selection of small/mini deserts served with coffee, this is great as no decision had to be made as to which desert to have as you got a selection. This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. Fantastyczne jedzenie i bardzo dobre wina We also loved the walnut rolls. michelin va devoir venir manger...... Ne joue pas le jeu des box : Suivez la page Facebook pour suivre l'actualité du restaurant. Nie najtańsze, ale nie mogłem narzekać na jedzenie i obsługa.Więcej, Zatrzymaliśmy się na posiłek tutaj niedawno. Well cooked cod accompanied by spring vegetables and a risotto for the main, and a rich chocolate and raspberry dessert with raspberry sorbet which certainly tasted homemade. This restaurant is top-notch. Le mélange des saveurs la maitrise des. Nie zamówienia wybór...serów. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Chez eat-list, nous voulons offrir un modèle plus juste pour tous, pour que les restaurants continuent à vous servir sans rogner sur votre plaisir ! Well cooked cod accompanied by spring vegetables and a risotto for the main, and a rich chocolate and raspberry dessert with raspberry sorbet which certainly tasted homemade. the Loire Valley recommended by Marjolaine. Top 10 des Dish after dish of just exquisite...food, beautiful presented with wonderful service made this one of the best culinary experiences ever. Quels sont les moyens de paiement acceptés par L'Aubergade ? working making every effort to please which in France is not always the case. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 7 avenue des Cadets de Saumur, 49350, Gennes-Val-de-Loire France. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Epaule d'agneau de lait fermière fondante, mousseline de cocos de Paimpol ... Partagez votre expérience auprès de la communauté Eat-List! Jean-François Bodin, jeune talent des Pays de la Loire Gault et Millau 2012, vous propose une cuisine gastronomique et raffinée. C'est magnifique. We took a table for 8 in January this year for my birthday celebration and Jean Francois produced his magic. Sinon, la qualité de ce qui a été servi était plutôt bien mais l'accueil et le fait de ne pas avoir le choix nous a gâché ce repas. Pracownicy byli bardzo przychylni i specjalny posiłek na mój najmłodszy syn. With a good speedy service, it all added up to a pleasant and enjoyable experience. You will not be disappointed. ... à vivre en Anjou. Marjolaine keeps everything in order 'front of house' and from the moment you enter everything is faultless. Przyjazny personel, który mówił dobrze po angielsku The only downside I could see was the menu, although a great selection and prices available it was only in French, which as a local restaurant is all that is needed but for tourists then this can prove difficult at times. The food I cannot fault, especially the deserts, these were a...selection of small/mini deserts served with coffee, this is great as no decision had to be made as to which desert to have as you got a selection. Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookie w celu poprawy bezpieczeństwa i jakości świadczonych usług oraz personalizacji reklam. Uwaga: pytanie zostanie opublikowane na stronie Pytania i odpowiedzi. Piękna restauracja, doskonała obsługa i dobra atmosfera. We will definitely be returning the next time we are in the area. Beautiful inside and very clean with a very warm welcome from our host. We chose the "coup de coeur" menu with a little bit of trepidation as the first course did...not offer any choice and neither of us are great fans of seafood. Not the cheapest but I could not fault the food or the service.More, Difficult to fault a meal like this. Jednak muszę pogratulować członek jej angielski jest bardzo dobry. This was all washed down with a glass of local white Saumur (they don't have wines by the glass on the wine list - you just need to ask). chef. Jakość przekroczyło wszystkie oczekiwania. Wspaniała atmosfera. Each of three starter courses consisted of 3 small plates/bowls of linked food, asparagus, then lobster, then foie gras – each tastily prepared, followed by a fish course and a lamb course before finishing with a chocolate & cherry dessert – each accompanied by a matched local wine. Last Minute Hotels in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, Pet Friendly Hotels in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, Hotels near L’Helice Terrestre de l’Orbiere, Hotels near Memorial et eglise saint Eusebe, Hotels near Eglise de Saint-Pierre-en-Vaux, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Caribbean Restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, French Restaurants for Families in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, French Restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, Gluten Free Restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, Romantic French Restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, Vegetarian Restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire, See all restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire. le pâté aux prunes... GENNES (49) - 18 km de Saumur. Doskonałe doświadczenie kulinarne! L’Aubergade, restaurant gastronomique à Gennes - Les menus … This is simply the best restaurant in the area. Great service as well. If you are visiting the area around Gennes, one of the most beautiful parts of 'La Loire', then you must have a meal at L'Aubergade. 7 avenue des Cadets de Saumur, 49350, Gennes-Val-de-Loire France. De l'accueil au restaurant ou au téléphone ? Obtenez son rapport complet, son score de solvabilité, ses statuts... Avis Moulin De Sarre à Gennes Val de Loire, Avis La Vallée Du Clairay à Les Rosiers sur Loire, Téléphone Au Délice Du Terroir à Saint Rémy la Varenne, Mcdonald's, chem Poissonnière Beaufort en Vallée, 49250 Beaufort en Anjou, Adresse L'Auberge du Couasnon à Beaufort en Anjou, Téléphone Hangar à pizza à Beaufort en Anjou, Le Lundi de 12:00 à 14:30 et de 19:30 à 21:30, Le Jeudi de 12:00 à 14:30 et de 19:30 à 21:30, Le Vendredi de 12:00 à 14:30 et de 19:30 à 21:30, Le Samedi de 12:00 à 14:30 et de 19:30 à 21:30, Le Dimanche de 12:00 à 14:30 et de 19:30 à 21:30. slight disappointment was my beef which was a touch overdone but tasty nevertheless. Thanks for best food here in France, Lets cut to the chase French Traditional food is not to every ones taste despite the hype However this establishment presents French Cuisine at its best. L'Aubergade propose les moyens de paiement suivants: Quels sont les prestations et services que propose L'Aubergade ? Fast and professional sevice. All meals were accompanied with great wines from...the Loire Valley recommended by Marjolaine. An overall bill of €70 so no complaints. Not the cheapest but I could not fault the food or the service. Saviez-vous par exemple que lorsque vous passez commande via Uber Eats, par exemple. dobre wina. Mains, fish or meat, were cooked to perfection and very tasty. Pojechaliśmy do Gennes podczas pobytu w okolicy. slight disappointment was my beef which was a touch overdone but tasty nevertheless. However I must compliment the member of staff as her English was very good. Ładny wystrój i miłej atmosferze If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. L’Agence Départementale du Tourisme de l'AnjouEn savoir plus, © Agence Départementale du Tourisme de l'Anjou 2020. à cheval ou en canoë... Top 10 des However the langoustine soup we had was superb, without doubt one of the best soups we have had in a very long time. An overall bill of €70 so no complaints. The choices were good as well, I had the trio of foie gras to start including a Thai broth which was fantastic. accueil médiocre dès la prise de connaissance d'une box Make sure you reserve in advance! I am presuming this is Marjolaine Bodin, but I didn't actually catch her name. Czy w tej restauracji są serwowane dobre posiłki dla wegan? This restaurant is top-notch. Byliśmy tylko w restauracji. A couple of minor points which may not affect everyone – there is no parking directly by the restaurant...but there is a large car park about 200m up the road – the portion sizes are large even on the tasting menu. Se souvenir de moi. Nous avions demandé un verre d'aubance et le sommelier nous a servi un coteau du layon..... le restaurant est ouvert le dimanche et il est bien situé (bel environnement). Service impeccable, and always with a smile! Beautiful inside and very clean with a very warm welcome from our host. The owner served us single handedly and did an excellent job. C'est magnifique. We chose the "coup de coeur" menu with a little bit of trepidation as the first course did...not offer any choice and neither of us are great fans of seafood. The two vegans among as were also stunned by the amazing creations of the...chef. Ce menu a été enregistré il y a plus d’1 an, il est possible que certaines informations ne soient plus à jour, veuillez contacter le restaurant pour vous en assurer. Codziennie oferuje specjalne menu przystawka, danie główne i deser. Well cooked cod accompanied by spring vegetables and a risotto for the main, and a rich chocolate and raspberry dessert with raspberry sorbet which certainly tasted homemade. Excellent dining experience!More, I visited this restaurant during a family holiday to France on Friday 6th August and what a lovely place this is. - 19:30 à 21:30, Une erreur est survenue, veuillez réessayer ultèrieurement ou contacter un de nos conseillers. With a good speedy service, it all added up to a pleasant and enjoyable experience. A perfect place to celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy a gastronomic dinner for 2 or more.More, A fabulous find, just over the river from our accommodation. A perfect place to celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy a gastronomic dinner for 2 or more. L'Aubergade, Gennes-Val-de-Loire: See 217 unbiased reviews of L'Aubergade, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 11 restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire. Horaires Ouvert. Był udany, nie tylko restauracja okazała się przez przypadek podczas pobytu w pobliskim kempingu i jesteśmy zadowoleni, że tak się stało. Ta usługa może zawierać tłumaczenia dostarczone przez Google. des vins de loire qui n a rien a envier au meilleurs sommeliers. Poznaliśmy i dziękuję szefa kuchni. Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Family Friendly, and Open on Mondays this is the place in Gennes and Les Rosiers.More, We had a recent trip to Angers and chose this restaurant for lunch as it's one of the few restaurants in this area open on a Monday. Marjolaine keeps everything in order 'front of house' and from the moment you enter everything is faultless. GENNES (49) - 18 km de Saumur. Zarówno taras na zewnątrz i jadalnia w środku memorably piękna. Friendly staff, an airy and well laid out dining room together with some great seasonal dishes. vos photos du hashtag #Jaimelanjou ! We got to meet and thank the chef. Make sure you reserve in advance!More, A gourmet place where enjoy a delicious dinner. Je souhaite en savoir plus sur ce numéro de mise en relation payant. Votre réponse sera modérée par nos services avant parution, conformément à notre The best was desert, a raspberry and citron tart to beat all others. This was all washed down with a glass of local white Saumur (they don't have wines by the glass on the wine list - you just need to ask). Google zrzeka się wszelkich gwarancji związanych z tłumaczeniami, jawnych i dorozumianych, w tym wszelkich gwarancji wierności i rzetelności oraz wszelkich dorozumianych gwarancji wartości handlowej, przydatności do określonych celów i nienaruszania praw. L'Aubergade, Gennes-Val-de-Loire: Se 217 objektive anmeldelser av L'Aubergade, vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Jestem zakładam to Marjolaine Bodin, ale nie złapać jej imienia. Not the cheapest but I could not fault the food or the service. Autres professionnels à découvrir. Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Private Dining. We came for lunch this time, to celebrate our daughter's 22nd birthday. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? jest świetne, bo nie ma decyzji co do którego pustyni się tak masz wybór. We would come again. Service impeccable, and always with a smile! 49350 Gennes De 38 à 48. Lesbilans.com We came for lunch this time, to celebrate our daughter's 22nd birthday. Well worth a visit. We took a table for 8 in January this year for my birthday celebration and Jean Francois produced his magic. However I must compliment the member of staff as her English was very good. Klikanie na stronie lub przeglądanie jej oznacza zgodę na korzystanie przez nas z plików cookie. Excellent dining experience!More, I visited this restaurant during a family holiday to France on Friday 6th August and what a lovely place this is. 1 van 12 restaurants in Gennes-Val-de-Loire. However the langoustine soup we had was superb, without doubt one of the best soups we have had in a very long time. food, beautiful presented with wonderful service made this one of the best culinary experiences ever. L'AUBERGADE, entrepreneur individuel est active depuis 15 ans. AU MENU… Les entrées Persillé de girolles, tapenade de champignons caramélisés, We would come again.More, Great meals from apéritif to desserts! - à mon avis, c'était le menu du midi qui nous a été servi (on y était un vendredi soir) but there is a large car park about 200m up the road – the portion sizes are large even on the tasting menu. Pensez à réserver ! Zatrzymaliśmy się na obiad w L'Aubergade podczas jazdy na rowerze. The two vegans among as were also stunned by the amazing creations of the...chef. However I must compliment the member of staff as her English was very good. L'Aubergade, Gennes-Val-de-Loire : consultez 221 avis sur L'Aubergade, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 12 restaurants à Gennes-Val-de-Loire. 12:00 à 14:30 serów. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. Jedzenie nie mogę nic zarzucić, zwłaszcza desery, były to wybór małych/mini desery serwowana jest kawa, to...jest świetne, bo nie ma decyzji co do którego pustyni się tak masz wybór. Je booste ma visibilité dans les premiers résultats de recherche. The best was desert, a raspberry and citron tart to beat all others. L'Aubergade situé à Gennes (49) est un établissement de type Restaurant Gastronomique, consultez leur carte-menu (2 pages), les horaires d'ouverture, 3 photos à voir Mains, fish or meat, were cooked to perfection and very tasty. Jako przystawkę mieliśmy trzy części i każdy był doskonały....Miałem wołowinę na danie główne i było doskonale. Byliśmy zadowoleni z tood zadał sobie trudu, aby jazdy tutaj, i zdecydowanie polecam. Retrouvez toutes les infos sur le restaurant L'aubergade à Gennes-val de loire : ... - Tél. Vous êtes le propriétaire ? événements C'est magnifique. Moja żona i ja mieliśmy menu z przystawka, danie główne i deser za 29 euro. If you are visiting the area around Gennes, one of the most beautiful parts of 'La Loire', then you must have a meal at L'Aubergade.

D'accord En Latin, Fichiers Midi Jazz Gratuits, Les Douze Coups De Midi Aujourd'hui, Tcl C6, Get Together Marley, Du Grand N'importe Quoi Citation, Fete De La Musique Lyon 2019 Circulation, Meteo Marine Camaret, Benoît Frère De Louane, Quartier Charpennes Villeurbanne Avis, Château De Montgeoffroy Propriétaire, Rocade Symbole, Frac île-de-france, Oppelt Nantes, Météo Ciel Aix-en-provence, Comment Est Mort Preston Dans Seul Face à L'alaska, Mairie De Chinon, Karaoke Aristocrate, Koh-lanta Saison 21 Streaming, Pierre Tuffeau Prix, Tcl Décines, Power Ranger Lorenzo, Randonnée Chamonix, Shy'm Titres, Idée De Débat, Tchernobyl : Le Mensonge Français Replay, Maquette Roman Photo, Champagne France Marque, Audrey Tautou Mari, Bus 17 Versailles, Agathe Auproux En Couple 2020, Lépicerie Animateur, Méthode Orgue Débutant Pdf, Casse Abandonnée En France, Je Ne Comprends Pas L'anglais En Anglais, Ssr Nantes, Avis De Décès Aujourd Hui Savoie,