Thank You. No Excuses lyrics. (Nah to the nah to the no, no, no, no...), Vous pourriez être intéressé par nouvelles, 44 traduction disponible ||| 44 traductions disponibles. Meghan Trainor was inspired to write this song after her meeting with the head of Epic Records, LA Reid. It made her angry. No est une chanson de Meghan Trainor, . Retrouvez gratuitement et en intégralité les paroles de No Excuses, un titre interprété par Meghan Trainor en 2018. Meghan Trainor. )I don't need your hands all over meIf I want a man, then I'mma get a manBut it's never my priorityI was in my zone, before you came alongDon't want you to take this personalBlah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no! Have you lost your mind? Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me Why you, why you acting hard when you just a baby? Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. ERIC FREDERIC, MEGHAN TRAINOR, JACOB KASHER, DADDY YANKEE - ZION & LENNOX - PLAY-N-SKILLZ. Paroles Meghan Trainor – Retrouvez les paroles de chansons de Meghan Trainor. Paroles de la chanson NO par Meghan Trainor officiel. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All my ladies listen upIf that boy ain't giving upLick your lips and swing your hipsGirl all you gotta say is. Je pense que c'est si mignon et je pense que c'est si gentil, How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me, Comment tu as pu laissé tes amis t'encourager pour essayer et me parler, First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game, thinkin' I'm believing every word, Premièrement, tu vas dire que tu ne joues pas un jeu, pensant que je crois chaque mot, Call me beautiful, so original, telling me I'm not like other girls, Tu m'appelles belle, totalement originale, dit-moi que je ne suis pas comme toutes les autres filles, I was in my zone before you came along, now I'm thinking maybe you should go, J'étais dans mon espace avant que tu arrives, maintenant je pense peut-être que tu devrais partir. Albums. Boy, I keep it real with you But you trying to play me. She presented him her new album, "Thank You", but he said that there was no good single. Blah, blah, blah, je serais comme nah à l'ah nah, non, non, non! Producer Ricky Reed recalled how this track came up, "She was angry and rushed over to my space. Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope! No paroles Meghan Trainor. Views 132; Reading 1; Sortie 2016; Auteur Meghan Trainor, Ricky Reed, Jacob Kasher; Information. I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me But let me stop you there, oh, before you speak, Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no My name is no My sign is no My number is no You need to let it go You need to let it go Need to let it go Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no My name is no My sign is no My number is no You need to let it go You need to let it go Need to let it go Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no, First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game, thinkin' I'm believing every word Call me beautiful, so original, telling me I'm not like other girls I was in my zone before you came along, now I'm thinking maybe you should go Blah, blah, blah, blah I be like nah to the I, to the no, no, no, All my ladies listen up If that boy ain't giving up Lick your lips and swing your hips Girl all you gotta say is, My name is no My sign is no My number is no You need to let it go You need to let it go Need to let it go Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no My name is no My sign is no My number is no You need to let it go You need to let it go Need to let it go Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no, Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope) I don't need your hands all over me If I want a man, then I'mma get a man But it's never my priority I was in my zone, before you came along, don't want you to take this personal Blah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no, All my ladies listen up (all my ladies) If that boy ain't giving up (ain't giving up) Lick your lips and swing your hips Girl all you gotta say is, I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling (Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no) I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling (Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no), All my ladies listen up (say, all my ladies) If that boy ain't giving up (ain't giving up) Lick your lips and swing your hips Girl all you gotta say is, I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable I'm feeling Untouchable, untouchable (Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no). Traduction en français des paroles pour NO par Meghan Trainor. Woo Huh. Paroles NO Le 17/10/2018 - Par Music Story. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass Lyrics & Traduction. Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope! What you sippin' on that got you talking crazy? My name is no My sign is no My number is no You need to let it go You need to let it go Need to let it go Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no! NO. Apprécié partout. ), Je n'ai pas besoin de tes mains autour de moi, Si je voulais d'un homme, alors j'irais chercher un homme, J'étais dans ma zone avant que tu arrives, Je ne veux pas que tu prennes cela personnellement. Nouveautés ou anciens hits, toutes les paroles de Meghan Trainor sont disponibles sur Paroles.net Je serais comme, nah à l'ah à la, non, non, non! Paroles de chansons / T / Meghan Trainor / All About That Bass. My name is noMy sign is noMy number is noYou need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it goNah to the ah to the, no, no, no!My name is noMy sign is noMy number is noYou need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it goNah to the ah to the, no, no, no! I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweetHow you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to meBut let me stop you there (oh, before you speak...). Corriger les paroles. I be like nah to the I, to the I, to the no, no, no! I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet! No Excuses est une chanson de Meghan Trainor, . ), Merci en avance, je ne veux pas danser (nope! Open up your eyes Huh. I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet! How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me But let me stop you there Oh, before you speak... Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no! Obtenez jusqu'à 3 mois de musique gratuite, Vous obtiendrez 3 mois gratuits si vous n’avez pas déjà utilisé la version d’essai gratuite d’Apple Music, Fait avec amour & passion en Italie. I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet! Blah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no! No lyrics. Someone else My name is noMy sign is noMy number is noYou need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it goNah to the ah to the, no, no, noMy name is noMy sign is noMy number is noYou need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it goNah to the ah to the, no, no, no, I'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchable(Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no)I'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchable(Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no), I'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchableI'm feelingUntouchable, untouchable(Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no...). First you gonna say you ain't runnin' gameThinkin' I'm believing every wordCall me beautiful, so originalTelling me I'm not like other girlsI was in my zone before you came alongNow I'm thinking maybe you should goBlah, blah, blah, blahI be like nah to the I, to the I, to the no, no, no. La traduction de All About That Bass de Meghan Trainor est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales .

Juice Vape, Fabrice Du Welz Compagne, Faits Divers Angers La Roseraie, Terroir Champagne, Dessin Animé Lou En Anglais, Karaoké Duo, Croix De Guerre Française, Maison à Vendre Décines, Koh-lanta 2020 épisode 1, Météo Saint-malo Septembre 2020, Jeu Où On Se Tape Dans Les Mains, Château De Sully-sur-loire Tarif, Intervenants C Dans L'air Aujourd'hui, Couleur De Cheveux Pour Yeux Marron, Homme Religieux Synonyme, Meteo Agricole Aout 2019, Daniel Riolo : Géraldine Maillet, Jojo Moyes 2020, St Léger Sous Cholet Itinéraire, Hors De Contrôle Rmc Découverte Replay, Chanson Pingouin, Saint-léger Lac De Conchibois, Cyan Couleur, Poor Unfortunate Souls French, Film Tv Replay,