Di F. A. D. F. K. Couples - 02/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, everything needed was provided, you were very friendly . Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. - 4-sterren hotel Bekijk nu authentische hotel foto's en echte beoordelingen. The staff are always welcoming, and the views of the harbour are interesting when the footbridge retracts to allow boats to pass through. I will share your comments with our team. Self Inspected Staff very nice/polite shame they forgot to inform us restaurant would be closed on the night of our stay ! Dear BRIAN K., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Dear EDDY K., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. We weten niet zeker of je een mens of bot bent. next. A great spot for a break or just passing through! Good location within walking distance of the city center. Zakenreizigers genieten van het ontbijt. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Just 10 min on foot from the Cité de la Mer, close to the Cap de la Hague and 30 minutes from the landing beaches, the hotel offers 94 rooms and suites with A/C (including family rooms), a 2153 sq. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team. This hotel participates to Planet 21 and is acting in favour of Positive Hospitality. Now £72 on Tripadvisor: Hotel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port, Cherbourg-Octeville. I will share your comments with our team. Does Hotel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port offer any business services? hotel mercure cherbourg centre port 0.43 k.m from the city centre Just a 10-minute walk from the Cité de la Mer and 30 minutes from the landing beaches, the hotel has … At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Brian K. Business - 16/10/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Always a smiling staff and clean rooms. I will share your comments with our team. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Dear DAVID A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Klik op de link die we net naar gestuurd hebben om de accountcreatie te voltooien. C’est avec grand plaisir que nous recevons vos compliments. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. De voorwaarden van de garantieregeling zijn van toepassing op vooraf betaalde accommodaties, pakketreizen die geheel vooraf worden geregeld en georganiseerd door Expedia en pakketreizen waarvan de diensten door de klant worden samengesteld (bijv. There are more places to choose from in the Cherbourg-Octeville area. Yes, free parking and street parking are available to guests. ft. (200 m²) of modular meeting space, In the town center, a 5-minute walk from the train station. Beautiful, comfortable and quiet room with a view over the canal. I’ve stayed at other Mercure Hotels, but this is the best so far. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Directrice. Aussi, nous ne manquerons pas de partager vos appréciations avec toute notre équipe. Musée Thomas Henry ligt op een paar minuten afstand. Voorwaarden & Bepalingen van Expedia Rewards. They all have A/C with flat screen TV and free WIFI. The price is only guaranteed at the time of booking. However the breakfast was a punishment: industrial croissants, industrial bread stick without any taste and with a consistency like chewing gum, cheap industrial orange juice. Expedia Inc. is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud op externe websites. See 873 traveller reviews, 367 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port, ranked #1 of 24 hotels in Cherbourg-Octeville and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Where prices are shown exclusive of all taxes, the taxes (VAT and/or tourist tax) will be specified during the next steps of the booking process. (subject to avaibility). The staff are always welcoming, and the views of the harbour are interesting when the footbridge retracts to allow boats to pass through. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The hotel’s classification (1 to 5 stars in France) meets the criteria set by the local authorities. Controleer of je je e-mailadres juist hebt ingevoerd voordat je verdergaat. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Votre satisfaction est la plus belle récompense pour notre personnel qui travaille jour après jour pour vous offrir un service irréprochable. het samen boeken van een Vlucht + Hotel). Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. The hotel has undergone a self-inspection process on its enhanced protection measures. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. The property offers free parking and charging stations for electric cars are available. Andere attracties in de omgeving zijn bijvoorbeeld Cité de la Mer en Fun Box. Je hebt alleen via de Expedia-website waarop je geboekt hebt toegang tot je reisinformatie en Expedia Rewards-punten. Wij vinden het bijpassende hotel! Leden hebben toegang tot kortingen en speciale functies. Just a 10-minute walk from the Cité de la Mer and 30 minutes from the landing beaches, the hotel has 94 air-conditioned rooms and suites (including fa... *The lowest prices over the next seven days. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Is parking available at Hotel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port? Friendly and helpful staff prepared to go the extra mile, excellent rooms and a sumptuous breakfast. Voorwaarden & Bepalingen van Expedia Rewards. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Het aantal sterren is gebaseerd op informatie van de hotels zelf en op ervaringen van HOTEL INFO en HOTEL INFO-klanten. Really friendly and helpful staff, before, during and after my stay. In a cozy setting, the Bar offers a variety of whiskeys and cocktails, not to mention our own selection of Grands Vins Mercure. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. For business or family stays, you'll love its ideal location in the heart of the town and close to the main tourist attractions. Offrant une vue sur le port depuis ses chambres et son restaurant, notre hôtel met à votre disposition un espace de fitness et un parking gratuit avec bornes de recharge. Just 10 min on foot from the Cité de la Mer, close to the Cap de la Hague and 30 minutes from the landing beaches, the hotel offers 94 rooms and suites with A/C (including family rooms), a 2153 sq. Voer een gewenste zoekterm in. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Only the tea was of quality and tasty (Dammam). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ft. (35 m²) Suite has a bedroom and a lounge area with a sofa bed, 2 TVs, a Nespresso machine and balcony. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. (They found a ring that I had lost and sent it back to my home. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Dear RUMOLD B., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Door een account aan te maken, ga ik akkoord met de, Door me aan te melden ga ik akkoord met de. Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Controleer of je je e-mailadres juist hebt ingevoerd. Getest en gecertificeerd door Trusted Shops. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. And all at a very reasonable price. For Covid-19 the masks are compulsory in the hotel but it is not enforced by your personnel as many guests did not wear it even in front of your personnel who did not make any remarks. Alles is voorbereid om te zorgen dat u een leuk en ontspannend verblijf in Cherbourg zult hebben: een vriendelijke en comfortabele omgeving, ruimtes waar u zich thuis kunt voelen en personeel dat gepassioneerd en attent is en altijd voor u klaar staat. From the Cité de la Mer museum and Sainte Trinité Basilica to the Musée de la Libération, you can't take a stroll without admiring the diversity of the monuments and buildings. Waar prijzen exclusief belasting worden getoond, worden de belastingen (btw en/of toeristenbelasting) gespecificeerd tijdens de volgende stappen in het boekingsproces. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Dear JANE W., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Only a couple of hundred meters walk from the city center, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel . Afhankelijk van het land kunnen deze prijzen exclusief belasting, alleen inclusief btw of inclusief alle belastingen zijn (btw en toeristenbelasting). The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French. I will share your comments with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Is Hotel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port located near the city center? Slaapkamers : 94 . Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez apprécié votre séjour et espérons vous accueillir à nouveau très bientôt. Friendly staff and a good breakfast topped off a nice stay. We enjoyed the benefit of the parking for our car. The Mercure Brotteaux in Lyon is doing much better! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Depending on the country, these prices may be shown exclusive of tax, including VAT only, or with all taxes included (VAT and tourist tax included). WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. David A. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. De voorwaarden van het Calamiteitenfonds zijn van toepassing op pakketreizen die geheel vooraf worden geregeld en georganiseerd door Expedia en pakketreizen waarvan de diensten door de klant worden samengesteld (bijv. I stay here whenever I am in Cherbourg, on this occasion there were a number of delays to my ferry but my life was made so much easier as late checkout was offered. Anonymous Business - 22/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Once again in was very impressed woth thegreat friendly Service Front the Bar,Restaurant right Up to reception. Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Free parking available. Looking forward to my next sejourn here, Sp Couples - 21/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Eddy Business - 16/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, rooms, brkfast ok. missed the laundry service, Johan V. R. Couples - 24/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Room and hotel cleanliness is really good, excellent bed and bedding but the lack of products was very minimal in room.Breakfast was terrible and not worth paying for which is a shame. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Dear ADRIAN N., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Andrew P. Solo - 04/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Dans l’attente de vous accueillir de nouveau, nous vous prions de croire, Madame, Monsieur, en l’expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Bij HOTEL INFO kunnen hotels alleen door echte gasten worden beoordeeld. prev. Vink dit vakje aan als je e-mails van Expedia wilt ontvangen over reisdeals, speciale aanbiedingen, prijswijzigingen, enquêtes, verzoeken om reisbeoordelingen en andere informatie. (400 m) from the SNCF station, the Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port hotel is located in the city center with views of the port. And all at a very reasonable price. But the reception staff were friendly and efficient as ever and the restaurant staff too were very obliging; it goes without saying that lunch was good too. The staff have implemented very good measures to fight the corona virus. Le Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port vous accueille au coeur de la ville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Aanvaarde betalingsmethodes op expedia.nl zijn American Express, Diner's Club International, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, CartaSi, Carte Bleue, PayPal en iDEAL-betalingen via SNS Bank, Rabobank, ASN Bank, SNS Regio Bank, Triodos Bank, ABN AMRO, ING en Van Lanschot Bank. The view on the harbour from the room was stunning. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Great location in the city center with views of the port. Mensen die met een auto reizen kunnen de parkeerplaatsen van het hotel gebruiken. Openingstijden receptie: The staff here are so welcoming, the rooms are excellent and they offer an excellent breakfast. Dit e-mailadres is al gebruikt voor registratie bij CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Anonymous Families - 04/09/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Sincerely, Maryline LAVENU Manager, Dear ANDREW P., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. Had a free upgrade which was lovely, to a suite. Dear JEAN-JACQUES R., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cherbourg Centre Port. S'adressant au The staff was polite and professional, the room clean, modern and quiet, plus a view over the canal and part of the city. The hotel is well located, well equipped and the personnel is always keen to help. I will share your comments with our team. I will share your comments and remarks about the pancakes, and You think good, it's difficult to put it on our buffet. ), Staff are so helpful and always accommodating. Ontdek onze 3 en 4 sterren Mercure hotels en krijg de beste prijzen voor je weekendje weg, wat ontspanning of leuke evenementen. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Karaoké Avant Toi Calogero, Yves Blein | Vénissieux, Piste Cyclable Angers Covid, La Dépêche Du Bassin Mios, Fait Divers Monistrol-sur-loire, Château De Goulaine Vin, Angers Feu D'artifice 2020, Centre Funéraire De Villeurbanne, Tourisme Et Loisirs 49, 13007 Marseille, Prévision Météo Août 2020, Restaurant Cap Vers Angers, Partition Piano Maman Louane, Lieux Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles, Pomme Je Sais Pas Danser, As Buers U15, Avec Lequel 4 Lettres, Csp Par Arrondissement Paris, Prochain Album Lorenzo, Rendez-vous Carte Identité Maine-et-loire, Pluriel Des Noms Exercices, Chimène Badi Mari, Cantine Champagné 72470, Pierres Avenir Construction, Ultimate Airport Dubai Français, Cité Du Vin Bordeaux Parking, Meilleurs Hotels à Angers, K Maro Parents, Saint Georges Terrassant Le Dragon Uccello, La Dernière Chanson De Claude François, Appartement T5 Lyon 5, Cité Du 92 Classement, Fais Comme L'oiseau Partition Pdf, Location Appartement Pollionnay, Plan Colmar Parking, Tom Holland Et Zendaya 2020, Quartier Saint Anne Reims, La Première Tv, Gaël Monfils Instagram, Bourg-saint-maurice En Direct, Carte Nantes Quartier, Toulouse Ville Idéale, Avant Qu'abraham Fut Je Suis, Séries Années 2000, Bourdin Avis, Livre Personnage Féminin Fort, Flash Info Ardèche, Fréquence Radio Fm, L'ile De La Tentation Saison 2, Gratte-ciel Le Plus Haut Du Monde, Grenoble Taf, Laeticia Hallyday Aujourd'hui, Borat Streaming English Subtitles, Je Vole Michel Sardou Accords, Florent Absolem, Je Te Promets Compositeur, Jour De Pluie 2019, Quartier Sensible Villefontaine, Lorenzo Vrai Visage, Paris Angers Foot Quelle Chaîne, Clar Basket Ffb, Prolongement T6 Paris, Tonkin Villeurbanne, La Déclaration En Douane, Eliza Scanlen Sharp Objects, Tu Es Parti Trop Tôt Poème, Lalla Laaroussa 2020 Presentatrice, Programme Rmc Radio, Parler Aladdin, Bootstrap Toast Not Working, Rillieux-la-pape Quartier Sensible, Philippe Katerine Chanson Maman, Je Suis Sur La Route Toute La Sainte Journée, Programme Tv Rugby Rmc Sport, Media Lenodal, Djomb Traduction, Saut Au Loup Champignon, Remercier Synonyme, Déplacement Métro Paris, Gratte-ciel En Construction, Michel Sardou En Chantant Mp3, Mercure Angers Centre Tripadvisor, Quartier Vaulx-en-velin La Soie, Louane Karaoké Si T'étais La, Rillieux-la-pape Quartier Sensible, Malice Magasin, Institut Municipal Angers Telephone, Rmc Sport Quelle Chaîne, Vente De Rosiers Doué La Fontaine, Vies Gouv, Application Disney Plus, Versus Boutique, Chanson à Chanter, Naissances Angers 2020, Musée De L'imprimerie Bruxelles, Imen Es Elle Ou Moi Parole, Chanson Confinement Et Demain, Réunion Des Musées Nationaux Recrutement, Aumônerie Hopital Saint-nazaire,