What really kills me is all the small things But what really kills me is everything I got used to, I’m getting good at holding it in (And I’ve been holding it in) Bad Habits 2. [Chorus] I found your shirt I swallowed hard I say, “I’m great now,” but the truth is, I’m getting good at holding it in Ooh, ooh, yeah, This city has your fingerprints all over it Small Things 7. And I know I'll get over it 'cause that's just what I'll do And I can’t even think about how, someday, she will too All my emotions, all my feelings Small Things JoJo. Heard your name [Intro] And when my friends ask how I'm doing (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sarkodie Ft. Manifest – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics. I heard your name just as I was heading home the other day And I swear, I couldn't even sit up straight I swallowed hard I found your shirt, cleaning my apartment and I made it worse And I swear you couldn't even see the hurt I … [Chorus] So Bad 3. And I swear, I couldn’t even sit up straight Heard your name But the more that I fight them, the bigger they seem Ooh, ooh Just as I was headin' home the other day [Outro] Davina Michelle – Everything I Wanted Lyrics, Gabby Barrett & Charlie Puth – I Hope Lyrics. JoJo – Small Things Lyrics. Think About You 9. I swallowed hard Cleanin' my apartment and it made it worse Ooh, it’s always just the small things, yeah (Ooh) JoJo is singing about her life after the end of a relationship in which the minutiae of life remind her of the love she lost. Oh, it's all the small things (Ooh, ooh) I'm getting good at holding it in What really kills me is all the small things, I saw your car All my emotions, all my feelings Heard your name. Oh (Ooh). "Small Things". Wasn’t you, but for a minute, thought it was I saw your car And I swear I couldn't even sit up straight. This city has your fingerprints all over it Pedialyte 4. Cleaning my apartment and it made it … What really kills me is all the small things I swallowed hard What really kills me is all the small things I say, "I'm great now," but the truth is Ooh, ooh But the more that I fight them, the bigger they seem Comeback Gold 5. I swallowed hard, And when my friends ask how I’m doing I swallowed hard But the more that I fight them, the bigger they seem Wasn't you, but for a minute, thought it was [Verse 1] I'm getting good at holding it in And I swear, you couldn’t even see the hurt And I swear, I couldn't even sit up straight All the small things (Ooh, ooh) Cleanin’ my apartment and it made it worse Man 6. Ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh. What really kills me is all the small things, Oh, it’s all the small things (Ooh, ooh) vistas 25. [Bridge] Heard your name Just as I was headin’ home the other day And I swear, I couldn’t even sit up straight I swallowed hard I found your shirt Cleanin’ my apartment and it made it worse And I swear, you couldn’t even see the hurt I swallowed hard. Oh (Ooh). I swear to God, I almost didn't think of us I'm getting good at holding it in (And I've been holding it in) This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 1. Just as I was headin’ home the other day Lonely Hearts 8. I say, "I'm great now," but the truth is Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. [Pre-Chorus] All my emotions (All my emotions), all my feelings [Chorus] I swallowed hard. And when my friends ask how I’m doing But the more that I fight them, the bigger they seem I swallowed hard, All the small things (Ooh, ooh) And I swear, you couldn't even see the hurt [Verse 2] And I know I’ll get over it ’cause that’s just what I’ll do Just as I was heading home the other day. Ooh, ooh, yeah JoJo Lyrics. But what really kills me is everything I got used to I found your shirt I swear to God, I almost didn’t think of us But the more that I fight them, the bigger they seem All my emotions, all my feelings [Pre-Chorus] I found a shirt. All my emotions (All my emotions), all my feelings Ooh, it's always just the small things, yeah (Ooh) [Post-Chorus] And when my friends ask how I'm doing And I can't even think about how, someday, she will too

Julien Doré Compagne 2020, Quartier Saint-jacques Clermont-ferrand, Maison Francheville, Souzay-champigny Saumur, A'tout Angers Centre De Loisir, Musée Des Beaux-arts Boutique, Sortir Maine-et-loire Ce Week-end, Un Papa Dessin, Je Ne Sais Pas Quoi Faire Professionnellement, Quartier Saint-jacques Clermont-ferrand, Céline Dion Je Crois Toi, Cimetière Bron Horaire, Mémoire Procédure De Dédouanement Des Marchandises, Martyrs Des Carmes 1792, Immobilier Vaulx-en-velin Village, Agathe Auproux âge, Femme De Lorenzo Le Chanteur, Avis De Décès Ardèche, La Croix-rouge Formation Aide Soignante, 24h Du Mans 2020 Direct, Because I Got High Film, Code Postal Martinique, Clinique Villa Des Roses Lyon Avis, Le Progrès Oullins Décès, Partition Ukulélé Débutant, Renaud Rebillaud Wikipédia, What If Book Pdf, Black M - Léa, Agathe Auproux Mari, Date Mercato Estival 2020, Qui Chante Maladie D Amour Maladie De La Jeunesse, Duchère Lyon, Olélé Moliba Makasi Langue, Les Grandes énigmes De L'histoire Rmc, Tf1 Streaming Gratuit, Craponne - Lyon Distance, Partition Synthétiseur Pdf, Danse De L'été 2020, Marquis De Goulaine, Let Me Cry Ekladata, Le Tabagnon Tassin Menu, Sco Angers Mercato, Population Laval Agglomération, Musée National De Lancienne école De Médecine Navale, Emploi Audiovisuel Angers, Pacs Mairie Saint-priest, Jennifer Kay, élection Municipale Paris 2020 Date, Eternals Distribution, Randonnées En Anjou, Traduction Facebook Disparu, Résultat Guingamp Lyon Féminine, Le Temps Slimane Vitaa, Hôtel Lyon, Classement Des Champagnes Guide Hachette, Radio Rfm, Catalogue Musée Des Beaux-arts D'angers, Morceau Guitare, Montreuil Itinéraire, Je Suis Ton Meilleur Ami Paroles Francais, Plk Nouvelle Musique, Déchetterie Avrillé Coronavirus, Maire Passavant La Rochère, Tf1 Direct Ne Marche Pas, Marché Tence, Camping Chateau De Breze, Soraya Miranda Kendji Instagram, Vaugneray Carte, Village Troglodyte Touraine, Maison à Vendre Montreuil-bellay, Crise Synonyme, Parc D'attraction Pays De La Loire, M Pokora Chanson, Pluviométrie France Par Mois, Tenture De Lapocalypse Analyse, Investiture Lrem, Un Mot Pour Moi, Rachid Allali Et Sa Femme, Resultat Paces Reims 2019 2020, Vitaa Et Hicham, Les Marseillais Saison 2, Liz Braswell Ebook Gratuit, Noviscore Imagine, Montreuil-bellay Immobilier, Vidéo Claude François, La Caméra Explore Le Temps Streaming, Angers Carte, Météo France Saumur, Vignoble De L'aubance, Accueil Collectif De Mineur Réglementation 2019, Julien Doré Et Vanessa,