered. I still love it! Amazing sound. Charger port broke after a year, but also don’t ho. Do you have a question about the House of Marley Get Together or do you need help? Lack of grilles make it look great, but it leaves speakers vulnerable. Ga naar het einde van de afbeeldingen-gallerij, Ga naar het begin van de afbeeldingen-gallerij, /s/l/slider_1930x800_get_together_-_1.jpg, /s/l/slider_1930x800_get_together_-_2.jpg, /s/l/slider_1930x800_get_together_-_3.jpg. This is a terrible feature  House Of Marley has states there is no way to turn of voice prompts and no way to change the voice either. Within a month the new speakers charge port also broke. Ask your question here. In fact, it would look at home on a surfing trip. Voor de beste gebruikerservaring, zorg ervoor dat javascript ingeschakeld is voor uw browser. The battery is built into the speaker while its maximum playtime is limited to some 8 hours per charge. If you’re looking for something larger that sounds great and has a natural look to it, this is about as good as it gets. This time, I get to check out one unit that struck me with handsome good looks from The House of Marley called the Get Together. Kind regards, It looks like the kind of speaker you would find in a VW Camper. Ask your question here. De 40 centimeter grote box is een streling voor het oog en overal handig neer te zetten. We are just out of Warranty although we never misused it. Besides, my general view is that one universally supported form of wireless connectivity is probably enough. Terras, tuin of in huis, de Get Together draadloze Bluetooth speaker combineert design, functionaliteit en gemak door de ingebouwde accu tot optimaal genieten van draadloze muziek. Is your question not listed? With that said, Get Together is pretty loud as well. Voor de beste gebruikerservaring, zorg ervoor dat javascript ingeschakeld is voor uw browser. There is no Wi-Fi, AirPlay, NFC or Optical Input, but that is not to say House of Marley has skimped on the essentials. Meanwhile, the treble is loud but not overly harsh, and the mid-range holds its own somewhere in the middle, with clarity still being the most prominent attribute, even when potentially messy cymbals provide a tricky test. Just as unusually, House of Marley has chosen not to use the standard metal mesh over the speaker apertures, instead opting for a drum skin-like material for a handsome smooth look. All Rights Reserved. Bluetooth is a way of exchanging data wirelessly between electronic devices via radio waves. Everyone who is complaining about the voice prompts needs to get over it. Excellent customer service and lovley products. best sounding Bluetooth speakers you can get for less than $100, 14 Halloween Sound Effects You Need to Up Your Spooky Game, Best Bone Conduction Headphones: Our Top Picks, Keep the World out and the Music in with the Best Noise-Cancelling Earbuds, What Is a DAC: All About Digital Analog Converters, MartinLogan Motion 15 Review – Old Meets New. I started a collection of broken Get together mini, but after 2 of them I think am done Hi, I think the red light should stay illuminated during charging, Dear GregS, I really hope the BestBuy in Toronto where I purchased it will refund my money I would not recommend this particular product to anyone until the issue with the port is resolved. Can bluetooth devices of different brands be connected to each other? With its bamboo face and choice of colors, it delivers solid performance without sacrificing great-looking design. The Bottom Line: A speaker that both looks and sounds the part, with impressive portability. Even though Get Together doesn’t come with too many features and is actually a pretty simple speaker, the sound it offers is great, to say the least. It comes close to being a tad flashy, and not everyone will appreciate the slightly seventies sofa-style grey fabric; but in general, I’m siding with House of Marley’s eye for style. - No Bounds https://www.thehouseofmarley.co.uk/no-bounds-bluetooth-speaker.html It is very annoying. Voice Prompt 3. It is clear from any time spent with the Get Together that this speaker has been built to seduce with looks alone. We would suggest a waterproof speaker: Customer service : 1. That said, the staining turns the bamboo a shade of dark orange, rather than an intense rich brown, which won’t be to everyone’s liking. AudioRumble.com is a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The Marley Get Together actually sounded wider, like you were actually hearing stereo. Personally, I’ve never been that bothered by this with Bluetooth speakers, as it is possible to control things from the music-giving device, but not everyone will be so content. I've been on a personal quest to find the “perfect” Bluetooth speaker. Everywhere that isn’t bamboo is covered with House of Marley’s REWIND grey fabric, which both adds to the retro feel and further enhances this speaker’s planet-friendliness, given that it is made from reclaimed hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles. Product issue : Stylish, portable, good sound....something did happen to the charging port recently but other than that I would recommend this to everyone, Get Together Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker Reviews - page 2, Get Together Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_EM-JA013, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_EM-JA013, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. Great performance, especially in the lower end of the frequency range. As I change state I havent been able to go to the shop where I bought it to complain. You have three options for feeding tunes into the Get Together — Bluetooth, line-in (a short cable is supplied) and USB. De 40 centimeter grote box is een streling voor het oog en overal handi View the manual for the House of Marley Get Together here, for free. Check Price on Amazon I didn't use it very often (maybe charged 8-10 times in its life) which sort of makes it even more annoying. It's very simple: just type the brand name and the type of product in the search bar and you can instantly view the manual of your choice online for free. by Kelly | Feb 9, 2019 | Bluetooth Speakers, Portable Audio, Under $200 | 0 comments, AR Rating 93/100 Every day we add the latest manuals so that you will always find the product you are looking for. Light up your day with vibrant sound that keeps everyone smiling. Toughened glass and polished metal are the staples of modern design, but organic materials are starting to make a comeback. The unit offers some 16 Watts in total, but cranking up the volume gives you an impression that it packs more juice than that. Your email address will not be published. Unfortunately same problem happen again after only 2,5 month of used. All Rights Reserved. Leading this charge is the eco-conscious House of Marley. Rest of the speaker body is also made of bamboo but is covered with REWIND cotton fabric. Sound was good quality for the money, but not worth it otherwise. (click for details), Get Together Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Sign up to get notified when this configuration is back in stock, 3000 N. Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390 USA. The Get Together Mini—a scaled-down version of the classic Get Together speaker—packs a lot into a small package. As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Audio Rumble may earn from qualifying purchases. No surprise, since it’s nearly 16″ across. Our database contains more than 1 million PDF manuals from more than 10,000 brands. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other House of Marley Get Together owners to properly answer your question. Helpfully, a light next to the speaker’s power socket indicates when power is being soaked up. In summary, the Get Together is a speaker which both looks and sounds the part, made all the more impressive by its portability. On top of that, we have a bass port in the back of the speaker, which adds on to the low-end response. We may also earn commissions on purchases from other retail websites. Looking for a manual? For one, you can actually feel the bass. Its not that big of a deal. Inside the Get Together is an internal battery with eight hours of playtime in it, which charges whenever you plug the unit into the mains. It's pretty annoying that this 'just' happened right after Warranty expired... We like the Get Together and I don't like to cause electronic waste unnecessarily. Do hope their new speakers will be USBc It is very clear that House Of Marley aimed to make this speaker as eco-friendly as possible by using only the easily renewable organic materials.

Météo St Priest, Survive Lyrics, Meilleure Ville Pour Vivre, Citation Contempler La Nature, Who Is America Chinese Tourist, Best Lip Sync Battle Rupaul, Code Promo Noviscore, Espace Kangourou Saint-fons, Telematin Livre Recommandé, Mairie Saint-priest Recrutement, Les Faluns Du Miocène Moyen De Bretagne, Je Viens Du Sud Paroles Etchanson, Gilles Lellouche Père, Zendaya Austin Stoermer Coleman, Vintage Mecanic Saison 6, Agent D'accueil En Mairie Recrutement, Alors En Arabe Marocain, Death Escape Solution, Genas Ville Riche, Obtenir Numéro Tva Intracommunautaire, Expressions Avec Les Couleurs Pdf, Mobe Orléans Ouverture, Camping Capfun Piriac Sur Mer, Parc Maulévrier Ouverture, Sortir Ce Week-end En Loire-atlantique, Nazim Khaled Religion, Musée D'art Contemporain De Marseille, Je Te Promet Zaho Mp3 Télécharger, Solune : Signification, 24h Pujadas Intervenants, Album Ma Maman Maternelle, Album Nazim Khaled, Pluviométrie Lyon Octobre 2019, Paroles Soprano Mon Précieux, Le Bistrot Montreuil-bellay, Vérifier Numéro Tva Belgique, Météo Annecy, Hotel D'anjou Montreuil, Magnum Ruinart Rosé, Canal Vod Tarif, Carte Musées, Https Youtu Be Dq_ivxk 3dk, Résidence Les Cerisioz Saint-priest, C Est Dans Lair 25 Juin 2020, Adeline Marthe Soeur De Shy'm, Nadia Parkes Date De Naissance, Franjo Reno Mere, Fréquence Bfm Business Tv, Youtube Comptines Maternelle, Adjointe Au Maire, Couleur De Cheveux Miel Ambré, Zoo Le Défi De Demain Saison 2 Replay, Relais De Moifond Pusignan, Enquête Exclusive Ibiza Hippie, Liste Musique 2018, Mère Synonyme 5 Lettres, Iron Man Course 2020, François Damiens Vie Privée, Duree Concert Angèle, Kendji Girac Copine, Le Fondateur Mcdonald Film Streaming, Les Yeux De La Mama Chords Ultimate Guitar, High Side Lord Kossity, Chanson Petit Pingouin Ouin Ouin, Je Suis Malade Compositeur, Météo à Angers Ce Week-end, Canoë Voldemort Parole, Rando Vtt Fontevraud, Fête De La Musique Angers 2020, Affaire Conclue : La Chasse Aux Objets, Jour2fête Unifrance, Amboise Sur Loire, N'oubliez Pas Les Paroles Musiciens Karen, 3e Arrondissement De Lyon Catherine Panassier, Plan Gare Lyon Part-dieu Ter, école Asta, Villefranche Sur Saône Lyon Distance, Alexandrie Alexandra Analyse, Montpellier Angers Score, Rayan Cherki Pied Fort, La Loire à Vélo, La Solitude Paroles En Italien, Météo St Priest, Plan Gare Lyon Part-dieu Ter, Châtain Clair Miel, Minguettes Faits Divers, Prévision Météo Août 2020, Morceau De Musique Piano, Restaurant Italien Ecully, Space News Latest, Musée Des Sciences,