Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. (2) “Pomme” is also the name of a band. 2min | Short, Music | Video 30 August 2019 Add a Plot » Director: Hugo Pillard. There are two artists using the name “Pomme”: (1) Claire Pommet, known professionally as “Pomme”, is a French musician from Lyon active since 2015. Je vois mon corps partout Je le compare surtout Et tu vas pas me croire J'ai fait le même cauchemar. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Stevenson's French culture blog. View all posts by Michael Stevenson. Pomme - Je Sais Pas Danser (Letra e música para ouvir) - Quand les lumières brûlent tout / Que la nuit fière s'en fout / Si tu voulais me voir / Moi, je préfère le noir / Je n'veux pas sortir / Je n'veux pas Quand les lumières brûlent toutQue la nuit fière s'en foutSi tu voulais me voirMoi, je préfère le noir, Je n'veux pas sortirJe n'veux pas me découvrirDes failles, des faillesDes failles, des failles, Je vois mon corps partoutJe le compare surtoutEt tu vas pas me croireJ'ai fait le même cauchemar, Et je sais pas danserJe sais pas m'oublierEt je sais pas danserJe sais pas m'oublierJe n'veux pas sortir, Quando as luzes queimam tudoQue a noite orgulhosa não se importaSe você quiser me verEu prefiro no escuro, Eu não quero sairEu não quero descobrirMeus defeitos, meus defeitosMeus defeitos, meus defeitos, Eu vejo meu corpo em todo lugarEu o comparo principalmenteE você não vai acreditar em mimEu tive o mesmo pesadelo, E eu não sei dançarEu não consigo me esquecerE eu não sei dançarEu não consigo me esquecerEu não quero sair, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Go directly to shout page. POMME je sais pas danser. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Writers: Hugo Pillard (co-writer), Pomme (written by: original idea) (co-writer) (as Claire Pommet) Star: Pomme. His blogs "Pas De Merde" and "The Hobbledehoy" have been called "marvelous" by some, and "meh" … Pomme “Je sais pas danser” ... Michael Stevenson, aka Dai Bando, Johnny Foreigner, Monsieur Pas De Merde, is a blogger of French and British culture. Quand les lumières brûlent tout Que la nuit fière s'en fout Si tu voulais me voir Moi je préfère le noir. No shit. Added to Watchlist. Do you know any background info about this album? Overview Albums Lyrics (current section) Wiki Tags Shouts Lyrics. There are two artists using the name “Pomme”: (1) Claire Pommet, known professionally as “Pomme”, is a French musician from Lyon active since 2015. (2) “Pomme” is also the name of a band. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Between Toronto, Vancouver, and Tel Aviv, singer-songwriter Yael Akron worked with producer Shai C. Sivan and film composer Adrian Ellis to craft a self-titled EP released in May 2011. Change ). Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Pomme continues the exploration of the human soul with "Je ne sais pas danser" (I don't know how to dance) With “Je ne sais pas danser”, Apple continues the exploration of human anguishes and anxieties before the release of his album Les failles which will be released on November 1st. ( Log Out /  Between Toronto, Vancouver, and Tel Aviv, sing…. Pomme - Je sais pas danser . Je Sais Pas Danser. Jura, the French Wine Region You’ve (Probably) Never Heard of, In Concert: Ballaké Sissoko and Vincent Ségal, Francis Cabrel’s amazing nightly Facebook concerts during Covid-19 pandemic, British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I've Read, The Top Uses of Erik Satie Compositions in Movies or TV, In conversation: A French and American take on Emily in Paris, Francis Cabrel: “Success allowed me to take time”, Cheese-making led to gene-swapping orgy of bacterial bestiality | New Scientist. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. ( Log Out /  His blogs "Pas De Merde" and "The Hobbledehoy" have been called "marvelous" by some, and "meh" by others. His blogs "Pas De Merde" and "The Hobbledehoy" have been called "marvelous" by some, and "meh" by others. …, There are two artists using the name “Pomme”: (1) Claire Pommet, known professionally as “Pomme”, is a French musician from Lyon active since 2015. Start the wiki. Listen free to POMME – je sais pas danser. Quand les lumières brûlent tout Que la nuit fière s'en fout Si tu voulais me voir Moi, je préfère le noir. Michael Stevenson, aka Dai Bando, Johnny Foreigner, Monsieur Pas De Merde, is a blogger of French and British culture. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Add to … Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. (2) “Pomme” is also the name of a band. Leave feedback. Je n'veux pas sortir Je n'veux pas me découvrir Des failles, des failles Des failles, des failles. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Michael Stevenson, aka Dai Bando, Johnny Foreigner, Monsieur Pas De Merde, is a blogger of French and British culture. ( Log Out / 

Programme Cine +, Syndicat D'initiative Ou Office De Tourisme, Chris Evans Marie, Transfert Téji Savanier, Ehpad Saint-nazaire, Site Téléchargement Musique Gratuit Illégal, Tramway T3 Plan Ligne, Les Anticipateurs Plancher Lyrics, Programme Chérie 25 Demain, Tour De France 15e étape, Lorenzo Fume à Fond Mp3, Hôtel Avec Jacuzzi Maine Et Loire, Catalogue Musée Des Beaux-arts D'angers, Ah ça Ira, Xy Paroles, Les Yeux De La Mama Ukulélé, Météo Munich Heure Par Heure, Je Te Promet Zaho Mp3 Télécharger, Hôtel épernay, Savoir Aimer à La Guitare, Clip De Musique 18, Hôtel Saumur Bord De Loire, Randonnée Trèves, Bilal Hassani - Tom, Saumur - Vin Rouge, Un Si Grand Soleil En Avance Mars 2020, Pour Ma Mère, Je Voudrais M'en Aller, Lara Fabian Et Johnny Hallyday Couple, Restaurant La Corniche, Musique Angéla Appelle-moi Ce Soir, Train Angers Paris Charles De Gaulle, Accident Vaulx-en-velin 11 Septembre 2020, Météo Puy-de-dôme, Vent Lyon Direct, Louane écouter, Horaire Train,