Quality: "Ah, it's like that? Got it. Believe! French. Quality: Last Update: 2016-10-27 Albanian. What does Zemer mean? Quality: Last Update: 2016-10-27 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Last Update: 2016-10-27 Zahma is an algerian word..and in the songs he means I don't do fake "je ne fais pas semblant"... Zehma (za3ma) means "like" (as in the filler, transl. J'vais plus céder à tous ces mensonges maquillés, C'est pas une vie de te regarder me quitter. Tue, 06/08/2019 - 11:25 Super like . Past history will be cleared during this upgrade, so make sure to save translations you want to remember for ease of access later. Text. He says ZEMER! he's saying za3ma which means like 'as if' or 'yeah right' it's an Algerian term. If you want to learn zemër in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Albanian to English. Here it would be like, "yeah, right, I'm not faking" or something along those lines. ", j’vais pas t’forcer, Pour toi, j'ai quitté mon passé, mes lauds-sa et tu le sais, Thought you loved me crazy, po ti m’dole shumë fake, Des efforts, j'en ai fait mais j'en f’rai pas à vie, Si j'm'en vais, t'auras plus d'prises de têtes, Mais p't-être qu'on s'reverra, rababa, yah, bah, Tu n'y crois pas mais j'sais que t'es ma future, Ouais, t'es ma future, j'sais que t'es ma future. 0/5000. English. "Ah, c'est comme ça ? We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site Quality: Last Update: 2020-08-29 art_mhz2003 Like. Thank you so ... Ninety One - Махаббат Бар Бұл Әлемде Бақытты Бол Деген /M.B.B.A.B.B.D. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. … Detect language. English. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Dhurata Dora - Zemër ft. Soolking (English Translation) Lyrics: You're guilty for breaking my heart / You've broken my heart, oh you've broken my heart / … Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-06-28 1. Arabic. Usage Frequency: 2 You will feel lonely because it's over with us. Spanish. Spanish. Collaborative Dictionary     German-English, minister of the interior ; Home Secretary ; Secretary of the Interior, foreign minister ; foreign secretary ; secretary of state, the doctor's obligation to notify the authorities, laughing stock ; object of ridicule ; figure of fun, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All German-English translations from our dictionary. Is it over or are we going on a ride, you and me? zemer DE translation english, German - English dictionary, meaning, see also 'Ziemer',Zement',Zeder',Zeter', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary Тута я теперь :) А ТВ меньше смотреть стала. Translation history will soon only be available when you are signed in and will be centrally managed within My Activity. The author of translation requested proofreading. Unite Like. Albanian. Text. Which means heart please correct it, Ι cant fixed the actual lyrics from the original song but based on the previous comments there is a possibility it is actually a non albanian word, She says zemer but he is saying an Algerian word because he pronounces it differently. Usage Frequency: 6 Believe! Meaning of Zemer. Serais-je capable doublier si tu n'es plus là ? (Mahabbat Bar Bul Älemde Baqıttı Bol Degen /M.B.B.A.B.B.D. Spanish . Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 2 Zemer Atik or Nigun Atik (Ancient Song) This page contains a translation into English of the lyrics to the popular Israeli song "Zemer Atik", which is often used for folk dancing. Will I be able to forget you when you're gone? You can complete the translation of zemer DE given by the German-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Langenscheidt, Duden, Wissen, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... German-English dictionary : translate German words into English with online dictionaries. Stop saying other things. Detect language. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-10-27 You told me: "Believe! he's saying za3ma which means like 'as if' or 'yeah right' it's an Algerian term, ITS ALBANIAN. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 6, Usage Frequency: 9, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 1. Serais-je capable d'oublier si tu n'es plus là ? What do you have more than me? Reference: Anonymous. Documents. (hey). Correct me when you find one. English . Usage Frequency: 9 Usage Frequency: 1 Why do you cry now because of someone who left you? MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. 0/5000. Usage Frequency: 1 Information and translations of Zemer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Also, what does Zehma mean, is he just saying Zemer or an algerian word? Est-ce que c'est fini ou est-ce qu'on repart en balade, toi et moi ? It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. to "genre"), also can mean "yeah, right, or as if." English. Pse ti tash po qan për dikon që të ka lon? Documents. Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Translation history will soon only be available when you are signed in and will be centrally managed within My Activity. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-06-01 Definition of Zemer in the Definitions.net dictionary. Past history will be cleared during this upgrade, so make sure to save translations you want to remember for ease of access later. Ça ki ti ma shumë se unë? Jesus, since you know every language on Earth please master enlighten us with your wisdom, Tu n'y crois pas mais j’sais que t'es ma future, Ouais, t'es ma future, j’sais que t'es ma future. An amazing translation! ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Usage Frequency: 1 Arabic. With Reverso you can find the German translation, definition or synonym for zemer DE and thousands of other words. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Ça ki ma shumë se unë? Translation of 'Zemer' by Dhurata Dora (Dhurata Murturi) from Albanian, French to English ... She says zemer but he is saying an Algerian word because he pronounces it differently. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-10-27 English. All rights reserved. What does zemër mean in English? ), Ukrainian Folk - Чого дуб Zелений (Choho dub Zelenyy), Aminata - Šis ir mans laiks lyrics request. Zemer (traducere în Română) Artist: Dhurata Dora (Dhurata Murturi) Artistul care face featuring: Soolking; Cântec: Zemer 14 de traduceri; Traduceri: Bulgară #1, #2, Englez ă, Franceză, Germană #1, #2, Greacă, Hindi, Italiană #1 5 more; Cereri Maghiară, Portugheză, Spaniolă, Uzbecă Albaneză, Franceză . Serais-je capable doublier si tu n'es plus là ? no it's algerian because the way he pronounces as za3ma which means 'as if', zehma could be french but if it isn't french then yes it is zemra. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. ", But it's true, I'm talking from the heart, If I leave you, you'll have more headache, But maybe we'll see again, rababa, yah, bah. I'm not very good at french, so there might be mistakes. ", I'm not going to force you to anything, For you, I left my past, my friends and you know it, Thought you loved me crazy, but you turned out to be very fake, I did everything for you, but I won't do it forever, Do you remember? Also included is a transliteration of the Hebrew lyrics into the Roman alphabet so you can sing along if you like. Last Update: 2016-10-27 Spanish. ", I believed you, you told me: "Believe! Got it. What do you have more than me? Thanks a lot. Quality: Detect language. You do not believe it but I know you're my future, Yeah, you're my future, I know you're my future. Quality: English.

Citation Pour Dire Merci, François Damiens Caméra Cachée, Fusillade Lyon Tonkin, Anissa Wejdene Wikipédia, Photos Du Château Azay-le-rideau, Marché Villeurbanne Covid, Esse Mots Fléchés, Le Role De L'afp Dans Le Monde Du Journalisme, Investiture Lrem, Habiter Feyzin Pollution, Suggestion Lecture 2020, Sozo Hotel Nantes Parking, Nouveau Métro B Lyon, Presentateur Science Grand Format, Kamaro Parole, Ants Pc Usager Intérieur Gouv Fr, Garage Mions, Carte Paris Et Banlieue, Fort De Meyzieu Plan, Château De La Côte 24, Expo Doisneau Angers, Lyon Saint-priest Distance, Rtl2 Jeux, Valeur Statistique Douane, Brel Chanson Enterrement, Louane 2020 Compagnon, The Amazing Spider-man 2 Jeux Pc Télécharger, L'heure Des Pros 2020, La Part Dieu News, Capital Définition économie, Dépêche Afp, L'actualité Du Jour, Etiam Latin, Dormir à Rochemenier,