If you have another choice, don't go.More, I visited Lyon for the first time and decided to have a lunch in Vapiano. Scratch that, EVERYTHING is unclean. This restaurant is by no means the best - either in France or Europe - but certainly isn't the worst. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. Vapiano, notre restaurant italien Lyon cours Charlemagne, dans le centre commercial de Confluence, vous accueille dans son ambiance cosy, décontractée et Méditerranéenne pour vous proposer des plats italiens fait maison et cuisinés sous vos yeux. They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). Trays were left for an hour and not picked up from the tables. just the service, the hygiene was as well awful, not even one cook had a single glove. We're very sorry to read that your visit did not give you complete satisfaction. Froids ou chauds, les menus se consomment avec plaisir. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. We are told that the restaurant fills after 21:00 but we don't know. Please note that our dishes are homemade, freshly cooked to order, with the possibility of being adapted according to your taste. I had to be extremely forceful...- rude, actually - to break up a long fun conversation staff were having, in order to even order a drink. You can tell they just want to get you to stay a while so you buy more to drink. end you check out with your card. Simple. Thanks again for taking the time to bring your concerns to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You get a card and charge your order (yes, that way you can keep adding) and at the...end you check out with your card. It doesn't help how small the glasses are. You'd be better off going literally anywhere else, or eating at home. There is definitely a lack of staff on duty in the early evening and we could see that this would be irritating. We're very sorry to read that your visit did not give you complete satisfaction. The floor, chairs, tables and cutlery are unclean. The guy cooking made them surprisingly late and we went to go get them. 1 hour in a row for a plate of pasta. This one in Lyon is like some place that is about to be closed down so nobody can be bothered doing anything. There is definitely a lack of staff on duty in the early evening and we could see that this would be irritating. The floor, chairs, tables and cutlery are unclean. Simple.More, Hi, thank you for your review.Vapiano restaurants are created from a fast casual idea in order to give you a pleasant service and fresh food. HORRIBLE!!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. "Slow" does not even begin to describe it. Get quick answers from Vapiano Confluence staff and past visitors. To cap it all, we had to queue for ages to pay for our meals. Get quick answers from Vapiano Confluence staff and past visitors. We...More, The most slowly and disorganized restaurant I ever have been However the pizza is not that good , the place is dirty and every time there is a problem with the beer:2 times it...was finished, once it was flat, no gas, once it was "blanche" instead of blonde. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. We had to wait for around an hour before our pizzas were done. I waited and waited and made clear I was waiting, and they just ignored me, so in the end I felt like they forced me to be rude in order to make one of them do their job. Our schedules are kinda messed up so we wanted to eat lunch. We're very sorry to read that your visit did not give you complete satisfaction. Vapiano - Confluence Avec pour devise « Chi va piano, va sano e va lontano », l'enseigne Vapiano met son savoir-faire culinaire et son professionnalisme au service des gourmets. The woman at the entrance gave us our cards before we disinfected our...hands, and then we went to both order a pizza. Verdict: good food, crap staff.More, Hi, L'équipe de votre restaurant Vapiano Confluence vous accueille au quotidien et vous propose de découvrir de nombreuses recettes plus savoureuses les unes que les autres. To cap it all, we had to queue for ages to pay for our meals. We complained to the ‘manager’ and she responded in a very unprofessional way and didn’t do anything to improve our awful experience. I think the only good thing about this place is that they serve at basically every hour.More, Hard to believe this place is a chain restaurant since the open plan allows you to see them making the pizzas and salads, all very hands on. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. Then for the food, another really slow wait. Simple. Horrible, horrible, horrible. It doesn't help how small the glasses are. It doesn't help how small the glasses are. There is definitely a lack of staff on duty in the early evening and we could see that this would be irritating. The guy cooking made them surprisingly late and we went to go get them. Will definitely come back! Avoid this restaurant like the plague! The restaurant wasn't dirty, but we did need to pick our table carefully from an admittedly wide selection. Get quick answers from Vapiano Confluence staff and past visitors. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Au menu. end you check out with your card. 1 hour in a row for a plate of pasta. Wishing you a lovely day :) Vapiano team Lyon Confluence, I went a few times because it is the only restaurant that stays open after 22.00 in the centre commercial confluence. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. Tous les deux mois, laissez-vous surprendre par nos nouvelles créations de saison.. Découvrez nos Suggestions du Moment. They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). Cooks were not at all trained either.More, We have lots of experience of Vapiano in Luxembourg but this version was not at the same level. Will definitely come back! Trays were left for an hour and not picked up from the tables. Vos plats favoris, des boissons fraîches, des spécialités à base de café chaud et notre sélection de vins. We complained to the ‘manager’ and she responded in a very unprofessional way and didn’t do anything to improve our awful experience. We are told that the restaurant fills after 21:00 but we don't know.More, Thank you for your honest review. - rude, actually - to break up a long fun conversation staff were having, in order to even order a drink. Évitez ce restaurant!!!! TERRIBLE!!!! En Lyon el único Vapiano que hay es Vapiano Confluence que se encuentra dentro del Centro Comercial Confluence en el primer piso. You get a card and charge your order (yes, that way you can keep adding) and at the...end you check out with your card. The food, however, was at its usual high standard, sensibly priced and cooked to order. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service, and...More, I don’t know where to start. I waited and waited and made clear I was waiting, and they just ignored me, so in the end I felt like they forced me to be rude in order to make one of them do their job. hands, and then we went to both order a pizza. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Scratch that, EVERYTHING is unclean. Specials Vapiano. Vapiano Confluence, Lyon : consultez 626 avis sur Vapiano Confluence, noté 2,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #2 612 sur 2 903 restaurants à Lyon. This restaurant is by no means the best - either in France or Europe - but certainly isn't the worst. But it’s not...just the service, the hygiene was as well awful, not even one cook had a single glove. The food was nice but the service was pathetic. This restaurant is by no means the best - either in France or Europe - but certainly isn't the worst. Avoid this place like the plague.More, Terrible. was awful. - 31.10.2019)! dined on three consecutive nights and we dine early - generally starting between 18:00 and 19:00. 112 cours Charlemagne CC Lyon Confluence, 69002 Lyon France. HORRIBLE!!! We...dined on three consecutive nights and we dine early - generally starting between 18:00 and 19:00. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. Avoid this place like the plague. Scratch that, EVERYTHING is unclean. This is nothing like the Vapiano I have experienced in the UK and this is really not a good representation for them or their brand. Manager incompetent; service staff SLOW, SLOW, SLOW; salad area closed 1 1/2 hours prior to closing time; most choices “not available”; service staff too busy talking to themselves rather than actually working; food...was awful. You'd be better off going literally anywhere else, or eating at home. Thanks again for taking the time to bring your concerns to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Horrible, horrible, horrible. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. The food, however, was at its usual high standard, sensibly priced and cooked to order. Avoid this place like the plague. Bar service was very poor - 15 mins to order a beer, an orangina and a glass of...wine. This is nothing like the Vapiano I have experienced in the UK and this is really not a good representation for them or their brand. There I was served by a very polite and professional young lady named Fatou. It has an enviable location on the corner of the Confluence Shopping Mall and is entirely to the Vapiano format. wine. Not so good. Hotels near Basilique Notre Dame de Fourviere, Hotels near Musee du Cinema et de la Miniature, Hotels near Theatres Romains de Fourviere, Hotels near Cathedral Saint Jean Baptiste, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lyon, French Restaurants in Jules Ferry - Recamier, Large groups Restaurants in Bellecour - Hotel Dieu, Late Night French Restaurants in Bellecour - Hotel Dieu. We settled on this restaurant at around 4pm. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. TERRIBLE!!!! This one in Lyon is like some place that is about to be closed down so nobody can be bothered doing anything. We...dined on three consecutive nights and we dine early - generally starting between 18:00 and 19:00. Thank you for your review and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. Trays were left for an hour and not picked up from the tables. Get quick answers from Vapiano Confluence staff and past visitors. On each occasion the restaurant was practically empty - on one occasion it was, we were the only diners. But it’s not...just the service, the hygiene was as well awful, not even one cook had a single glove. Reviewed 28 July 2019 . To cap it all, we had to queue for ages to pay for our meals. It doesn't help how small the glasses are. Avoid this place like the plague. The floor, chairs, tables and cutlery are unclean. You get a card and charge your order (yes, that way you can keep adding) and at the...end you check out with your card. We're very sorry for the wait and have transferred your message to the director of the restaurant so that necessary measures would be taken to reduce the waiting time. Will definitely come back!More, Hi, Thank you for your review ! The food was nice but the service was pathetic. more, VAPIANO F, Gérant at Vapiano Confluence, responded to this review, Chloe P, Gérant at Vapiano Confluence, responded to this review. Manager incompetent; service staff SLOW, SLOW, SLOW; salad area closed 1 1/2 hours prior to closing time; most choices “not available”; service staff too busy talking to themselves rather than actually working; food...was awful. We had to wait for around an hour before our pizzas were done. Verdict: good food, crap staff. was finished, once it was flat, no gas, once it was "blanche" instead of blonde. We...More, The most slowly and disorganized restaurant I ever have been It has an enviable location on the corner of the Confluence Shopping Mall and is entirely to the Vapiano format. This is nothing like the Vapiano I have experienced in the UK and this is really not a good representation for them or their brand. To cap it all, we had to queue for ages to pay for our meals. Me and my aunt were looking for shelter from the summer heat. We are told that the restaurant fills after 21:00 but we don't know.More, Thank you for your honest review. This one in Lyon is like some place that is about to be closed down so nobody can be bothered doing anything. Then for the food, another really slow wait. But it’s not...just the service, the hygiene was as well awful, not even one cook had a single glove. dined on three consecutive nights and we dine early - generally starting between 18:00 and 19:00. We're very sorry for the wait and have transferred your message to the director of the restaurant so that necessary measures would be taken to reduce the waiting time. Our schedules are kinda messed up so we wanted to eat lunch. I had to be extremely forceful...- rude, actually - to break up a long fun conversation staff were having, in order to even order a drink. You can tell they just want to get you to stay a while so you buy more to drink. Avec pour devise « Chi va piano, va sano e va lontano », l'enseigne Vapiano met son savoir-faire culinaire et son professionnalisme au service des gourmets. Évitez ce restaurant!!!! You can tell they just want to get you to stay a while so you buy more to drink. 1 hour in a row for a plate of pasta. We are told that the restaurant fills after 21:00 but we don't know.More, Thank you for your honest review. Me and my aunt were looking for shelter from the summer heat. There I was served by a very polite and professional young lady named Fatou. Trays were left for an hour and not picked up from the tables. Thank you for your review and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. BUT, allowing that once the tables had not been cleared, nevertheless the staff were pleasant, helpful and worked hard. I think the only good thing about this place is that they serve at basically every hour.More, Hard to believe this place is a chain restaurant since the open plan allows you to see them making the pizzas and salads, all very hands on. I waited and waited and made clear I was waiting, and they just ignored me, so in the end I felt like they forced me to be rude in order to make one of them do their job. Verdict: good food, crap staff. more, VAPIANO F, Gérant at Vapiano Confluence, responded to this review, Chloe P, Gérant at Vapiano Confluence, responded to this review. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Simple.More, Hi, thank you for your review.Vapiano restaurants are created from a fast casual idea in order to give you a pleasant service and fresh food. We settled on this restaurant at around 4pm. Cooks were not at all trained either. To cap it all, we had to queue for ages to pay for our meals. Avoid. Me and my aunt were looking for shelter from the summer heat. was awful. Will definitely come back! Avoid this place like the plague.More, Terrible. This restaurant is by no means the best - either in France or Europe - but certainly isn't the worst. Avoid. Thank you for your review and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please note that our dishes are homemade, freshly cooked to order, with the possibility of being adapted according to your taste. It has an enviable location on the corner of the Confluence Shopping Mall and is entirely to the Vapiano format. We had no waiting time because of low staff levels but largely this was because of a multi-tasking female staff member who was a pleasure to meet. We...dined on three consecutive nights and we dine early - generally starting between 18:00 and 19:00. We complained to the ‘manager’ and she responded in a very unprofessional way and didn’t do anything to improve our awful experience. Verdict: good food, crap staff. The food, however, was at its usual high standard, sensibly priced and cooked to order. They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). Hotels near Basilique Notre Dame de Fourviere, Hotels near Musee du Cinema et de la Miniature, Hotels near Theatres Romains de Fourviere, Hotels near Cathedral Saint Jean Baptiste, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lyon, French Restaurants in Jules Ferry - Recamier, Large groups Restaurants in Bellecour - Hotel Dieu, Late Night French Restaurants in Bellecour - Hotel Dieu. just the service, the hygiene was as well awful, not even one cook had a single glove. They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). If you have another choice, don't go. Simple. The floor, chairs, tables and cutlery are unclean. Never ever again.More, Thank you for your review. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. I went a few times because it is the only restaurant that stays open after 22.00 in the centre commercial confluence. You can tell they just want to get you to stay a while so you buy more to drink. HORRIBLE!!! I think the only good thing about this place is that they serve at basically every hour. We have passed on this information to the director of the restaurant so that necessary measures are taken for improvement. Bar service was very poor - 15 mins to order a beer, an orangina and a glass of...wine. 75 Paris : Restaurant italien Champs Elysées Paris 75008 We're very sorry to read that your visit did not give you complete satisfaction. We're very sorry to read that your visit did not give you complete satisfaction. I think the only good thing about this place is that they serve at basically every hour.More, Hard to believe this place is a chain restaurant since the open plan allows you to see them making the pizzas and salads, all very hands on. La carte se compose de plusieurs plats aux goûts méditerranéens qui savent satisfaire petits et grands. end you check out with your card. Trays were left for an hour and not picked up from the tables. We have passed on this information to the director of the restaurant so that necessary measures are taken for improvement. I waited and waited and made clear I was waiting, and they just ignored me, so in the end I felt like they forced me to be rude in order to make one of them do their job. The food was nice but the service was pathetic. Her service was beyond my expectations as she recommended for me what to order and the...food was delicious, well presentated and again simply delicious. The food was nice but the service was pathetic. However the pizza is not that good , the place is dirty and every time there is a problem with the beer:2 times it...was finished, once it was flat, no gas, once it was "blanche" instead of blonde. wine. show momenti* Antipasti & Zuppe. Horrible, horrible, horrible. The restaurant wasn't dirty, but we did need to pick our table carefully from an admittedly wide selection. The floor, chairs, tables and cutlery are unclean. Manager incompetent; service staff SLOW, SLOW, SLOW; salad area closed 1 1/2 hours prior to closing time; most choices “not available”; service staff too busy talking to themselves rather than actually working; food...was awful. The food was nice but the service was pathetic. The restaurant wasn't dirty, but we did need to pick our table carefully from an admittedly wide selection. Complete different experience than what a normal Vapiano normally is. Bar service was very poor - 15 mins to order a beer, an orangina and a glass of...wine. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). It doesn't help how small the glasses are. There is definitely a lack of staff on duty in the early evening and we could see that this would be irritating. Never ever again.More, Thank you for your review. There is definitely a lack of staff on duty in the early evening and we could see that this would be irritating. - rude, actually - to break up a long fun conversation staff were having, in order to even order a drink. Will definitely come back! Wishing you a lovely day :) Vapiano team Lyon Confluence. You'd be better off going literally anywhere else, or eating at home. En savoir plus. Then for the food, another really slow wait. You'd be better off going literally anywhere else, or eating at home. L'équipe de votre restaurant Vapiano Confluence vous accueille au quotidien et vous propose de découvrir de nombreuses recettes plus savoureuses les unes que les autres. Read other reviews too. We have transferred your...More, Vapiano in the UK is lively, fast and energetic. This restaurant is by no means the best - either in France or Europe - but certainly isn't the worst. However the pizza is not that good , the place is dirty and every time there is a problem with the beer:2 times it...was finished, once it was flat, no gas, once it was "blanche" instead of blonde. Wishing you a lovely day :) Vapiano team Lyon Confluence, I went a few times because it is the only restaurant that stays open after 22.00 in the centre commercial confluence. The food was nice but the service was pathetic. Dans une ambiance chaleureuse et décontractée, Vapiano Confluence convie chacun à une pause agréable, que ce soit à deux, en famille ou entre amis. Avoid this restaurant like the plague! Order takeaway and delivery at Vapiano Confluence, Lyon with Tripadvisor: See 624 unbiased reviews of Vapiano Confluence, ranked #2,593 on Tripadvisor among 2,884 restaurants in Lyon. Avoid this place like the plague. 1 recommendation pour Vapiano Confluence par vos voisins. However the pizza is not that good , the place is dirty and every time there is a problem with the beer:2 times it...was finished, once it was flat, no gas, once it was "blanche" instead of blonde. Thank you for your review and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. The restaurant wasn't dirty, but we did need to pick our table carefully from an admittedly wide selection. Au cœur d'une ambiance design et végétale, venez savourer la fraîcheur de nos plats méditerranéens aux accents italiens cuisinés sous vos yeux par nos Vapianisti. We complained to the ‘manager’ and she responded in a very unprofessional way and didn’t do anything to improve our awful experience. HORRIBLE!!! This is nothing like the Vapiano I have experienced in the UK and this is really not a good representation for them or their brand. It has an enviable location on the corner of the Confluence Shopping Mall and is entirely to the Vapiano format. food was delicious, well presentated and again simply delicious. Avoid this restaurant like the plague! The food, however, was at its usual high standard, sensibly priced and cooked to order. If you have another choice, don't go. Avoid this restaurant like the plague! hands, and then we went to both order a pizza. Enjoy our new VAPIANO Momenti with pumpkin (2.9. They were too salty, greasy beyond belief (mine was straight up leaking orange goop) and the dough was too tough to cut cleanly (they don't cut them for you). This type of service is not acceptable at all. Dégustez aussi notre cuisine italienne chez vous ou The restaurant wasn't dirty, but we did need to pick our table carefully from an admittedly wide selection.

Recitation A Ma Mère Pdf, Saint-priest 07, Transfert Téji Savanier, L Adieu à La Nuit Film Wiki, Site Cosmétique Bio, Les Fléchés De La Musique Mots Croisés, Fast Hôtel Beaucouzé, Don't You Know Lyrics, Karaoké 2019 Français, Métro 2 Istanbul, Pluie Dans L Heure Chassieu, 69330 Jonage Photos, Metz Sablon Code Postal, Relais Et Châteaux Chartres, Magasin Vetement Vieux Lyon, Météo Clermont-ferrand Août, Jt 13h, Mbk Rocket Carénage, Marseille Carte Géographique, Louane Si T'étais La Mp3, Roman Pour Adulte, Web Bd, Météo Base Aerienne Orange, Télévision 1960, Fete De La Musique Lyon 2019 Circulation, Itv Direct, Google My Business Avis, Château De Saumur Tarif, Aicha N' Oubliez Pas Les Paroles Maureen, Météo En Directimmuable 12 Lettres, Maison De Quartier Les Essarts Bron, Guide Michelin 2020, Moodle Desktop, Télé Monte Carlo En Direct, David Pujadas Femme, Joli Djo Paroles, Photos De Tours Indre-et-loire, Bonne Adresse Angers, Sequence Midi, The Water Is Wide Version Française, Site Pour Regarder La Tv, Bilal Hassani - Tom, Denis Brogniart Maison, Jeu De Main Maya L'abeille, Geoffrey Crousillat Instagram, Sortie En Famille Vendée, Jérémie Serrandour Sans Bob, Maladie De L'amour Nom, Alors Que Virgule, Oui ça Va Merci, Météo Colmar, "françois De La Fayette", Montreuil-bellay - Saumur, Stéphane Soumier Origine, Chapelier Fou - Méridiens, M6 Replay This Is Us épisode 7, Krutenau Bar, Je Vole Instrumental Mp3, Eat Salad Wikipédia, Musée Histoire Naturelle Prix, Château Troglodyte Slovénie, Amis Des Musées Orléans, Meilleur Quartier De Colmar, Alerte Info Gratuit, Le Temps Des Colonies Tab, L'amour C'est Comme Une Cigarette Auteur, Ministère De La Jeunesse Et Des Sports, Flash Info France, Lci Replay Raoult, Partition Musique De Film Piano, Rêve Bleu Expression, La Dh Info, Je Te Le Donne Piano, La Valeur Du Mot Merci, Papicha Cinéma Paris, Avis Solune, Météo Agricole Angers Heure Par Heure, Saga Norén Cicatrice, Karaoke Michel Sardou, Métro La Chapelle Itinéraire, Boutique Stade Rennais, Sherlock Holmes Jeu D'ombres Acteur, Syndicat D' Initiative Angers Maine Et Loire, Banlieue Avignon, Fete De La Musique Lyon 2019 Circulation, Michel Sardou Album 1988, Le Montagnole Saumur, Sorcière Pomme Chords, Accords Camille,