It is small and cosy. Tokyo Foch, Angers : consultez 82 avis sur Tokyo Foch, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #118 sur 434 restaurants à Angers. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. The food was less than average. Find on the map and call to book a table. I am giving this restaurant one star for the service and the second for the ambiance. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The food was less than average. A number of visitors mention that the staff is nice here. ... Tokyo Foch Tokyo Foch 100 ft 29 boulevard du Marechal Foch. Téléchargez la nouvelle application mobile, qui vous permet d'avoir accès chez vous ou au bureau à plus de 40 restaurants d'Angers. Carte : 27 € environ. Get quick answers from Tokyo Foch staff and past visitors. Tokyo se trouve en/au Japon (Shinjuku-ku) sur le fuseau horaire Asia/Tokyo. The food was less than average. Having seen Collegiale Saint-Martin, it's time to have a rest at this restaurant. Check rooms and rates. Learn more. Get Prices. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Angers, Hotels near Cathedrale Saint-Maurice d'Angers, Hotels near Museum des Sciences Naturelles, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Angers, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Angers, European Restaurants for Lunch in Ralliement, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Ralliement. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bien situé sur l'artère principale, le restaurant Tokyo Foch d'Angers vous propose sa délicieuse cuisine du Japon à commander à la carte ou sous forme de différents menus thématiques. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? L'ancien Tokyo de la rue des Deux Haies, fermé depuis le mois de juillet 2016 ,viens de réouvrir Boulevard Foch à Angers ,depuis Le mois de janvier 2017 . I am giving this restaurant one star for the service and the second for the ambiance. As for the Google rating, this restaurant got 4.3. If you are looking for sushi, I suggest looking for another option. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, 29 boulevard du Marechal Foch, 49100, Angers France. and I would recommend if you are craving for sushi just like me and tight on budget then this is the place. Order takeaway and delivery at Tokyo Foch, Angers with Tripadvisor: See 81 unbiased reviews of Tokyo Foch, ranked #100 on Tripadvisor among 433 restaurants in Angers. The restaurant's rank on Google is 4.3 and on Yelp 2. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Retrouvez les informations pratiques, les avis des internautes et les bons plans sur Angers.maville.com Terrasse. 52 photos. Sont situés à proximité Mitaka-shi, Musashino et Kamirenjaku Si l'archipel est un pays peu ouvert aux investissements étrangers (30e destination des IDE mondiaux) il est un investisseur majeur dans le monde, avec 1 623 Mds€ de stock d'IDE investis fin 2019, soit le 5e rang mondial. 52 photos. Maison Foch Apartment - Angers 47.46782, -0.55082. 29 boulevard du Maréchal Foch, Angers, 49100 View map Dégustez le meilleur de la cuisine japonaise chez Tokyo Foch - sushi, maki, brochettes et bien d'autres spécialités sont au rendez-vous! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Entreprise française et locale Fondé en 2015 par trois amis d’enfance amoureux de leur région et de bons produits, Frères Toque est angevin et fier de l’être. Tokyo Foch - Japonais Angers. It was not expensive at all...and I would recommend if you are craving for sushi just like me and tight on budget then this is the place.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We ordered the Ginza sushi and an avocado & salmon salad. Perfectly cooked sushi, sashimi and miso soup have an appetizing taste. Service at this spot is something one can call fabulous. 52. Tokyo Foch, #5 among Angers seafood restaurants: 313 reviews by visitors and 10 detailed photos. Tokyo Foch, Angers : consultez 81 avis sur Tokyo Foch, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #102 sur 434 restaurants à Angers. We ordered the Ginza sushi and an avocado & salmon salad. I visited Angers for a conference and I was craving for sushi so I searched and tried this place. more. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tokyo pays. I am giving this restaurant one star for the service and the second for the ambiance. The fish did not taste how sushi should." Find more Japanese Restaurants near Tokyo Foch. Japanese cuisine provides authentic meals at Tokyo Foch. You will definitely appreciate the pretty ambiance and modern decor. Chèque Restaurant. 29 Boulevard du Maréchal Foch, Angers, Pays de la Loire, France, Tokyo Foch, 29 Boulevard du Maréchal Foch, Very nice food and very kind people here everything’s was nice. 1 review of Tokyo Foch "We ordered the Ginza sushi and an avocado & salmon salad. 31 Boulevard Du Marechal Foch, Angers, France, 49100 show map. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The fish did not taste how sushi should. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! TOKYO FOCH - Angers 49100 - 29, boulevard Foch Restaurant japonais : Ouvert du lundi au samedi le midi et le soir. The convenient location of this place makes it easy to reach even in rush hours. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are looking for sushi, I suggest looking for another option. 52 photos. Nothing can be better than ordering good parfait and tasty choux. show map. The food was fresh and staff was very nice when I asked for miso soup. Très bonnes spécialités japonaises et asiatiques à déguster au cœur de ville, à emporter ou à vous faire livrer! The fish did not taste how sushi should. If you are looking for sushi, I suggest looking for another option.

Mbk Rocket Lorenzo Parole, Femme Like U Coeur De Pirate Piano, Carte Bonne Fête Maman, Mairie De Gan Passeport, Attention Adverbe, On Dirait Le Sud Paroles Set Et Match, Quoi Faire Aujourd'hui Autour De Moi, Paroles Louane Si T'étais Là, Accident Périphérique Villeurbanne, Deces Journaliste France 2 Aujourd'hui, Touche Au Coeur En 5 Lettres, Partition Synthétiseur Pdf, Franck Tanguy, Hôtel Angers, Comment On Dit, Carte Restaurant France, The Greatest Showman The Other Side, Randonnée Angers, Maxime Langlais, Lycée Horticole De Dardilly, Livre D'amour Pour Jeune Adulte, Maison à Vendre Charly, Dadju Donne Moi L'accord Telecharger, Alizée Tatouage, Abdelkader Bellakehal Vaulx-en-velin, Restaurant à Proximité Pas Cher, Marine El Himer âge, Tom Holland Célibataire, Champagne Pas Cher Moins De 10 Euros, Quartier Molière (angers), Comptines Signées, Imagine Score Piano Pdf, Damdamdeo Jeux, Père De Margaux Bourdin, Musée Des Beaux Arts Dijon, L'aubergade Gennes, Avant Toi, Tome 3, Achat Appartement Bron Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, Hôpital St Nazaire Recrutement, Passavant-la-rochère Itinéraire, Chanson Aime-moi Johnny Hallyday, La Première Tv, Bus 77 Noisy-le-roi, Quartier à éviter Aix-en-provence, Delphine Cascarino Compagnon, Pen Bron Carte, Clinique De Vaugneray Avis, Plus Petite Commune De La Manche, Mohamed Koukam, Programme De La Nuit Tf1, Maxi Foot, Code Insee Saint-priest, C8 Direct Programme, Solaize Total, Cité Administrative Rouen, Qui Est Carine Un Si Grand Soleil, Metropolitan Chessy, Activité Ecully, Travail De Consultant Mots Fléchés, Champagne Seine-et-marne, Pour Oublier Karaoké, Vous Pronom, Angers Loire Valley, Horaire Visite Hôpital Saint-nazaire, Red Bull F1 Shop, Dimitri Pavlenko Journaliste Origine, Saint Didier Au Mont D'or, Image Photo Nice, Département Martinique (972), Sncf Angers, Louane Esmée, Institut Des Vins De Bordeaux, Louane Copain, Résultat Métropolitaine Lyon, Bilan Climatique Septembre 2019, Débat écrit, Bichon Bolonais élevage, Philippe Lebas Acteur Profilage, Frequence Rmc Reims, Météo Angers Juin 2019, Bruno Bernard Wikipédia, Université Public Angers, Traduire Une Phrase En Langue Des Signes, Star Wars : Forces Du Destin Streaming, Série Netflix Actuelle, Solaize Restaurant, La Chute Tome 1 Pdf Ekladata, Météo Base Aerienne Orange,