Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland delivers an impressive rendition of the hit Rihanna song 'Umbrella' on Lip Sync Battle. Annie LeBlanc Has Officially Changed Her Name To Jules, Noah Cyrus Goes Sheer For CMT Music Awards Performance With Jimmie Allen (Photos). Check out his jaw-dropping performance now! Let’s face it — Tom Holland‘s performance on Lip Sync Battle will forever be one of the greatest moments on the show. There’s a new teen fashion designer that you have got to check out! Lip Sync Battle é um programa de TV que coloca pessoas famosas para dublar outros artistas. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. “It was more nerve-wracking than Spider-Man,” he shared. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. —The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, 2 largest wildfires in Colo. history are 10 miles apart, The best hole-in-the-wall diner in every state. It's going to take a lot to top that! Three years ago, many of us were just casually watching Zendaya and Tom Holland perform on Lip Sync Battle when suddenly the world changed. And Emily Blunt giving us a good run for her money but Anne Hathaway’s take on “Wrecking Ball” is high on the list of great performances. It’s impossible. Other honorable mentions throughout Lip Sync Battle‘s history are: John Krasinski dancing to “Proud Mary” while Anna Kendrick does try her best. Gone were the days of Zendaya and Tom Holland, stars of Spider-Man: Homecoming, and instead, we were living in the era of “Remember when Tom Holland and Zedaya did Lip Sync Battle?” because still, we remember their battle most of all. Happy Third Birthday to Tom Holland’s Iconic Lip Sync of Rihanna’s “Umbrella”. The whole experience for Tom was nerve-wracking for him. Happy anniversary to Tom Holland’s performance of “Umbrella.” May you continue to be the thing Tom Holland is asked about most instead of, you know, PLAYING SPIDER-MAN. who ended up starring in Bruno Mars’ “Versace on the Floor”. and from that moment, I knew he was our perfect spider-man. TODAY MARKS 3 YEARS SINCE THE INFAMOUS LIP SYNC BATTLE AIRED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND THE WORLD WAS BLESSED WITH TOM HOLLAND PERFORMING UMBRELLA BY RIHANNA PERFECTLY! pic.twitter.com/Np3EwyW5Li. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Says Her Next Movie Will Likely Be Animated. “That was so stressful; it was probably the biggest thing I’ve had to get over.”, Tom Holland Has Only One Regret About His 'Umbrella' Performance on 'Lip Sync Battle'. Let’s take a look at some other pretty epic performances from some of our favorite celebrities. I can’t do that in heels.’ I wish I had now. I give you all Tom Holland performing “Umbrella” by Rihanna. That would have shut things down.”. He added, “I said, ‘You want me to dance in the rain and do a front flip? Win Tickets to Nickelodeon's SlimeFest 2020 Featuring JoJo Siwa & Why Don't We! Tom lost out to Zendaya in the end, who nailed her Bruno Mars‘ “24K Magic” performance, but insists that he probably could’ve won if this one thing had happened. Tom Holland's performance of "Umbrella" could give Rihanna a run for her money. Become a subscriber and support the site! What’s truly so sad about this episode of Lip Sync Battle is that Zendaya would have won against literally any other performance. Jenna Dewan taking on Ginuwine’s “Pony” in the style of Magic Mike in front of ex-husband Channing Tatum. Tom Holland Has Only One Regret About His 'Umbrella' Performance on 'Lip Sync Battle' Let’s face it — Tom Holland ‘s performance on Lip Sync Battle will forever be … Tom Holland, the stars of ""Spider-man: Homecoming" performing his dance and lip-sync with Rihanna's "Umbrella". Happy Third Birthday to Tom Holland’s Iconic Lip Sync of Rihanna’s “Umbrella” © Provided by The Mary Sue Tom Holland performing Rihanna's Three years ago, … Zendaya, who ended up starring in Bruno Mars’ “Versace on the Floor” video because of her performance, shined as she danced away as Bruno Mars, but then no one could predict Tom Holland coming out with giant set pieces, a Rihanna wig, and showing his ability as a dancer in ways we’d never seen before. It’s just how this works now, because for many, it was one of the first times they realized that Tom Holland could dance (not many were Billy Elliot the Musical superfans like my nerdy self). Joseph Gordon-Levitt literally being possessed by Janet Jackson in his “Rhythm Natio”n performance against Anthony Mackie. Want more stories like this? Camila Cabello Shares Super Cute New Photo With Shawn Mendes - Check It Out! Look, it would have been enough if Tom Holland, Peter Parker himself, had danced to “Umbrella” while on the May 7, 2017 edition of Lip Sync Battle. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. If someone shares it on Twitter, I then have to watch it the entire way through and share it on my own page. “I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t mind being in drag,” he shared in a video interview with People, but definitely regrets not wearing heels! Hayley Atwell doing her best Lady Gaga for “Bad Romance” against Clark Gregg’s “Toxic” performance. it’s been 3 years since zendaya did that at the lip sync battle then got to be in bruno mars music video pic.twitter.com/oyrzKV1ZBg, But, sadly, Tom Holland came out guns blazing and captured our hearts in one of the most iconic Lip Sync Battle performances of all time and so today we celebrate Tom but not only him. By Timothy Lammers May 08, 2017 Tom Holland's full performance of Rihanna's “Umbrella" on Lip Sync Battle. But Holland doesn’t do … The Spider-Man: Homecoming star faced off against his co-star Zendaya on the show, performing Rihanna‘s “Umbrella”. As we leave the world of Lip Sync Battle, here is Tom Holland singing along to Nelly’s “Ride Wit Me” to take us on the rest of our day. The problem is that I physically cannot see this performance on my dash and simply scroll past. Tom Holland no volará en este lipsinqueo, pero si te hará bailar con su versión de "Umbrella" de Rihanna.

Anne-laure Bonnet, Vitaa âge, Un Si Grand Soleil En Avance, Quartier La Beaujoire Nantes Avis, Maison Bartholdi, Avis De Décès Saumur, Image Amourcouple, Prévision Circulation Lyon, Centre De Rééducation Nantes, Fais-moi Une Place Paroles, Bus B1 Marseille, Hôtel Saumur Bord De Loire, Horaires Déchetterie Bouchemaine, Quartier Rocade Avignon, Nous Deux C'est Terminé, Restaurant Romantique Loire-atlantique, Tom Holland Danseur, Paroles Light Bts, Inscription Koh-lanta Saison 22, Saint-denis (la Réunion), Cantine Champagné 72470, Ligne 236, Info Lyon Faits Divers, école De Théâtre Angers, Meteo Marine Camaret, Zad Chanteur, Code Postal Sainte-clotilde Réunion, Avis Ville De Jonage, Match Ol Féminin, Logement Chemillé, Comment Est Mort Preston Dans Seul Face à L'alaska, Camping Le Barrier, Cathédrale De Reims Visite Virtuelle, Marché Craponne-sur-arzon, Franjo Date De Naissance, Roc Eclerc Bron Avis De Décès, What Is New Technology, Concert 2020 Europe, Partition Piano Gratuite Je Vole à Imprimer, Noyant-villages Code Postal, Avis De Décès Mions, Avis De Décès Jura, Tv Arabe En Direct, Orage Maine Et Loire Aujourd'hui, Croix-rouge Candidature Spontanée, Jingle Vidéo, Château De Chinon, Bonne Fêtes Maman, Les Brown : Génération Alaska Netflix, Gîte Concept Love, Solo Blues Facile, Bruno Bonnell Famille, Ed Sheeran Parents, Code Postal Chaponnay, Louane Ukulélé, Destination à La Mode, Olélé Moliba Makasi Instrumental, Partition Jour 1 - Louane, Steak Lyrics, Jour Menu, Distance Lyon Part-dieu Saint Priest,