Several options to choose from along with a special pizza item. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Our business strives to make our customers full and happy. They had one ketchup bottle for the whole room, the table where we sat was dirty better yet the whole place looked unclean.The guy that took my order was very argumentative and did not want to be wrong I ordered once slice of pizza not a whole pizza. 10" - Med. Why when the waitress brought our food out it was a whole medium pizza? For the life of me, I don't know why they only got a 2 star ratingDon't believe low ratings, someone probably had a bug up thier butt! 12" - Lrg. Pricy for what you get. My friends and I were ice skating at body zone and wanted some food. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I sit here eating this pizza now, and boy is it delicious. ~Tameka. Huh!! Daily Deals menu full of…. Artichoke hearts, provolone & pepperoni on top of our house veggie salad, Romaine & spinach mix topped with turkey, salami, provolone, croutons, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes & onions, Romaine lettuce, large croutons & shredded Parmesan. I told him get me a chicken cheesesteak with everything on it. If I go back I will order something else....If I go back. 14"Pizza pie with toppings stuffed between two layers of dough covered with sauceCheese, Piero SpecialSausage, mushrooms, onions & green peppers, Vegetarian SpecialSpinach, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, tomatoes & garlic, 5 Cheese SpecialProvolone, mozzarella, gorgonzola, feta & shredded Parmesan, BBQ SpecialBBQ sauce, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes & onions, Italian Beef SpecialItalian beef, roasted red pepper, mushrooms & onions, BruschettaExtra virgin olive oil (no sauce), fresh basil, tomato, garlic & provolone, - The original oven baked Italian wrap Meatball SandwichThree meatballs covered with marinara. There is a ramp for handicapped patrons. The delivery was supposed to be made by 12. That will be the last time they ever get my service, the food is not good. 12" - Lrg. I think its called a California Sandwich. Chicken cheesesteak cheese wasn't even melted. The steak is savory and the onions are soft and flavorful! We tried lots of places but nobody delivered. We were just about to give up but we decided to call one last place. Horrible! BUT the stuffed vegetable pizza that we bought was great. Parking and traffic will be a challenge as the location sits close to the road, making it a challenge to enter and exit during the rush hour after normal working hours. We have occasionally dined at this Buca di Beppo in Wyomissing, PA over the past several years, and oddly we are finding that the food…", "This is my new favorite location! 7" - Sml. We ordered off the online menu which is very limited compared to what they actually serve. Customers were aimlessly wandering around the truck, confused where to go or who to talk to because there was no signs or obvious instructions. 7" - Sml. Let me start by saying that it was nice of them to park their truck at the Walmart distribution center so the people helping to supply our groceries stores can have a yummy meal. The cheese covers the entire pie, and is not overly runny. The atmosphere is very comfortable, with the restaurant split into three sections: a pizzeria-style eat-in section (booths, tables, and takeout window) at the entrance, with a casual bistro/vineyard-style eat-in area on one side and a bar with TVs on the other side. Terrible customer service overall. Our business strives to make our customers full and happy. Appetizers come in Small, Large, and Party sized portions, Salads come in Small, Large, and Party sized portions, - Select our Famous pizza sauce, extra virgin olive oil, marinara sauce, house garlic spread, or barbecue sauce- Whole wheat crust available for additional charge- Low fat cheese available upon request, Extra Thin PizzaInd. Delicious wood fired pizza made fresh to order in just a few minutes! When we went to pick it up the restaurant was a bit eh it had holes in the ceiling and food behind a glass enclosure that always makes me wonder how long it's been there when it's no a very busy time. VERY CLEAN! 647 Roger Williams (Ravinia) Highland Park, Sunday & Monday 2:30pm - 9pm Cooked perfectly everything was hot no burn spots. At Piero’s Pizza in Highland Park, IL, we provide a wide selection of mouthwatering appetizers and other Italian dishes. We are a mobile wood fired pizza trailer that strives to provide a fresh, hot, made to order pizza at a fair price. They were 30 minutes behind on orders and just telling everyone who asked that it would be 10-15 minutes more, regardless of the time or order. Then the next week I returned and got a slice of plain cheese pizza again just to see if it was imitation looking and tasting, and it wasn't, this time it looked and tasted like real cheese. Put his fingers in his ears!!!! ", "Excellent Italian restaurant. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, We are a mobile wood fired pizza trailer that strives to provide a fresh, hot, made to order pizza at a fair price.…. We ordered off the online menu which is very limited compared to what they actually serve. The concept it good, but the result is very poor. I really loved it, I had pepperoni and jalapeño and the white pizza. We like the meat pizza & often get it. I ordered cheese fries,2 sodas, a burrito, and a slice of pizza. Excellent with melted provolone. The employees were quiet and unhelpful, working slowly without any sign of urgency despite the backed up orders. I ordered a California cheesesteak, it was ok. To make matters worse, the pizza was bland and undercooked. Hadn't been there in a while but I heard it was under new management so I decided to give it another shot. Get the oyster & mushroom stew, it rocks. Why when the waitress brought our food out it was a whole medium pizza? They make an excellent pizza, the staff are very friendly, and the pricing is reasonable. It's so flavorful and tasty. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The bread is like cooked pizza dough! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. If the bottom was slightly crispy, that would be amazing!Overall, there is no substitute for Pieros pizza in the Leesport/Bern township area. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Piero Pizzeria. 8" - Med. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. 1.00 extra. These are a few of my thoughts: A relative recommended me this spot for their sandwiches. Several options to choose from along with a special pizza item. The cheese in my picture is still in shredded form and hasn't even fully melted, the veggies (i.e. I was hosting a training at my place of business. They have good salads and great chicken/bacon/ranch pizza...yum! It was stuffed with a good amount of veggies but not so stuffed so you couldn't enjoy the great tasting crust they have. 14"Deep dish pizza with thick crust & wide edges covered with sauceCheese, Stuffed PizzaSml. I think its called a California Sandwich. Something went wrong. Highly recommend it's awesome. Huh!! We assure you that you will find something from our menu that will please your palate. All I know is I wanted a sandwich with everything on it. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Not only do we sell pizza, but we also sell burgers, salads, wraps, Stromboli, wings, etc. This is a food truck, so check their website for location/schedule" Don't waste your time or money. They have identified the key aspects of making a great product, and have doubled down on great ingredients and good customer service! This place is a great place to order from. Hoping with it being a real fire pizza, it would taste great. Inside the spot- Entering the pizzeria, you are greeted by the beautiful aromatic smell of freshly made pizza, sandwiches and calzones. My boyfriend got some and of course I had to try some and I am so glad I did. "First off, I would highly recommend joining the Buca E-Club for really good monthly coupons!!! But is the best around. 12" - Lrg. This place has exceptional service and great pizza! The interior is in need of a design refresh (though not indicative of their product quality by any means!). The oysters are good, the sandwiches are good, it's all good. 14"Traditional flat crustCheese, Spessa PizzaInd. Another favorite of ours is the pepperoni, the sausage topping and the white pizza. We serve Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Sandwiches, Appetizers, and Calzones. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Get a $20 Fill Up with…, For months now, our chefs have been busy creating a NEW! Unfortunately the food place at body zone was closed. These are a few of my thoughts:Location- located right off of RT183 in Bern township next to the Audi dealership, the location is excellent. All I know is I wanted a sandwich with everything on it. This place has delicious food AND they deliver! Long time customer, proud to call these guys my hometown pizzeria. - Served with a cup of pizza sauce. After leaving 17 people wait 45 minutes for their lunch I drove to Piero's myself. I must say I have always enjoyed their food, however, today I was never treated so poorly by a business in my life! Both were very, very good and the owner, Maria, was so awesome to us at pick up. The cheese and toppings are so good. 8 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Sandwiches, Food Delivery Services, Fast Food. Went to piero's yesterday for the first time for a pizza. 8" - Med. Delivery & Pickup Options - 85 reviews of Pierro's Italian Bistro "My family really enjoys eating at Pierro's frequently. They do make great subs here! We also deliver.…. This is a food truck, so check their website for location/schedule, See all photos from Dana C. for Pizza PieRos. 14"All the flavor with half the doughCheese, Thin PizzaInd. I took my daughter to this place about 3 weeks ago, my total was $24 and some change I thought it was expensive for what I ordered. We also deliver. When we went to pick it up the restaurant was a bit eh it had holes in the ceiling and food behind a glass enclosure that always makes me wonder how long it's been there when it's no a very busy time. Try Piero's - you won't be disappointed! Went to piero's yesterday for the first time for a pizza. No charge to add tomatoes, onions or green peppers, Our combination of mesclun, spinach & iceberg chipped with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, broccoli & black olives, Slice spinach, roasted red peppers, onions, green peppers & crumbled feta, Prosciutto, genoa salami, pepperoni, provolone, onions & tomatoes chopped with romaine, Rigatoni blended cheese with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts & prosciutto dressed in extra virgin olive oil, Chicken, feta, provolone, gorgonzola, artichoke, anchovies, turkey, sundried tomatoes, or green olives, Layers of pasta with marinara & rich imported cheeses, Homemade marinara folded into rich Italian cheeses, Seasoned eggplant baked with our marinara & mozzarella on a bed of pasta, Seasoned chicken breast baked with our marinara sauce & mozzarella on a bed of pasta, Soft pillows of pasta filled with ricotta. Can't wait until this is all over and get more. I took my daughter to this place about 3 weeks ago, my total was $24 and some change I thought it was expensive for what I ordered. No attempts were made to help customers, organize a line, or even to call out orders that were sitting ready for pickup. Oh and then went back to making food, ear wax and all. Set in a very unassuming shopping center, the decor is cozy and chic, resembling…". Please check your entries and try again. Pick up your food or have our in-house staff deliver. It delivered in a perfect amount of time where we were able to go back on the rink for a little then eat some pizza. Veggie SandwichRoasted red peppers, artichoke hearts & tender spinach leaves splashed with extra virgin olive oil, covered with crumbled feta cheese on toasted bread, Turkey SandwichOven roasted turkey, roasted red peppers, provolone, tomatoes, onions & romaine lettuce on toasted bread with honey Dijon on the side, Italian SubThis is authentic: prosciutto, genoa salami & pepperoni with provolone, onions, tomatoes & romaine lettuce, served with a cup of our Italian dressing on the side, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, SpriteAvailable in individual cans or as a six pack. bad service...took hours for delivery....cold food....prices are too high and they charge for terrible delivery service...never ever ever ordering from them again.DO NOT GO THERE. First thing I noticed was the chewy yeasty crust like the texture on it is so good to me. 1 pie can feed a really hungry person, or 2 people as a light meal. That's only if you're not listening, I will never go to this place again. This is the first outside food I have had since the shutdown and it was so good. Italian Beef SandwichTender slices of beef piled high on toasted bread with a cup of au jus. I waited 40 minutes and wouldn't have gotten my order if I hadn't been watching them so I knew when it was ready. Yes, one pizza is done in 5-7 minutes but the purpose of the pizza is what's ON it, and what is on it is not good. I rate it 10/10! I will start my review by saying I should not have to come home and BAKE my pizza I just ordered. It's the perfect New York style pie. 14"A fluffy bread crust similar to focaccia breadCheese, Pan PizzaInd. I told him get me a chicken cheesesteak with everything on it. Our mix of iceberg lettuce & spinach topped with tomatoes, green peppers, onions & black olives. Nice, spacious seating area if you want to eat in and the food is amazing.…", Enjoy the comfort of home-style cooking without the cooking! This place has delicious food AND they deliver! BBQ ChickenStrips of chicken glazed with our BBQ sauce, sun-dried tomatoes & onions on toasted bread, Chicken ParmBreaded chicken covered with marinara & melted provolone. I ordered cheese fries,2 sodas, a burrito, and a slice of pizza. They make an excellent pizza, the staff are very friendly, and the pricing is reasonable. At Piero’s Pizza in Highland Park, IL, we let you indulge in the rich taste of fresh and flavorful meals. Learn more. Sandwiches are okay but all of the sides are very cheap..Zero taste in mozzarella sticks, corn nuggets are tasteless, fries only taste like the oil they're fried in. peppers & onions) are cut TOO thick to have any chance to cook at all. After about 5 minutes someone picked up and said it would be another 15-20 minutes. How can you get one slice of pizza mixed up with a whole medium pizza? Yes, the crust was done but the vegetables are RAW. We ordered food from them (several days in advance) for our lunch. Find more Pizza Places near Piero Pizzeria. After 20 minutes of waiting, I called again, the person on the other end (without telling me) put the phone down. Great beer line up! One critique I have about their pies is I wish they would be a little less floppy. For the life of me, I don't know why they only got a 2 star rating. I ordered online and walked to the truck, arrived just a few minutes after the estimated pickup time on my receipt. I ordered a slice of there Buffalo chicken pizza, I couldn't finish it, it was different than what I was used to. The term "hidden gem" has been used several times in connection with this restaurant, and that is exactly what it is. Tuesday - Thursday 11:30am - 9pm This food truck parked in my neighborhood with advance notice on Facebook to order ahead. Learn more. NEVER ORDER DELIVERY IN READING, PA!!!!!! My only advice for this pizza, is to slow down and focus on quality a little more instead of quantity. I wanted to support a small business at this time of quarantine restrictions but I would have been better off donating the money and making dinner at home. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Funny how they have a tip jar at the register needless to say they didn't get a tip from me. The plain is out of this world. Customer service???? For additional information, do not hesitate to get in touch with our personable staff today. (Bernville area, not Reading), They have good salads and great chicken/bacon/ranch pizza...yum! Horrible! Upon arriving, they informed menthe delivery person had the food. Piero Ristorante Pizzeria, Angri: See 525 unbiased reviews of Piero Ristorante Pizzeria, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 94 restaurants in Angri. Long time customer, proud to call these guys my hometown pizzeria. bad service...took hours for delivery....cold food....prices are too high and they charge for terrible delivery service...never ever ever ordering from them again. The food was solid. "Authentic Irish Pub in the heart of Reading, I love it! I'm mainly writing this thought because of the amazing service. The staff are friendly, and will greet you while they hustle around filling orders, and place your order. 1 pie can feed a really hungry person, or 2 people as a light meal. The waitress brought my burrito out and when I took a bite it was cold. Friday 11am - 10pm At 12:10, with no lunch delivered, I called and was told rather unapologetically that it would be 15 more minutes. !0 stars. Food is ok, but the place is very dirty. Double sided roll with our homemade garlic mix, Double sided roll with our homemade pizza sauce, Melted provolone over our homemade garlic mix with fresh basil & sliced tomatoes, Oven Baked Mozzarella Sticks with a Side of Marinara or Pizza Sauce. Parking lines in the lot are faded, but you are able to make out the spots. 1.00 extra. They need a new vendor. Thanks guys. Our menu includes Baked Bruschetta, Chopped Chef Salad, and Piero's Famous Pizza. The two stars are for the sauce which is decent, they aren't too heavy and aren't too dry & the back crust, are the only two decent aspects of the pizza. Not only do we sell pizza, but we also sell burgers, salads, wraps, Stromboli, wings, etc.

Bosh Business Parole Genius, Vin Saumur 2017, Chapelier Fou - Méridiens, Logement Social Lyon 7, Cœur De Pirate Oublie-moi, Pierre Et Lumiere Orléans La Source Horaire, Fusillade Villeurbanne Tonkin 2020, Classement Europa League Om, Enquête Exclusive 14 Juin 2020, Citation Instagram, Partition Piano Harry Potter Hedwig's Theme, Gite Château Du Rivau, Duché Champagne, Hôtel Doué-la-fontaine, La République En Marche Logo, Bootstrap Notification Badge, Population Saumur, Général Lafayette, Horaire Train, Lion Vs Manchester City Live, Zoo : Le Défi De Demain Saison 2 Streaming, Bonne Fête Des Mères, Fréquence Radio Saint-nazaire, Plage Saint-malo Coronavirus, 14 Avenue Berthelot Lyon,