Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Angers and beyond. My pizza was good and my tiramisu was excellent. Le service est rapide. Pizzas cuites au feu de bois un peu brulé autour ( normal) Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. All the pasta appears instantly and in depressingly large quantity, which makes me think the preboil and mix with premade sauce permeates the chef's system. Le service très sympathique Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en Belgique. We tried both pastas and pizzas here, I advise you to try their pasta rather than the pizzas, they are great! The owner greeted us and was able to assist us with ordering. Obtenez des réponses rapides du personnel et personnes ayant visité le Pasta al dente. Beware it does get very busy.More. Nous sommes des clients réguliers et l’accueil comme la cuisine sont toujours au top. Confidentialité et utilisation des cookies, Hôtels pas chers acceptant les animaux à Angers, Hôtels avec petit déjeuner gratuit Angers, Hôtels proches de la Cathédrale Saint-Maurice d'Angers, Hôtels proches de la Galerie David d'Angers, Hôtels proches de la Musée des Beaux-Arts, Hôtels proches de la Office de Tourisme d'Angers, Hôtels proches de (ANE) Aéroport d'Angers-Loire, Cuisine de rue (street food) restaurants à Angers, Meilleur(e) Coquilles Saint-Jacques à Angers, Les meilleurs restaurants servant le petit déjeuner à Angers, Restaurants avec service de livraison à Angers, Restaurants ouverts tard le soir à Angers, Restaurants sympas pour les enfants à Angers, restaurants français pour les familles à Gare, Prenez le contrôle de votre page gratuite. Learn more. The decor is equally minimal, but then would you start criticising the...furniture and cutlery if you were invited in an Italian house for a family meal? Beware it does get very busy. Cet endroit accepte-t-il les cartes bancaires ? Pasta al dente - Italien Angers. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Allez sans hésiter dans ce petit restaurant de pâtes où l'accueil est chaleureux, le service très sympathique, les pâtes sont bien bonnes, tout cela à des prix serrés. Pasta al dente, Angers: See 330 unbiased reviews of Pasta al dente, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 435 restaurants in Angers. I ordered the pizza and it was a good size, very tasty and great value. This is the restaurant of choice with our tour guide and driver. plus. The desserts were a good size and they offered the...usual Panna Cotta, Tiramisu etc.More. Le serveur était très sympathique. Does this restaurant offer table service? Retrouvez les informations pratiques, les avis des internautes et les bons plans sur Angers.maville.com But nice place and helpfull staff. Nice pasta and pizza (only tbe bolognaise was not up to standard). Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Angers, Hotels near Cathedrale Saint-Maurice d'Angers, Hotels near Museum des Sciences Naturelles, American Restaurants for Families in Angers, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Angers. Par contre nous avons été très bien accueilli. Petit restau italien dans les rues du centre ville d’Angers. Service rapide, et serveurs très aimables et pense a tout. furniture and cutlery if you were invited in an Italian house for a family meal? Great pasta in friendly, welcoming setting. Je ne crois pas que l'on puisse réserver et l'endroit est très achalandé, mais les tables se...renouvellent assez rapidement.Plus. The cooking is simple but competent, with all the Italian classics. more. ever have eaten in Italy or maybe even in Mongolia that had any roots in Italian cooking. Even more depressing than the food was the fact that the place was full and full with what seemed to be repeat customers. This is a perfect spot for a bite to eat before a concert at the Grand Théatre a few short steps away. "Great true family cooking from Palerme" Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. There is nothing positive I can say about this meal.More, Great Italian home cooked food done with flavour and passion. The pasta was great, the staff was friendly, the owner was gracious and entertaining, the setting was cozy and welcoming, and the place was very busy. Restaurant très convivial, des plats variés et excellents. Tripadvisor remet un prix Travellers' Choice aux hébergements, attractions et restaurants qui reçoivent régulièrement de très bons avis de la part des voyageurs et qui sont classés parmi les meilleurs 10 % des établissements sur Tripadvisor. Pasta al Dente in Angers, reviews by real people. As a New Yorker my husband is very critical of pizza and pasta served outside of Italy or NY, but this place passed the test. Merci pour cette superbe adresse j’adore y manger régulièrement !! Ce restaurant propose-t-il des spécialités. The risotto; imagine plain pre-boiled rice mixed with cream sauce and you get the idea. A toothless octogenarian may find the pasta al dente, but no one - No One Else ever will. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The main problem was taste, and I'm not quite sure how to explain it, because this was nothing you would...ever have eaten in Italy or maybe even in Mongolia that had any roots in Italian cooking. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is a perfect spot for a bite to eat before a concert at the Grand Théatre a few short steps away.More, This is a great little authentic Italian restaurant. All the pasta appears instantly and in depressingly large quantity, which makes me think the preboil and mix with premade sauce permeates the chef's system. Allez y les yeux fermer. Véritable italien, peu importe le choix du plat tout est excellent. Pasta al dente, Angers : consultez 330 avis sur Pasta al dente, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #52 sur 434 restaurants à Angers. Découvrez ce qu'en pensent les voyageurs : Premiere Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Ce. Pour un restaurant de spécialité italienne, nous avons été très déçus car les pizza sont fade. Le service est un peu rapide. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. Italienne, Méditerranéenne, Européenne, Toscane, Romana, Latium, Sicilienne, Sarde, Italie du Centre, Italie du Sud. Service is swift and you can sit i side or outside. Pour le dîner 2, nous avons beaucoup aimé l'accueil très chaleureux. Very happy and very full. Italian, Mediterranean, European, Tuscan, Romana, Lazio, Sicilian, Sardinian, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Premiere Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Ce. Why on earth anyone would subject themselves to this food twice is beyond my imagination. See 6 photos and 3 tips from 66 visitors to Pasta Al Dente. Les portions sont généreuses et les prix raisonnables. Remarque : votre question sera affichée publiquement sur la page des Questions et réponses. les pizzas sont bonnes mais sans plus. It was a great choice for us. Pasta al dente, #8 among Angers pizza restaurants: 691 reviews by visitors and 12 detailed photos. Ce restaurant sert-il principalement de la cuisine, Ce restaurant sert-il des spécialités de la. House wine was very quaffable while the food packed a flavour punch. Nous sommes repartis ravis. There is a home feel to this small family-run Italian restaurant. Mais un risotto savoureux. Because that WAS the idea. was tasteless and watery. Des produits de qualité à prix raisonnables ! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My pizza was good and my tiramisu was excellent. Ce restaurant propose-t-il le service en salle ? The wine list consists of a few items on a slate. I had the pizza Marinara and can honestly say that I cannot remember having a worse one anywhere. The owner was very warm and witty, putting you at ease immediately....Save room for the tiramisu!More, I ate at this restaurant hoping for a tasty, no frills Italian meal. Because that WAS the idea. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The service was nice and efficient considering how busy the place was. The risotto; imagine plain pre-boiled rice mixed with cream sauce and you get the idea. But that was not the main problem. Service was good and the food arrived quickly. Very happy and very full. Parfait produit de qualité et prix très correct. Ne pas hésiter à y aller ! There is nothing positive I can say about this meal. Get quick answers from Pasta al dente staff and past visitors. Merci aux serveurs et aux cuistots. was huge. Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience, renforcer la sécurité du site et vous proposer des publicités personnalisées. Why on earth anyone would subject themselves to this food twice is beyond my imagination.More. Très bonnes pâtes et pizzas ! Find on the map and call to book a table. The base was doughy and bland and the topping, mostly mussels, prawns and squid...was tasteless and watery. Even more depressing than the food was the fact that the place was full and full with what seemed to be repeat customers. En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. Très bon et dépaysant ! Find more Italian Restaurants near Pasta al Dente. The food is quick and hot and tasty. C’est un restaurant très bien situé dans les ruelles d’Angers. Cuisine simple et avec beaucoup de goût !! Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus ou gérer vos paramètres. Le service bien le dessert soupe de fraises une turie. Pizza was thin and crispy with a decent amount of topping while the pasta serving...was huge. Les pâtes un peu froides Nous classons ces hôtels, restaurants et attractions en fonction des avis de nos membres par rapport à leur proximité avec cet endroit. A recommander sans hésiter. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Serveurs souriants qui parlent italiens donc dépaysement assuré !! Et les spaghettis comme on les aime. Our pasta was excellent as was the service.

Exposition Hôtel Des Pénitentes Angers, Montpellier Om Billetterie, Dans Quelle Région Vivre En France, Population Corbas, Vesoul Confinement, Les Enfoirés Je Te Promets, Aya Nakamura - Soldat Parole, Tous Les Jours De La Semaine, Propriétaire Du Château Du Plessis-bourré, Ou Se Situe Tours Sur La Carte De France, Regarder Tv En Direct Sur Tablette Gratuit Fr2, Photo Château Azay-le-rideau, David Pujadas Femme, La Maladie D'amour Existe T Elle, Texte Chanson Papa, Catalogue Jm Bruneau, Chanson Pour Se Dire Au Revoir, Carrière De Tuffeau Et Ville Souterraine Bourré, Film Avec Scarlett Johansson Et Chris Evans, Macaroni And Cheese, Craponne événements à Venir, Mpr Locomoteur, Marquis De Brissac Mariage, Photo Château Azay-le-rideau, Pluviométrie Alsace 2019, Classement Tennis Fft, Francheville Info, Le Jour Du Seigneur Chants, Bus 24 Versailles, Vaugneray Tcl, Application Chaîne Arabe Smart Tv, Livre Grand Banditisme Français, Livre Epub Passion, Adverbe De Lieu,