The city of Montreuil-Bellay is a small town located north west of France. Everything was clean but the distance was something way bigger than what I imagined, Grandpa C. Families - 15/11/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Best regards, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, hotelF1 Paris Porte de Montreuil (renovated) Hotel, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team. The room is decorated around a 20th century cinema theme. A very comfortable peaceful haven in the heart of Montreuil with large duvets, flat screen TV and free WIFI. We hope to welcome you again for your next trip in paris. Spacious room with all modern facilities, good breakfast included in price. The redesigned Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil hotel welcomes you with decor themed around cinema and the magic of 1900s Montreuil. Where is Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil located? Obviously he was totally miss understanding that we cannot open the main door in which after from that main door we can access to our 2 connecting room. Special Breakfast Rate (Paying)Because great days always start with a good breakfast. A. Best regards, We chose this hotel as it was close to where our son and partner live and we were going to meet our new grandson for the first time. Close to public transportation and shops and restaurants. Room was cosy and warm enough, also very quiet. Guests can enjoy a lounge and breakfast during their stay. We are sorry for your recpetion experience, but people ask questions only for security reasons. There is also a bus stop on the Town Hall Square and we took it once to Porte de Lilas. Dear Guest, Thank your for your feed back. Got a quiet room facing the garden. 1. Good beds, good room temperature (I’m sensitive to draughts and AC). The rooms have sufficient space, the design is modern. Best way to get from Ch d Gaulle: RER train to Gare du Nord, then line 4 to Strasbourg Saint-Denis (direction Mairie de Montrouge), change to no 9 to Mairie de Montreuil. Parking at the hotel is terrible, 11 euros each day and very inconvenient. Breakfast and unlimited WIFI access included in all rates at ibis Styles hotels. You are offered a drink at your arrival. Is Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil accessible? I have been staying here for years on a regular basis and ways satisfied. stock up on treats and vitamins! Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, discover our inviting, modern and cozy rooms equipped with a comfortable bed and a functional bathroom. David G. Couples - 31/12/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Maximiliaan Families - 20/01/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, Good, clean, friendly, TOP location! Breakfast is for French standards very good ! (50 m) from the Paris metro, offering quick and easy access to central Paris and the Grands Boulevards, Galeries Lafayette, Champs Elysées and much more. Hotels near Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil, Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil Rooms, Hotels near Eglise Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Hotels near Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chausees, Hotels near Ecole Superieure d'Ingenieurs en Electronique et Electrotechnique, Hotels near Universite Denis Diderot (Paris VII), Hotels near Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Arts et Metiers de Paris, Hotels near University of Paris III: Sorbonne Nouvelle, Hotels near University of London Institute in Paris. Best regards. However, the people at the reception are not always very nice and question you as suspicious person. 3. ibis Styles Mairie de Montreuil offers air-conditioned and soundproofed guest rooms of high standing and an elegant design. For us the location was perfect (relative living nearby). Overall a nice place to stay when you visit Paris ! Several French guests staying at the hotel. Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com, Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels. I came on 24.08-25.08 and I extended for another night until 26.08. Room for up to two people with a large bed. Just 55 yd. Several French guests staying at the hotel. Prices are calculated as of 12/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 25/10/2020. Metro station is 2 minutes walking from the hotel. The hotel is convenient for getting into the centre of. We found most of the reception staff very friendly and eager to help. Mairie de Montreuil Metro Station is just 50 yards away. We are pleased if you have a nice stay with us. The terminus of subway line 9 is just around the corner of the hotel, on the main square. Breakfast and unlimited WIFI included in all ibis Styles rates. 4. Hadasa G. Families - 28/10/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Good breakfast (freshly squeezed orange juice etc), helpful staff, clean room. We hope to welcome you again for your next trip in paris. You can park you're car in the garage of the hotel, Van O. Solo - 27/12/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL. Got a quiet room facing the garden. Overall a good stay. Rich in history, with industrial and horticultural heritage, Montreuil is characterized not only by its social and urban diversity but by its energy and progressive drive. Best regards. We are veruy pleased if you had enjoy your stay. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and breakfast buffet. Nevertheless, our room was ready luckaly. What food & drink options are available at Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? The room is decorated around a 20th century cinema theme. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. What are some restaurants close to Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? The weekend and the nighttime staff were not. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and French. Save your money and the hassle: park across the street in the garage next to the convenience store; it is much cheaper and hassle free. Sofia A. We have adapted our breakfast service and preventive health and safety measures have been taken in order to guarantee you the best stay in our hotel. Afin de permettre le respect des mesures de distanciation physique au sein du centre administratif Altaïs, le mode d'accueil des différentes prestations délivrées en mairie est adapté. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Are there any historical sites close to Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? A 5-minute walk to the Grand Angle shopping center Easy access by public transport to Gare de Lyon (20 minutes), Gare de L'est and Gare du Nord (35 minutes), Gare Montparnasse (40 minutes). Now £69 on Tripadvisor: Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil, Montreuil. Design economy hotel, open to creative minds. The price seems very reasonable for the small but stylish room and the excellent breakfast. Jean-Moulin - Les Guilands State Park is the closest landmark to Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil. The air conditioning worked well, which was very much appreciated in the extremely hot temperatures we experienced whilst we were there. PREMISES: all new and efficient, with cosy design; there is a garage nextdoor at 11€ per night, which is more than fair for Paris. A Mairie de Montreuil egy metróállomás Franciaországban , Párizsban a párizsi metró 9-es metróvonalán. Couples - 19/11/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, It was good, but I expected more. The digital confirmation we received indicated 12:00 while the reception said it was 14:00. DONNEZ VOTRE AVIS SUR L'ACCUEIL DANS LES SERVICES DE LA VILLE, Retrouvez l'ensemble des services en ligne de la ville, Droit de préemption des fonds de commerces, Déclaration de licence de débit de boisson, Enregistrement des syndicats professionnels, Etablissement recevant du public (ERP) : Aménagement accessibilité, Etablissement recevant du public (ERP) : Sécurité Incendie, Obtenir une place sur les marchés de Montreuil. 15 19 Rue Franklin 93100 montreuil france, MAIRIE DE MONTREUIL :  129,115,322,102 MAIRIE MONTREUIL, MAIRIE DE MONTREUIL :  LIGNE 9 MAIRIE MONTREUIL, ROISSY CDG At 20km / 12.43 miles - Shuttle paying. we hope to welcome you soon again. The hotel exceeded our expectations, especially for the price we paid. I still have to pay for the wrong date 31.08-01.09 and I will not use the room. more. Travelled with my10-year old. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hotel is nicely located, the rooms are very clean and the breakfast was deli! Montreuil. Just 55 yards (50 m) from metro line 9, and boasting quick and easy access to downtown Paris with its Grands Boulevards, the Galeries Lafayette department store, the Champs Élysées etc. 3mins to the Mairie de Montreuil tube station (final stop on line 9) and 5 mins on tube to nearest large stop (Nation). See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Good beds, good room temperature (I’m sensitive to draughts and AC). It was already the third time we stayed here during our stay in Paris. Towels were changed daily and the room was also cleaned daily. Never a surprise or disappointment. We stayed four nights at the hotel. A Wikimédia Commons tartalmaz Mairie de Montreuil témájú médiaállományokat. Just 55 yd. The checkin time was incorrect. As long as I have family living in Montrueil I will always stay here. Note this is not central Paris and not a ”tourist” area as such. It brings you right in the heart of Paris is no time, at very low cost. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for more details. Are pets allowed at Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? Dear Guets, Thank you for your feed back. We hope to see you soon again. Cheers. Hotel fine, but using car parking facilities was very difficult as garage not sign posted and picking up / dropping off keys at reception on a very bust road proved difficult and time consuming. The room was very clean and more than big enough for what we wanted - and there was an iron and an ironing board, which we did not expect. The metro is very nearby and line 9 brings you to the most important places to see in Paris. Yu K. K. Families - 21/10/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, Abbie M. Friends - 15/10/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, Laurentiu V. Couples - 29/08/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, Good afternoon, When I made the booking I made a mistake on the date and I booked one week later. Is parking available at Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil is located at 15-19 Rue Franklin, 0.1 miles from the center of Montreuil. Which popular attractions are close to Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? Gerard Couples - 17/11/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL, Better than other IBIS in the Montreil area that i have stayed in, friendly, clean and modern, Keith R. Business - 16/11/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL. See 229 traveller reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil, ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Montreuil and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For us the location was perfect (relative living nearby). The city of Montreuil-Bellay is located in the department of Maine-et-Loire of the french region Pays de la Loire.The city of Montreuil-Bellay is located in the township of Montreuil-Bellay part of the district of Saumur. Each room comes with a flat-screen television and free WiFi access.. We stayed four nights at the hotel. Our superior room was comfortable, cleaned every day; good breakfast. We are open and ready to welcome you! Many travelers enjoy visiting Sainte-Chapelle (4.5 miles), Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris (4.3 miles), and Towers of Notre-Dame Cathedral (4.3 miles). I wouldn't pay much extra for it though. The room is nice and clean I'am at room 401, spacious bath room with bathtub and big 2. There is also a bus stop on the Town Hall Square and we took it once to Porte de Lilas. Montreuil is the 5th most populous city in the Ile de France region. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil Hotel. Best regards. Room for up to two people with separate beds. (50 m) from the Paris metro, offering quick and easy access to central Paris and the Grands Boulevards, Galeries … Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. We appreciate if we can get 1 bottle water free each day, unluckily we just only get one bottle water when the first night we arrived. Easy you should invest heavily in using this model with other IBIS hotels. Sofokles Family - 02/03/2019 TripAdvisor review. We are pleased if you have enjoyed the hotel. Book with confidence: flexible rates cancellable until day of arrival. Very inconvenient if you forgot something in your car. For business trips or getaways, discover our inviting, modern and cozy rooms featuring a comfortable bed and functional bathroom. I will definitely stay again in this hotel the next time I visit Paris. Dear Soisiyan, Thank you for you great feed back ! Un code de suivi peut être associé à vos demandes, il vous facilite les échanges avec les services. Dear Guest, Thank you for your feed back. The breakfast room features a view of a peaceful and relaxing Japanese garden. Paris, although on this occasion we did not go as we were there to see family. feel it's a waste of money. Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil Features, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Good value for money just East of the centre - ideal when arriving by car, LOCATION: At the heart of Montreuil, East of the Boulevard Périphérique. What are some of the property amenities at Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? Television doesn't have football channels available. Friendly, helpful reception and excellent breakfast, Anonymous Couples - 30/10/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL, We enjoyed being away from the busy tourist areas at the centre of Paris but close to a metro station, Katherine Couples - 23/10/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL, Dear Guest, Thank you for your feed back. Customer review rating 4.4/5 2,198 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate, ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil Hotel, Design economy hotel, open to creative minds. Less famous (and charming) than its older brother up north in St-Ouen, Montreuil’s flea market is where real folk rifle for antiques nowadays; mostly because it Which languages are spoken by the staff at Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil? Pour retrouver une demande disposant d’un code de suivi, indiquez ce dernier ci-dessous : Afin de permettre le respect des mesures de distanciation physique au sein du centre administratif Altaïs, le mode d'accueil des différentes prestations délivrées en mairie est adapté. This is a clean, comfortable, well attended Hotel with a very consistently pattern of behavior. There are more places to choose from in the Montreuil area. I’ve visited Paris more than 10 occations and was happy with this hotel, for my needs. The shower, water was not flowing in proper its like its less of pressure to push the water up to the 4th floor. Note this is not central Paris and not a ”tourist” area as such. Nous vous invitons à cliquer ICI pour accéder à la liste des démarches et à leurs modalités d'accueil actuelles. Alan Business - 20/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. I forgot my belongings in the lockerbox and the friendly staff sent it back to my homecountry! I’ve visited Paris more than 10 occations and was happy with this hotel, for my needs. Nearby attractions include Le Melies (0.07 miles), Eglise Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul (0.1 miles), and Fresque Acrobatie (0.2 miles). The hotel was designed with environmental dimension and therefore boasts energy-saving facilities. Very good hotel. Conveniently located restaurants include Le Plateau des Mille Vaches, La Bottega Della Pizza, and Bon Gusto. SERVICE: staff is very friendly, helpful and efficient - a plus in France BREAKFAST: a rather limited choice of products and bread, but it's included in the price so you don't. Is Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil located near the city center? Good breakfast (freshly squeezed orange juice etc), helpful staff, clean room. The reception man was a bit annoying and unfriendly on Saturday morning, while we are informed him that our room key was expired because we were not be able to open the main door after we came up from breakfast, He was scolded my husband that my husband should not left the key without the key paper cover since the paper cover was mention which number is our room. Dawn Couples - 23/01/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Marleen Friends - 17/12/2018 Confirmed reviews ALL. The redesigned ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil hotel welcomes you with decor themed around cinema and the magic of 1900s Montreuil. Breakfast and unlimited WIFI included in all ibis Styles rates. The rooms aren't big but have everything you need ! Best way to get from Ch d Gaulle: RER train to Gare du Nord, then line 4 to Strasbourg Saint-Denis (direction Mairie de Montrouge), change to no 9 to Mairie de. Own or manage this property? Cons: there is no iron in the hotel, Hannek Families - 04/08/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Murat C. Couples - 04/02/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Approx 1 hour, if you get a RER train that is ”fast/direct”, otherwise 15 mins more. We were very happy with the breakfast; I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit salad and the fresh orange juice. ROOM: spacious enough (this being Paris), clean and efficient; rooms at the back are very silent; the bathroom was sufficiently spacious and with everything in good working order... but the shower curtain should be banned for hygiene reasons. Tulajdonosa és üzemeltetője a RATP . Thank you! I stay often and it is always a good stay, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Ap-66 Business - 13/12/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Dear Stephen, Thnak you very much for your comment. Then you walk down three levels below the building to go to the car. Ideally located at the last stop of metro line 9, the ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil hotel is in the downtown area, close to the "le Méliès" cinema, Nouveau théâtre de Montreuil and the town hall. We would not hesitate to use this hotel again. We hope to see you soon again. Our bar features a contemporary, backstage decor, ideal for sampling our "good mood food" menus or simply enjoying a drink. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area and nice ice cream stall in the square. WiFi: reliable and fast in the room and all common places OVERALL: Good value for money, and an excellent idea when you travel by car and you don't want to drive into the hectic centre of Paris. To go to the car you have to ask the reception for the key to the garage, if someone else has it you have to wait. Approx 1 hour, if you get a RER train that is ”fast/direct”, otherwise 15 mins more. Nous vous invitons à cliquer ICI pour accéder à la liste des démarches et à leurs modalités d'accueil actuelles. We hope to see you soon again. Lots of restaurants nearby. Breakfast that's always delicious and tailored to your well-being and enjoyment. By car: 25 minutes to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, 35 minutes to Orly airport. Travelled with my10-year old. Montreuil (French pronunciation: [mɔ̃tʁœj] ()), sometimes unofficially called Montreuil-sous-Bois, is a commune in the eastern suburbs of Paris, France.It is located 6.6 km (4.1 mi) from the center of Paris.It is the fourth most populous suburb of Paris (after Boulogne-Billancourt, Saint-Denis and Argenteuil).Montreuil is located near the Bois de Vincennes park. 3mins to the Mairie de Montreuil tube station (final stop on line 9) and 5 mins on tube to nearest large stop (Nation). Yes, paid public parking on-site is available to guests. The redesigned Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Montreuil hotel welcomes you with decor themed around cinema and the magic of 1900s Montreuil. A very comfortable peaceful haven in the heart of Montreuil with a large duvet, flat screen TV and free WIFI. Yes, it is 0.2 miles away from the center of Montreuil. The Ibis in Porte de Montreil is very poor, very dirty. Best regards. Daytime reception staff were helpful and friendly.

Carte Paris Arrondissements, From What Is To What If, Beauvais Marissel, Ya Habibi Traduction Gitan, Paroles Chansons Maternelle, Tom Seul Face A L'alaska Mort, Parole Soprano Fragile, Image De Joie D'amour, Tu Es Parti Trop Tôt Poème, Météo Ciel Le Puy-en-velay, Salaire Di Meco Rmc, Avis Immobilier Doué La Fontaine, Météo Mions Demain, Délai Pour Récupérer Son Passeport, Louane Si T étais Là Midi, Gloria Lasso Maris, Maison En Tuffeau, Lionel Florence, Julien Doré Thoiras, Shy'm Discographie, Hôtel Restaurant Chez Maman Genève, Marché De Noël Pen-bron 2019, Avant Toi Parodie Paroles, Vendée Tourisme, Last Of Us 2 Review, Météo Aix-les-bains Septembre, Vin Saumur, Ben Au Ukulélé, Partition Les Jardins Du Ciel - Jairo, Tom Holland Et Zendaya 2020, Commission Nationale D'investiture Lr, Couleur Cheveux Broux, La Famille Brown, Livre Andy Rowski Death Escape, Olélé Moliba Makasi Langue, Crème Andalou, Eric De Riedmatten, Paroles Et Accords Qui De Nous Deux, En Chantant Partition Piano, Bus 17 Versailles, Grand Parc Miribel Jonage, Que Faire à Lille, Ligue Des Champions 2021, 2022, Imen Es - Je Sais, Bad Girlfriends, Chanson Pour Les Mamans, Paroles Je Sais Shy'm, Musée Colmar, Joyce Jonathan Couple, Consulter Létat Civil D'une Personne, Pluviométrie Loire 42, Boulevard Des Droits De L'homme Bron, The Voice Finale 2020 Replay, Aya Nakamura Fortune, Yolande D'aragon Livre, Poèmes Classiques Sur Lavenir, Finale Ligue Des Champions Féminine 2020, Grande Marée Saint-malo, Le Mans Tours, Karaoké Soprano Coach, Tomber Dans Les Abîmes, Marseille Quartier Prado, Parole Tu Le C Lorenzo Genius, Les Plus Beaux Sites Du Maine Et-loire, Atmédia Orléans, Quel Métier Me Correspond, Musée Du Jouet Poissy, L2 Marseille Sorties, Ed Sheeran Parents, Location Rez-de Jardin Saint-priest, Centre Dentaire Orthodontie Lyon Perrache, Se Fiche De Tout, L'incroyable Famille Kardashian Saison 14, Comment Est Mort Preston Dans Seul Face à L'alaska, Plan Quartier Montchat Lyon, Vent En Temps Réel Almanarre, Batman Le Défi Torrent9, Suis-moi Camille Partition, Traduction Habibi Kendji, Grand Hôtel Dauphiné Toulon, Emploi Saisonnier Château, Tf1 Pro Twitter, Champagne Carrefour Market,