It was produced with both British and French crew members. I hope the powers that be will reconsider and continue it. Shooting took place over 31 days across Boulogne-sur-Mer, Calais, Dunkerque,[45] and Wissant. Due to the setting of the series, it would be bilingual, with dialogue being spoken in English and French. "[74], In a review posted early in the first season, Gerard O'Donovan of The Daily Telegraph expressed mixed feelings about the series "so far at least", saying: "there was no sense that this was doing much different from other mainstream crime thrillers. [61], Series 3, titled The Tunnel: Vengeance, premiered on Sky Atlantic on 14 December 2017, with all episodes released on the same day. But WHY is it ending???? The series stars Stephen Dillane and Clémence Poésy as British and French police detectives Karl Roebuck and Elise Wassermann. I loved the bridge so was sceptical to begin with but the tunnel is easily just as good. Ce lundi 18 juin, Canal+ clôturera la diffusion de la troisième saison de Tunnel . "[75], The Guardian posted a number of reviews on its website. [51] With consolidated ratings taken into account, the first episode went up to 803,000 viewers on Sky Atlantic, with an extra 90,000 viewing from its catch-up channel, Sky Atlantic +1. Sky and Canal+ have to pick this up for another season, it's such a great production and IMO, even better than the original and other versions. The Foureyed Poet. Sticking too close to the original script meant a golden opportunity was missed to dig deeper into the attitudes and history that both connect and divide the UK and France". La saison est diffusée du 16 octobre au 18 décembre 2013 au Royaume-Uni sur Sky Atlantic, et du 11 novembre au 9 décembre 2013 en France sur Canal+. Just discovered this show and binge-watched Season 2 this week-end. Got to have a third. But what's surprising about The Tunnel (Sky Atlantic) is that it's less a version of, more a faithful remake. [71], Starting on 1 February 2014, the first episodes of The Tunnel – along with some other original Sky Television series – were released for free in the UK on YouTube as an attempt to attract more Sky subscribers. Please please quickly renew as I have been waiting too long. Tunnel - saison 2 Teaser VF. [57] The premiere attracted 1.3 million viewers, making it one of the highest rated original series debut for the channel. The two main characters make a great team. [23], The Tunnel is distributed by Endemol Shine International in the U.S.[66], A four-disc DVD box set (Region 2) of Series 1 was released in France by StudioCanal on 20 December 2013, with special features including a "making of" feature and interviews featuring Clémence Poésy and Dominik Moll. At good as TV gets. Thumbs up. The action and story were different from the first series. 6 vues. [38] The series employed both British and French writers and directors to collaborate on the series, with former Spooks writer Ben Richards leading the writing team. [73] Gerard Gilbert of The Independent was positive in his assessment of the series, stating that "as an avid fan of The Bridge, I am happy to report that The Tunnel works well in its own right – it's intelligently made, well cast and ambitiously cinematic", adding that it had "succeeded in its high-risk strategy of re-working a near-flawless Scandi-drama in our Anglo-French image". [22] The third season aired July through August 2018. I hope Eryka will be back. [26] Featherstone also noted there would be plenty of changes, saying that many had "seen both [The Bridge and The Tunnel], who feel that they get satisfaction because the characters go on different journeys and the actors all bring a whole new level of interest in it". [6][7] The debut on Sky Atlantic was originally set for 5 April 2016 but was put off until a week later in deference to the Brussels terrorist attacks on 22 March 2016. "Une saison 2 pour Tunnel, la série avec Clémence Poésy et Stephen Dillane", "Sky Atlantic's The Tunnel to return for second series", "Tunnel (Canal+) : une saison 2 originale et intense", "Sky Atlantic Delay 'The Tunnel' Series 2 Following Belgian Attacks", "The Tunnel series two sees Stephen Dillane and Clémence Poésy's coppers fight terrorist mass killers", "What's coming soon to Sky and NOW TV in April 2016? Got the end of series blues badly! "[81] Sam Wollaston was more critical of the series, stating that, while the tone was "atmospheric, intriguing, gripping" and there were strong performances from the lead cast members, The Tunnel was "exactly the same as the (recent) original". [34], The Anglo–French adaption of the Danish/Swedish series The Bridge was first announced by Sky in January 2013. [46] The Kent filming locations included Eurotunnel, Folkestone Harbour, Discovery Park, Deal (including the pier), Folkestone, Dover (including the port and Dover Castle), Westwood Industrial Estate Margate, Ramsgate, The Barn in Upstreet, St Martin's Hospital, and Knowlton Court. Critical reception of the series has been generally positive, with Dillane and Poésy's acting being praised, as well as the plot's grittiness. The makers obviously have sense enough to preserve what was effective about the original, and invention enough to distinguish their work too. 0:20. I was shock with their role in the story. LOVED the 2nd series, love the two leads. Established as a great detective show. Cannot wait for a series 3 - please hurry Sky Atlantic! The only problem I had was reading subtitles too fast too hard to read! [36][37], – Jane Featherstone on the British and French dynamic of the series[26], Being a "50–50 co-production" between the British and French, the crew were a mix from both countries, and neither party has "final control". but Karl & Elise they bring a certain reality to the characters, Casting is Brillant, Writing is weird, Acting is Hypnotic. [39] The series' executive producers are Sky's Anne Mensah; Canal+'s Fabrice De La Patellière; Kudos' Jane Featherstone, Karen Wilson, Manda Levin and Ben Richards; Shine France's Nora Melhli; and Filmlance's Lars Blomgren. [44] The filming in France was supported by the Nord-Pas de Calais Film Commission and benefited from the Tax Rebate International. [67][68] The DVD and Blu-ray of Series 1 was released in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2014 by Acorn Media UK, and includes three discs, with special features including a making-of feature, cast and crew interviews, and a picture gallery. Asked in an October 2017 interview when the new season was going to premiere, Clémence Poésy said, "I do not know if season 3 will be broadcast in France". [50] The debut was seen by an average of 362,000 overnight viewers, considered strong ratings for the channel. [27] Poésy dubbed her English lines for the French broadcast. Please don't make me wait so long for a Third Season. I've been telling literally all my friends about it - not many of them had heard of it but they're now hooked too :lol: Agree Hannah! However, Richards said that as the series progressed and the drama unfolded the storylines would diverge from the original. Both superb actors. Il finit par retrouver sa trace dans un tunnel désaffecté. En 2014, Stephen Dillane, interprète de Karl, a été sacré meilleur acteur aux Emmy Awards. Clemence Poesy and Laura de Boer are such brilliant actresses, who made the characters so believable and not to mention the incredible chemistry between them, I can't wait for s 3!!! I know!!! :-) I loved the first Season of The Tunnel, I wouldn't shut up about it when I found out there was a second Season in Production, Now I've watched "The Tunnel Sabotage" I'm already suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Frac Alsace, Bichon Frisé à Donner, Code Promo Boutique Des Musées, Apolline De Malherbe Mari, Dadju - Django, Quartier Tonkin Villeurbanne, Poeme Pour Moi-même, Arbois C Est Ou, Jenifer Parole, Emploi Mairie Trélazé, Musée Des Beaux-arts Orléans Exposition Temporaire, Umbrella Ember Island, Soprano Le Coach Paroles, Rmc Angers Fréquence, Avis De Décès Aujourd Hui Savoie, Vent En France, Code Promo Boutique Des Musées, Photo Facebook Profil, Sullyvan : Signification, Vaugneray événements à Venir, Nos Années Pensions Streaming, Le Progrès St Priest Faits Divers, Twisted Tale Renouveau, Parodie Chanson, Futuroscope Tarif, Formule 1 Calendrier, émotion Couleur Expression, Couleur De Cheveux Pour Yeux Marron Et Teint Clair, équipement Moto Dardilly, Chanson Inès Paroles, Vaugelas Drôme, Marché Tence, élection Métropole Lyon Résultat 2020, Le Cairn, Saint-malo, Affluent De La Loire, Travellers' Choice Awards Restaurants, Sur La Route Tab, St Priest Arrondissement,